• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
A feat to upgrade inFAMOUS 2 Mid-Tiers and Second Son. Cole was able to harm The Beast while he was heavily holding back. As well as take attacks from him. Now I know The Beast is High 6-A, and he was heavily holding back as well, but even when holding back, he was able to this much of Empire City with a single blast:

IMG 0052
IMG 127
Remember everything within this radius is COMPLETELY ATOMIZED

Also, as said in the caption for the picture, everything within the Blast radius is completely atomized. This is how much power The Beast has while holding back, and Cole was able to not only survive a few of these before going down, but he was also able to hurt him with his all-out attacks. At least enough to make him stagger, albeit he got right back up.

If this gets calc'd, it applies to inFAMOUS 2 Cole's base form, as well as all the inFAMOUS 2 mid-tiers such as Nix, Bertrand, and Bloody Mary, who were able to harm Cole and put up a good fight with him at the end of the game.

It also scales to Second Son as Conduits get stronger with time, training, and exposure to Ray Field Energy.

inFAMOUS 2 Conduits-1 RFB + 7 Blast Cores + Several Months = (AP from above feat)

Second Son Conduits-1 RFB + 20 Blast Cores + 7 years = MCB wut?

Well, its for the base characters in the Tellius games (PoR and RD)

The feat itself just...doesn't look like it would be High 8-C, which is why I requested the calc

Tekken 5 - Yoshimitsu ending - HQ-0
Tekken 5 - Yoshimitsu ending - HQ-0

Wanted to get a calc on this feat that's featured in Bryan Fury's profile, if at all possible. The profile claims it to be a Supersonic+ feat, and while that might be true in terms of reaction speed, I'm highly doubtful that it equates to Supersonic+ movement.
The profile says Yoshi 'outruns minigun fire', but it fails to mention that he's running perpendicular to the bullets' flight path, not parallel. That makes a huge difference here.

Could someone culc the feat of rarity moving clouds in magical mystery cure? Matt seems reference it when ever someone asks for MLP feats but no one has ever actually done a calculation on it to my knowledge.

Darkmon cns said:
Could someone culc the feat of rarity moving clouds in magical mystery cure? Matt seems reference it when ever someone asks for MLP feats but no one has ever actually done a calculation on it to my knowledge.
He means this.

help calc some feats for h-saur?

Hnet.com-gifmaker ThCoNV
there,I didn't screenshot EVERY frame,but this is basically what happened

http://*******************.eu/watch/ben-10-omniverse-s2-ep10-special-delivery/
16:35 to 16:53

http://*******************.eu/watch/ben-10-alien-force-s03-e0102-the-vengeance-of-vilgax/

38:13-38:30 fist collison with vilgax traveled through the force field meant to contain collateral damage and shook the city,though h-saur got overpowered by vilgax at the end

OhNoLanceNoooo
Before the feat itself, you can roughly see how far away Al is from Lance

MayIAxeYouAQuestion
Right before the speed feat

SpeedFeatForAlprobably
Right then, Al comes in and saves Lance

Can someone calc this speed feat? It comes from the FE6 Manga and would apply to characters from it

(This calc request will require someone versed in Japanese.)

In Chapter 1 of the SILVER! (Verse) Webmanga, Furiafill (The pink haired girl.) does a variety of abilities, ranging from what seems like BFR in a way to a group of criminals, to stopping all of SwiZell's Shells as he was using Magnetic Manipulation by creating what seems like an explosion.

Extended help will be needed for this. You can find Chapter 1 Here.

Also, in Chapter 3, SwiZell reacts to a gunshot by Money (Yeah, that's his name.) by surrounding himself with a magnetic shield, stopping the bullet, dead in its tracks. Money's gun seems to be of a kind I don't know... -\>_</-

You can find Chapter 1 HERE. I'll upload some images from Chapter 3 to determine what Gun Money is using later.

EDIT: It seems the gun has a Silencer, and one panel shows what seems like an injection of some significance of the story. Kiri (The Blue haired girl.) is shocked at what she saw too. Now we need someone to translate, and identify the gun in question. Good luck!

IMG 1123
IMG 1124

Gwynbleiddd said:
@DodoNova2 That's the formula for finding the apparent (or absolute) magnitude of a star.
Yet Matt's blog used this formula to calculate Mojo's energy when he illuminated the Universe

If this isn't much trouble a calculation for this feat would be much appreciated: http://m.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c463/18.html http://m.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c463/19.html

I get the impression from the feat that vaporisation is applicable; but the decision of whether that is true or not is left to the discretion of whoever is willing (or sufficiently interested enough) to calc this, thanks and appreciate the assistance.

I would also appreciate if Arigarmy could get some help with his Jojo revision project.

Two giantesses push a giant girl through city of Shanghai.

Just to note: The main character always seems to get bigger in battle, so her size is not always the same.

For example: In the chapter before (chapter 17), she was about the height of the length of a long ship. In this chapter (chapter 18), she is large enough to carry that same ship in which her arm is longer than it.

Here are links to some important Marvel character speed feats:

[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

[5]

[6]

[7]

[8]

I would appreciate help with calculating them. If you are willing to do so, please contact LordXcano and talk with him about the issue.

Edit: No longer necessary. LordXcano has fixed it.

Bumping these.

[B]Gemmysaur said:
[/B]
Could someone calc the speed Abomination needs to react to and move against a missile?
https://gfycat.com/PoorRemoteAmphiuma
[B]Gemmysaur said:
[/B]
Can someone have a look at how hard Odin threw Mjolnir? It looked to be Odin's strength to me.
Odin throwing it

The crater

Mjolnir's crater

Why it's not the bifrost that did it - It leaves scorch marks and small disturbances on the ground, not craters

Scorch marks

Oh, and the crater was a product of Mjolnir falling, then Thor would probably have had a crater too, but he didn't.

- - - -

Please have a look at this one too. This is Yuuki Asuna's god account in SAO's Alicization arc and her attack feat.

K006
The human territory, the round patch of land on the left is explicitly stated to be 1,500 km in diameter.

Wooo

Feat for Fire Emblem Echoes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vGdOz_M4f4

Feat starts at 5:31

You can see the rubble at 7:01, just in case that helps

at 8:04, you can see that it was at least felt from over there, which you can see the location and rough distance at 11:49 (upper red x being the location of the landslide, I believe)

This was performed by a nameless nobody, so it should scale to base characters

@KingSuperman Judging by the "one mile away" panel, there is no way that is is over a Magnitude 5 Earthquake. According to these sources a magnitude 5 causes only minor damage to buildings at the epicenter and is felt by everyone. A Magnitude 6 can heavily damage well-built structures and even somewhat damage Earthquake-resistant structures. I see no damage to buildings in the 1st panel, and the description of "Can cause damage of varying severity to poorly constructed buildings. At most, none to slight damage to all other buildings. Felt by everyone." is pretty spot on for what is shown. The 1,000 miles away thing is probably way off considering how little the punch did around the epicenter.

Assuming that was a punch to the ground, causing an Earthquake, it would yield an absolute max of 15 kilotons of TNT. If it was an airborne shockwave, I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back