• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
4000 ft per second is around Mach 3.5, which is Supersonic+ on our scale. Not sure about the rest thogh

Byakushiki Setsura said:
^ That was already calculated in Naruto4rum, resulting in City-Mountain level IIRC. So the current rating for Mewtwo is because it is supposedly superior to the birds
Darn. I was hoping our new weather system (I think we have one) would've made it higher, as Lugia's storm was a 6-B feat.

@Kagemaru The actual dodge should be Subsonic or maybe even less with how little Spider-Man moved. I think the "appearing behind them bit" was more just stealth rather than speed though.

LordXcano said:
@Kagemaru The actual dodge should be Subsonic or maybe even less with how little Spider-Man moved. I think the "appearing behind them bit" was more just stealth rather than speed though.
Well that's no fun =(

Kagemaru Kurosuke said:
Well that's no fun =(
Maybe not, but it's the most reasonable, since the scene is very vauge about what is happening.

Can a member of the calc team calculate this scene were Cole manages to avoid getting hit with a cruise missile. Like, can someone calc the distance, because it looks like the missile is pretty close, so it might be more impressive of a speed feat than it looks. Feat is below, thanks for your time.
Cole dodges cruise missile

Can someone calculate a speed feat for the Weeping Angels from Doctor Who please.

Link 1 0:20 - 0:50 Real life locatio

Link 2 0:00 - 0:10 and 1:50 - 2:10

Link 3 0:00 - 0:23 Location Link This is where they are. For the statue to make it from its original location to where shown, it would have to make it there without being seen by a single human being.

Link 4 0:00 - 0:15

@Darkanine

Hop thinks Knuckles just broke a piece that caused it to move, don't think he himself was pushing it.

Even if he was, would would he push pushing against? He can't fly or anything. Especially not the Sonic X version.

@Hop

If thats the case then all of the Sonic X profiles (all 2 of them) will need to be revised since they scale off of that feat.

Hey guys! Can someone here ,try to do a calc for D.Gay-man if anybody's familiar with it ? I'm talking about that great flood that happened prior to the begining of the series.It should be a pretty good legitimate feat and would give us an idea about a full powered Earl . Here is the scan for it http://********.me/manga/d_gray_man/v01/c007/11.html.Hope somebody cand do something with it

Greetings and Salutations, I was wondering if anybody can calculate Black Blood (Nue) Ikoma's crazy feat of derailing a Speeding a train by just extending his arm towards it here thank you guys for all your hard work

Most likely my last request, for now at least. This is something I need so I can finally be assured enough to upgrade a character's page.

The Land of Light(Ultra Series)'s GBE, now this has probably the dumbest request yet since there's no official size given for the planet itself thus making it harder to do this request, the only confirmed thing about the planet is that it has a mass 60x of Earth's. There's a size comparison in of the older Ultra series' episodes but I don't think that'll work... I'll try to find it if I have time. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, IF I did things right, it should be around single digit(lol) Ninaton/Large Planet Level.

Edit: although still not upgrade-worthy, after doing a revision on my own request, I got a higher result. 82.6 Ninatons/Large planet level. Cutlery, out.

@Spartan1204 I don't think it's possible to get an exact number for that guys speed but he seems to be much faster than a horse, so i guess superhuman should be fine.

Wario should be Tier 5-B. Please do so. He has proven this and with more calculations you will possibly find him at high 5-B or low 5-B. I know he has to be at the tier. He has the chance.

What should be the size (km2) of a terrain to be considered X category? For example wich size a certain land has to be for "Island" category? "Large Island" "Small country" "Country" "Large country/small continent" and so on.

'For example: Russia has 17,125,200km2 and Australia being the smallest continent has 8.600.000 km┬▓. My guess is that Russia is in the Large Country/Small continent and being the biggest it should be the top of the sclale and Australia in this case as the smallest would be at the bottom. The range of this category could be (8.600.000/17.125,200km2).Correct me if i'm wrong I just did this in a whim.

But what about "Small Country" and "Island" "Large/Multi continental" etc. Considering there are countries and islands of all sizes I'm a little lost with this. It would be a great help if you could help me with it.

EDIT: Put wrong numbers

Oceania = Continent with Australia, New-Zelanda and some other shit in it.

Australia = Country of Oceania.

• cough* Well everyone talked about Australia but no one answered my question.
  • Edit: *facepalm* never mind I figured it out. Ignore my comments and have a good day c:

Could someone do a speed calc? I just created a profile for Star Dream, the final boss of Kirby: Planet Robobot, and have left it's speed as Unknown as a placeholder. I believe the most clear-cut speed feat would be here in this video, starting from 5:08 and ending at around 5:50. Just assume Pop Star is roughly the size of Earth.

And pardon me if I spoiled anyone on the game.

Has anyone calculated how much force Heisei Gamera would have had to withstand when he slammed Super Gyaos to the ground from orbit in Gamera: Guardian of the Universe? Height seems like it would be tricky to find.

Nibbler3100 said:
Greetings and Salutations, I was wondering if anybody can calculate Black Blood (Nue) Ikoma's crazy feat of derailing a Speeding a train by just extending his arm towards it here thank you guys for all your hard work
bumpity, is this feasible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back