• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
||
||
latest
VS
DC-Comics-Logo-PNG-Images.png

Spongebob scales around 979 Kilotons
Aquaman downscales around 1 Megatons
Speed is Equalized
Both have all of there Equipment

Fight takes place on the Metropolis State Beach(Despite The Video)

Spongebob:That_moron, ZespeonGalaxy, Gohan, BoardAquaman: koopa1344, hockame, Doggo

Last edited:
So I'm kind of leaning towards Aquaman here. While he isn't as versatile he is stronger and has LS, also he should be able to take SpongeBob underwater where he is even stronger due to them being on a beach.

Nicktoons Spongebob doesn't seem to have all too many hax, and is weaker then Aquaman, so I think Aquaman wins relatively easy here

Spongebob FRA, he should be able to soak up damage from Aquaman pretty easily. Also his travel speed underwater is farr slower than the equalized speed, so if they go underwater, he'll be like a sitting duck compared to Spongebob.

I thought nicktoons games weren't canon

I looked it up just now, it says Nicktoons games aren't canon
Uh there are refernce Its stated to be aftter the jimmy neturon and timmy special Doodlebob is in it Also many more refernces lordgriffin Explained That its canon

Uh there are refernce Its stated to be aftter the jimmy neturon and timmy special Doodlebob is in it Also many more refernces lordgriffin Explained That its canon
Looked it up again and now there are multiple conflicting results
One source says what you said, another says it's not
Regardless, Spongebob's hax are never mentioned in his Nicktoons page so it would be unfair to use them (Likely the reason Nicktoons ver was used)

Looked it up again and now there are multiple conflicting results
One source says what you said, another says it's not
Regardless, Spongebob's hax are never mentioned in his Nicktoons page so it would be unfair to use them (Likely the reason Nicktoons ver was used)
What are the sources i cant find them also they are canon the have multiple refernce to the main show and its not really conifrmed b and writer that there non canon nothing contradicts it

Encyclopedia Spongebobia claims it non canon and yeah they could be canon but we don't know for sure
The point is, Nicktoons Spongebob shouldn't have his hax since they are not listed on his page, nor does he use them in the games ever.
Otherwise there would be no point in using this version specifically

Encyclopedia Spongebobia claims it non canon and yeah they could be canon but we don't know for sure
The point is, Nicktoons Spongebob shouldn't have his hax since they are not listed on his page, nor does he use them in the games ever.
Otherwise there would be no point in using this version specifically
they have no source for that even doodlebob appears but the games are like its own thing like i said so i guess ur right

Honesty, Aquaman shouldn't even be stronger, since he downscales from a 1 Megaton feat compared to Spongebob's 0.979 Megatons. Voting Spongebob FRA

I'm still keeping my aquaman vote. Due to his better LS, skill, and being able to bring the battle underwater, an environment where Aquaman gets a power boost.

Back