• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
A very random, but fun matchup. It's unfortunate that a matchup like this won't be added. I thought that Johnny and Timmy would be a great dynamic duo, so I put them up against 2 pretty powerful 8-B's to see how they fair against them.

Johnny Test and Timmy Turner vs Spongebob Squarepants and Patrick Star.

8-B Johnny will be used.

Cleft Boy Chin Wonder Timmy will be used.

Base 8-B Spongebob and Patrick will be used.

Johnny - 59.43 tons

Timmy - 43.16 tons

Spongebob and Patrick - 25.2 tons

Johnny's equipment will be used here.

Timmy's Toon Force abilities will be used here as well.

Spongebob and Patrick's equipment will be restricted.

Speed will be equalized.

Fight takes place in Porkbelly.

Johnny & Timmy:

Spongebob & Patrick: 1 (The_Almighty_Wholesome)

x10F9u.jpg

de9jzuh-2264dbd2-c5c2-4729-84f4-492b6779d3a2.jpg

Last edited:
In terms of combat I’m not sure who holds the advantage spongebob is able to fight sandy who is a master martial artist and has a blacker belt (that is so stupid) and Patrick should be comparable to him. While Timmy and Johnny hold a major strength advantage it wouldn’t mean much to due to regen. Looking at spongebobs profile he should be more agile but Patrick might not be. Though looking at their stamina its crazy. One year without food or anything stranded in a jungle If spongebob and Patrick didn’t have crazy stamina I would give it to Timmy and Jimmy, but with it I feel team spongebob can outlast with regen

In terms of combat I’m not sure who holds the advantage spongebob is able to fight sandy who is a master martial artist and has a blacker belt (that is so stupid) and Patrick should be comparable to him. While Timmy and Johnny hold a major strength advantage it wouldn’t mean much to due to regen. Looking at spongebobs profile he should be more agile but Patrick might not be. Though looking at their stamina its crazy. One year without food or anything stranded in a jungle If spongebob and Patrick didn’t have crazy stamina I would give it to Timmy and Jimmy, but with it I feel team spongebob can outlast with regen
You're forgetting that Johnny has his equipment here. His equipment should play a big factor here.

Can this even be added? As far as I know, the only 2v2 fights that can be added are characters that are canonically dependent on each other (e.g. Deku at 100% and Eri), and that's not the case with either of them. Especially Timmy and Johnny

Can this even be added? As far as I know, the only 2v2 fights that can be added are characters that are canonically dependent on each other (e.g. Deku at 100% and Eri), and that's not the case with either of them. Especially Timmy and Johnny
No it can't be added. But I thought it would be a fun matchup.

It's unfortunate that it can't be added.

I forgot to mention Timmy has Weapon Mastery to a pretty stupid degree, so he can probably use Johnny's equipment just as good as Johnny himself.

But I’ve seen 2v2 matches get added before?

take dbz goku and dbz piccolo vs base game sonic and base knuckles. That’s added on there profiles

take dbz goku and dbz piccolo vs base game sonic and base knuckles. That’s added on there profiles
It can only really be done with characters known to have fight together Before like Batman and robin

Does Timmy have access to fairy magic?

Are y'all waiting for further input?

Idk if this can be added or not but I think SpongeBob and Patrick win more times than not. They simply have the regeneration, immortality, stamina, hax, and likely better teamwork to outdo Johnny Test and Timmy. Sure both have Johnny and Timmy have an AP advantage, regeneration of their own, and inventions but SpongeBob and Patrick either have resistances to overcome the effects of the gadgets, hax more powerful than the inventions and to overcome their regeneration, and immortality to survive.

Spongebob and Patrick could even split up the work with their duplication and overpower and overwhelm Johnny and Timmy. Also SpongeBob is possibly more experienced due to the fact that he is trained by Sandy who is a martial artist of many fighting styles and SpongeBob completely stomped medieval Sandy. And even though Patrick’s dumb, he has shown combat experience comparable to SpongeBob and has been said to have the perfect karate chopping technique. I could go on and on but in a nutshell I’m voting SpongeBob and Patrick.

Idk if this can be added or not but I think SpongeBob and Patrick win more times than not. They simply have the regeneration, immortality, stamina, hax, and likely better teamwork to outdo Johnny Test and Timmy. Sure both have Johnny and Timmy have an AP advantage, regeneration of their own, and inventions but SpongeBob and Patrick either have resistances to overcome the effects of the gadgets, hax more powerful than the inventions and to overcome their regeneration, and immortality to survive.

Spongebob and Patrick could even split up the work with their duplication and overpower and overwhelm Johnny and Timmy. Also SpongeBob is possibly more experienced due to the fact that he is trained by Sandy who is a martial artist of many fighting styles and SpongeBob completely stomped medieval Sandy. And even though Patrick’s dumb, he has shown combat experience comparable to SpongeBob and has been said to have the perfect karate chopping technique. I could go on and on but in a nutshell I’m voting SpongeBob and Patrick.
Vote counted.

I wish Timmy's Fairy Magic didn't make him 3-A.

I'll elaborate a bit more on what Johnny and Timmy can do together when I get home from school.

Alright, so first question before I get into anything.

Can you give me a list of the equipment Johnny has that Spongebob and Patrick resist?
SpongeBob and Patrick resist all types of his mind manipulation, transmutation, and morality manipulation. Things like Johnny’s time stop, sleep manipulation, and paralysis inducement would help, but type 4 and 7 immortality and regeneration would keep SpongeBob and Patrick from getting killed. SpongeBob and Patrick also don’t necessarily need equipment to use some of their abilities so they can use their hax whenever.

SpongeBob can also use things like Transmutation, Toon Force, Reality Warping, Plot Manipulation, Portal Creation, Teleportation, etc to help immensely. There’s also SpongeBob’s supernatural luck that will help him as well. While Patrick doesn’t have as great as offensive hax, he’s a complete tank similarly to SpongeBob and has things such as telepathy, toon force, teleportation, duplication, instinctive reaction, etc.

SpongeBob and Patrick resist all types of his mind manipulation, transmutation, and morality manipulation. Things like Johnny’s time stop, sleep manipulation, and paralysis inducement would help, but type 4 and 7 immortality and regeneration would keep SpongeBob and Patrick from getting killed. SpongeBob and Patrick also don’t necessarily need equipment to use some of their abilities so they can use their hax whenever.

SpongeBob can also use things like Transmutation, Toon Force, Reality Warping, Plot Manipulation, Portal Creation, Teleportation, etc to help immensely. There’s also SpongeBob’s supernatural luck that will help him as well. While Patrick doesn’t have as great as offensive hax, he’s a complete tank similarly to SpongeBob and has things such as telepathy, toon force, teleportation, duplication, instinctive reaction, etc.
Isn't just sponge bov that resist moralyt manipulation?

SpongeBob and Patrick resist all types of his mind manipulation, transmutation, and morality manipulation.
Damn. Morality Manip is arguably Johnny's strongest hax. But he still has other options, along with Timmy.

Things like Johnny’s time stop, sleep manipulation, and paralysis inducement would help, but type 4 and 7 immortality and regeneration would keep SpongeBob and Patrick from getting killed.
Both teams would have to use their hax to win. Killing them physically is basically impossible for both teams. Timmy himself has Mid-High, and while Johnny's regen is kinda useless here, he makes it up with his Toon Force, Elasticity, and Immense Pain Tolerance.

SpongeBob and Patrick also don’t necessarily need equipment to use some of their abilities so they can use their hax whenever.
Spongebob and Patrick's equipment was already restricted. Plus, a lot of their more powerful hax (especially Spongebob's) they don't use in character. It's not impossible for Spongebob and Patrick to use their more powerful hax, but the odds of them using it are fairly low.

SpongeBob can also use things like Transmutation
True. Though does he do this in character?

Toon Force
This'll definitely help.

Reality Warping, Plot Manipulation, Portal Creation
Pretty sure Spongebob doesn't use these in character.

Teleportation
Both Johnny and Timmy have Teleportation.

There’s also SpongeBob’s supernatural luck that will help him as well.
That's definitely helping, too.

While Patrick doesn’t have as great as offensive hax, he’s a complete tank similarly to SpongeBob and has things such as telepathy, toon force, teleportation, duplication, instinctive reaction, etc.
I feel like Johnny and Timmy shouldn't have much of a problem taking down Patrick. It would definitely be hard, but I'm pretty sure they can take him out.

Timmy at his best is arguably the smartest person here. Add on his Weapon Mastery, and he can use Johnny's equipment as good as Johnny himself. Johnny is arguably the most consistent person in terms of intel as well, and he is perfectly capable of formulating a plan that'll help him and Timmy get a upper hand.

Also SpongeBob is possibly more experienced due to the fact that he is trained by Sandy who is a martial artist of many fighting styles and SpongeBob completely stomped medieval Sandy.
Eh. Johnny is knowledgeable on Karate himself, has Ninja DNA, and he's comparable to people who were programmed with the DNA of Kung Fu Masters. Johnny can definitely match Spongebob in Skill/Experience. Timmy, while not as experienced or skilled, he can definitely make that up with his Weapon Mastery. He can keep his distance, using Johnny's equipment, while Johnny can keep Spongebob and/or Patrick distracted. Timmy can also use his Explosion Manipulation and Heat Vision to keep his distance as well.

And even though Patrick’s dumb, he has shown combat experience comparable to SpongeBob and has been said to have the perfect karate chopping technique.
That's not matching Johnny, nor Spongebob. You can say he's more skilled/experienced than Timmy, though it's not really saying much. Timmy can easily counter this.

I feel like Johnny's consistency to always be on his A-game, along with Timmy at his peak and Weapon Mastery can pull out a win here.

Na, I think they can win them by simply grabing them if jhonny or timmy have better LS
Johnny, Patrick, and Spongebob are equal in LS (though Spongebob's and Patrick's tends to vary), so Johnny can likely overpower them like that.

Timmy's LS at best is Superhuman, though his LS varies as well.

While I'm inclined to believe Johnny can overpower Patrick and Spongebob with LS, Timmy's a different story.

Johnny, Patrick, and Spongebob are equal in LS (though Spongebob's and Patrick's tends to vary), so Johnny can likely overpower them like that.

Timmy's LS at best is Superhuman, though his LS varies as well.

While I'm inclined to believe Johnny can overpower Patrick and Spongebob with LS, Timmy's a different story.
Just one need to do that, jhonny has 2 hands, timmy could help trowing/kicking them to jhonny (or just dehidrateding them with lazer vision sinse It's heat based)

SpongeBob could just teleport out of harm's way (which is far more in-character than Johnny using it) or simply melt himself out of either one's grip. Also, Johnny's pain tolerance can only work for so long. He's not like Deku
Pretty sure that when Johnny and Timmy sees that Spongebob can teleport like that, they'll probably do the same.

Johnny's Pain Tolerance will actually help him very well here, considering he has an over 2x AP gap on Spongebob and Patrick, along with his Toon Force and Elasticity.

Johnny is literally nowhere near close to being smart enough to think "Oh no, my opponents just teleported! Maybe I should teleport as well to overwhelm them!", and as I said, he only used his teleportation to bug his sisters about an invention

Johnny is literally nowhere near close to being smart enough to think "Oh no, my opponents just teleported! Maybe I should teleport as well to overwhelm them!", and as I said, he only used his teleportation to bug his sisters about an invention
Pretty sure Johnny is smart enough to know that he should teleport when he sees Spongebob teleport in a similar way he has before. That's common sense. Something Johnny has, especially in combat. That's where his intelligence shines. Someone with Average intelligence has the common knowledge to know that they should probably use the exact same ability their opponent is using.

Johnny has Teleported to the lab when he needed some help from his sisters, so it's safe to say that he'll teleport when he realizes he's in danger.

SpongeBob could just teleport out of harm's way (which is far more in-character than Johnny using it because, again, base Johnny only used it to annoy his sisters) or simply melt himself out of either one's grip. Also, Johnny's pain tolerance can only work for so long. He's not like Deku or Deadpool
Sponge bob teleportation is based in portal(looking to his profile) that seens to imply that he need to get out of eye sight to teleport, being holded would makee him anable to fo It... But yes, melting away is a great way to get out of It... Maybe puting him in a small jar?

Both teams would have to use their hax to win. Killing them physically is basically impossible for both teams. Timmy himself has Mid-High, and while Johnny's regen is kinda useless here, he makes it up with his Toon Force, Elasticity, and Immense Pain Tolerance.
Agreed.

Spongebob and Patrick's equipment was already restricted. Plus, a lot of their more powerful hax (especially Spongebob's) they don't use in character. It's not impossible for Spongebob and Patrick to use their more powerful hax, but the odds of them using it are fairly low.
I feel like there’s a misconception about SpongeBob and Patrick using there hax. Sure they don’t necessarily start with their hax, but they’ll use it defensively, as a last resort, or when they feel the need to. And with how long this battle will be dragged out, it’s inevitable SpongeBob or Patrick to use their hax
True. Though does he do this in character?
Again SpongeBob will use his hax whenever he feels the need to, although he doesn’t start with it
Pretty sure Spongebob doesn't use these in character.
Basically read what I just said above
Both Johnny and Timmy have Teleportation.
True but it just makes them evenly matched and both SpongeBob’s and Patrick’s are more convenient since they do use this ability in character. SpongeBob and Patrick teleport all the time just to mess with people at times (mainly Squidward)

I feel like Johnny and Timmy shouldn't have much of a problem taking down Patrick. It would definitely be hard, but I'm pretty sure they can take him out.

Timmy at his best is arguably the smartest person here. Add on his Weapon Mastery, and he can use Johnny's equipment as good as Johnny himself. Johnny is arguably the most consistent person in terms of intel as well, and he is perfectly capable of formulating a plan that'll help him and Timmy get a upper hand.
Can they get past Patrick’s type 7 immortality? Plus it’s going to be harder since SpongeBob will do anything to help Patrick and SpongeBob’s far more harder to kill than Patrick. (Also even if they managed to kill Patrick they’ll have to fight a p*ssed SpongeBob)

I could probably agree that Timmy is the smarter person here and Johnny is fairly smart but don’t forget SpongeBob is a genius in some ways. SpongeBob has formulated plans many times and has formulated plans to keep the formula away from plankton (who is an extraordinary genius) and does experiments and fights with Sandy (Who is an extraordinary genius and is a karate master of several fighting styles) SpongeBob also scales to Mr. Krabs (who has at least 70 years of sailor, pirate, and keeping the formula away from Plankton) And while Patrick is the dumbest one here he has gone toe to toe with SpongeBob many times and has unintentionally mastered the perfect karate chopping technique.

Eh. Johnny is knowledgeable on Karate himself, has Ninja DNA, and he's comparable to people who were programmed with the DNA of Kung Fu Masters. Johnny can definitely match Spongebob in Skill/Experience. Timmy, while not as experienced or skilled, he can definitely make that up with his Weapon Mastery. He can keep his distance, using Johnny's equipment, while Johnny can keep Spongebob and/or Patrick distracted. Timmy can also use his Explosion Manipulation and Heat Vision to keep his distance as well.

That's not matching Johnny, nor Spongebob. You can say he's more skilled/experienced than Timmy, though it's not really saying much. Timmy can easily counter this.

I feel like Johnny's consistency to always be on his A-game, along with Timmy at his peak and Weapon Mastery can pull out a win here.
It’s very debatable if SpongeBob or Johnny is more skilled or not but I think them being even in combat experience is fine.

Sure Patrick’s not a martial art genius but it goes to show that he’s more skilled and experienced than he lets on and he’s more skilled than Timmy in some ways.

Sure Johnny being fairly good at formulating plans around things is good and Timmy is a genius and has weapon mastery but is that going to help them get past SpongeBob and Patrick’s regeneration, immortality, stamina, and hax? Also SpongeBob’s got immortality type 4 and 7 and supernatural natural luck that’s already enough to worry about. SpongeBob and Patrick are good at coming up with plans and have good communication when it comes to down to it.
Sponge bob teleportation is based in portal(looking to his profile) that seens to imply that he need to get out of eye sight to teleport, being holded would makee him anable to fo It... But yes, melting away is a great way to get out of It... Maybe puting him in a small jar?
SpongeBob teleportation is based on actual teleportation lol. He teleported from the middle of nowhere to the Krusty Krab and uses teleportation regularly.

In conclusion, SpongeBob and Patrick just have every other counter to everything Johnny and Timmy will pull out. They either have the resistances or hax to counter their opponents and can straight up get out of the way when they see Timmy and Johnny pull out weapons via teleportation, size manipulation, portal creation, etc. Plus I don’t see how their going to get past SpongeBob’s supernatural luck, regeneration, and immortalities 4 and 7.

Agreed.

I feel like there’s a misconception about SpongeBob and Patrick using there hax. Sure they don’t necessarily start with their hax, but they’ll use it defensively, as a last resort, or when they feel the need to. And with how long this battle will be dragged out, it’s inevitable SpongeBob or Patrick to use their hax

Again SpongeBob will use his hax whenever he feels the need to, although he doesn’t start with it

Basically read what I just said above

True but it just makes them evenly matched and both SpongeBob’s and Patrick’s are more convenient since they do use this ability in character. SpongeBob and Patrick teleport all the time just to mess with people at times (mainly Squidward)

Can they get past Patrick’s type 7 immortality? Plus it’s going to be harder since SpongeBob will do anything to help Patrick and SpongeBob’s far more harder to kill than Patrick. (Also even if they managed to kill Patrick they’ll have to fight a p*ssed SpongeBob)

I could probably agree that Timmy is the smarter person here and Johnny is fairly smart but don’t forget SpongeBob is a genius in some ways. SpongeBob has formulated plans many times and has formulated plans to keep the formula away from plankton (who is an extraordinary genius) and does experiments and fights with Sandy (Who is an extraordinary genius and is a karate master of several fighting styles) SpongeBob also scales to Mr. Krabs (who has at least 70 years of sailor, pirate, and keeping the formula away from Plankton) And while Patrick is the dumbest one here he has gone toe to toe with SpongeBob many times and has unintentionally mastered the perfect karate chopping technique.

It’s very debatable if SpongeBob or Johnny is more skilled or not but I think them being even in combat experience is fine.

Sure Patrick’s not a martial art genius but it goes to show that he’s more skilled and experienced than he lets on and he’s more skilled than Timmy in some ways.

Sure Johnny being fairly good at formulating plans around things is good and Timmy is a genius and has weapon mastery but is that going to help them get past SpongeBob and Patrick’s regeneration, immortality, stamina, and hax? Also SpongeBob’s got immortality type 4 and 7 and supernatural natural luck that’s already enough to worry about. SpongeBob and Patrick are good at coming up with plans and have good communication when it comes to down to it.

SpongeBob teleportation is based on actual teleportation lol. He teleported from the middle of nowhere to the Krusty Krab and uses teleportation regularly.

In conclusion, SpongeBob and Patrick just have every other counter to everything Johnny and Timmy will pull out. They either have the resistances or hax to counter their opponents and can straight up get out of the way when they see Timmy and Johnny pull out weapons via teleportation, size manipulation, portal creation, etc. Plus I don’t see how their going to get past SpongeBob’s supernatural luck, regeneration, and immortalities 4 and 7.
I'll respond to this when I get home from school.

Pretty sure Johnny is smart enough to know that he should teleport when he sees Spongebob teleport in a similar way he has before. That's common sense. Something Johnny has, especially in combat. That's where his intelligence shines. Someone with Average intelligence has the common knowledge to know that they should probably use the exact same ability their opponent is using.
Average intelligence ≠ Becoming a hax mastermind

Average intelligence ≠ Becoming a hax mastermind
That was never the point. The point was that when a person with average intelligence sees their opponent use a ability they have in the exact same way, they have the common sense to think "Hey, this guy's teleportation is literally identical to mine. I should probably use it to even the playing field."

Doesn't seem so different than the previous thing you said. My point still stands.
There's a difference between being a "hax mastermind" and having common sense.

A hax mastermind is someone who knows his/her hax front to back, and he/she uses them all the time to get the upper hand.

Someone with common sense sees an opponent uses a hax identical to theirs, and then uses that exact same ability to make it an even playing field.

Don't know how you got "hax mastermind" from me saying "Johnny will use his Teleportation when he sees Spongebob use his Teleportation, which is identical to his."

Back