• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I feel like there’s a misconception about SpongeBob and Patrick using there hax. Sure they don’t necessarily start with their hax, but they’ll use it defensively, as a last resort, or when they feel the need to. And with how long this battle will be dragged out, it’s inevitable SpongeBob or Patrick to use their hax
Then by this logic, Johnny will definitely be more willing to use his Teleportation. Timmy has Teleportation and Clairvoyance, along with his Chosen One powers.

True but it just makes them evenly matched and both SpongeBob’s and Patrick’s are more convenient since they do use this ability in character. SpongeBob and Patrick teleport all the time just to mess with people at times (mainly Squidward)
The whole point was that they would be evenly matched. Once again, Johnny and Timmy will use Teleportation when they see Spongebob and Patrick use it.

Can they get past Patrick’s type 7 immortality? Plus it’s going to be harder since SpongeBob will do anything to help Patrick and SpongeBob’s far more harder to kill than Patrick. (Also even if they managed to kill Patrick they’ll have to fight a p*ssed SpongeBob)
Yes. Paralysis Inducement, Time Manip, Time Stop, Possession and Sleep Manipulation will be perfect to finish Patrick and even Spongebob off. Paralysis Inducement especially, since Spongebob and Patrick are very small, and Johnny's Paralysis works by spraying the opponent. It's basically a bug spray from Spongebob's and Patrick's perspective.

I could probably agree that Timmy is the smarter person here and Johnny is fairly smart but don’t forget SpongeBob is a genius in some ways. SpongeBob has formulated plans many times and has formulated plans to keep the formula away from plankton (who is an extraordinary genius) and does experiments and fights with Sandy (Who is an extraordinary genius and is a karate master of several fighting styles) SpongeBob also scales to Mr. Krabs (who has at least 70 years of sailor, pirate, and keeping the formula away from Plankton) And while Patrick is the dumbest one here he has gone toe to toe with SpongeBob many times and has unintentionally mastered the perfect karate chopping technique.
Both Johnny and Timmy can formulate plans to defeat their opponents. If you read Timmy's intel section, it's pretty ridiculous what he can do at his best. Johnny already formulates plans that ends up outsmarting people like his sisters (who should honestly need pages themselves. Though, it's definitely plausible to say that they're just as smart as Sandy and Plankton). Heck, Johnny defeats and outsmarts geniuses on a daily basis. Countering Patrick's level of skill wouldn't be a problem for Johnny at all. Timmy can just keep his distance and use his Explosion Manipulation and Heat Vision to get his team the upper hand.

It’s very debatable if SpongeBob or Johnny is more skilled or not but I think them being even in combat experience is fine.
I'm fine with this.

Sure Patrick’s not a martial art genius but it goes to show that he’s more skilled and experienced than he lets on and he’s more skilled than Timmy in some ways.
Yeah, but Timmy has easy counters for this, as I mentioned before.

Sure Johnny being fairly good at formulating plans around things is good and Timmy is a genius and has weapon mastery but is that going to help them get past SpongeBob and Patrick’s regeneration, immortality, stamina, and hax? Also SpongeBob’s got immortality type 4 and 7 and supernatural natural luck that’s already enough to worry about. SpongeBob and Patrick are good at coming up with plans and have good communication when it comes to down to it.
Yes for the most part, as Johnny and Timmy are going to be far more willing to use their more powerful hax than Spongebob and Patrick. Stamina won't play a factor here. Supernatural Luck is definitely going to be a problem, but Spongebob's luck won't work 100% of the time.

Let me elaborate on how good Johnny and Timmy can work together.

If you read Johnny's base abilities (a good portion of them come from Toon Force) and Timmy's abilities with Toon Force, they both have abilities that are basically identical to each other, with the exception of a few abilities that they don't have. Let me list them off for you.
  1. Elasticity
  2. Acrobatics
  3. Body Control
  4. Stealth Mastery
  5. Teleportation
  6. Dimensional Storage/Hammerspace
  7. Resistance to Heat and Ice Manipulation
Both Johnny and Timmy can use these abilities they both have to compliment and help each other in the fight very well, since they're both are very good at formulating plans.

SpongeBob teleportation is based on actual teleportation lol. He teleported from the middle of nowhere to the Krusty Krab and uses teleportation regularly.
Johnny has teleported from Porkbelly all the way to his sisters lab. His teleportation works in a similar way as Spongebob's.

I feel like Johnny and Timmy can win due to Johnny's equipment, the more willingness to use their most powerful hax, being the more smarter duo, the Toon Force to compliment each other, and the counters for Spongebob's and Patrick's regeneration and immortality.

Then by this logic, Johnny will definitely be more willing to use his Teleportation. Timmy has Teleportation and Clairvoyance, along with his Chosen One powers.
Ok sure but those hax won’t be effective in the long run to take down SpongeBob and Patrick. Teleportation is good for both teams since both can counter each other from BFR’ing each other and dodging attacks I guess but what else is it going for? Clairvoyance is a great power except it doesn’t take away from the fact that Timmy will have to get past regeneration, immortality, supernatural luck, etc even if he could predict those powers.

The whole point was that they would be evenly matched. Once again, Johnny and Timmy will use Teleportation when they see Spongebob and Patrick use it.
They are evenly matched in some aspects of teleportation but SpongeBob and Patrick can teleport in an instant. Like the time with Mrs. Puff, the time Squidward kept getting rid of SpongeBob yet he kept ending up right behind him, and MANY times throughout the entire SpongeBob series.
Yes. Paralysis Inducement, Time Manip, Time Stop, Possession and Sleep Manipulation will be perfect to finish Patrick and even Spongebob off. Paralysis Inducement especially, since Spongebob and Patrick are very small, and Johnny's Paralysis works by spraying the opponent. It's basically a bug spray from Spongebob's and Patrick's perspective.
How? Paralysis inducement is effective until SpongeBob makes a new body for himself via immortality type 4 and Patrick just becomes a ghost or until the spray wears off because they can just regenerate right afterwards. Same thing for Time Stop. Time Manipulation isn’t effective due to regeneration and immortality since it only rewinds them by 5 minutes and it won’t take away SpongeBob and Patrick’s abilities. Sleep Manipulation would actually benefit SpongeBob and Patrick (Although it’s not on there profiles yet and will be upgraded in the future) because in a newer episode they can make their dreams come to life and their subconscious selves come to life and if their subconscious selves get destroyed they wake up (and if you don’t believe me I can link it). Otherwise regeneration, immortality, and supernatural luck could override these powers in many ways. What’s stopping SpongeBob from getting lucky and make something backfire on Johnny and Timmy?

Both Johnny and Timmy can formulate plans to defeat their opponents. If you read Timmy's intel section, it's pretty ridiculous what he can do at his best. Johnny already formulates plans that ends up outsmarting people like his sisters (who should honestly need pages themselves. Though, it's definitely plausible to say that they're just as smart as Sandy and Plankton). Heck, Johnny defeats and outsmarts geniuses on a daily basis. Countering Patrick's level of skill wouldn't be a problem for Johnny at all. Timmy can just keep his distance and use his Explosion Manipulation and Heat Vision to get his team the upper hand.
Timmy’s intelligence is amazing, nobody’s saying it’s not, and Johnny’s is great too but it’s like you’re saying that SpongeBob can’t compete, which he can. Again, SpongeBob is literally trained by an extraordinary genius martial artist who knows multiple fighting styles and Mr. Krabs (who should be a genius tbh) who has 70+ years of fighting experience. While Patrick can’t compete a whole lot, he knows wrestling and consistently fights SpongeBob, Squidward, and even Sandy on occasions. SpongeBob and Patrick have resistance to heat and encounter explosions on a regular basis (also their regen says no)
Yeah, but Timmy has easy counters for this, as I mentioned before.
Ok fair but as I mentioned before, Patrick can at very least keep him at bay (especially with hax)
Yes for the most part, as Johnny and Timmy are going to be far more willing to use their more powerful hax than Spongebob and Patrick. Stamina won't play a factor here. Supernatural Luck is definitely going to be a problem, but Spongebob's luck won't work 100% of the time.
Stamina is a factor here to a small degree and SpongeBob’s luck usually works 100% of the time against strangers he doesn’t know. For example, against the tattletale stranger, the karate master, the seabear, Dennis, Kevin, and most often Squidward. Also SpongeBob is usually always prone to have good luck in dangerous situations.

Let me elaborate on how good Johnny and Timmy can work together.

If you read Johnny's base abilities (a good portion of them come from Toon Force) and Timmy's abilities with Toon Force, they both have abilities that are basically identical to each other, with the exception of a few abilities that they don't have. Let me list them off for you.
  1. Elasticity
  2. Acrobatics
  3. Body Control
  4. Stealth Mastery
  5. Teleportation
  6. Dimensional Storage/Hammerspace
  7. Resistance to Heat and Ice Manipulation
Both Johnny and Timmy can use these abilities they both have to compliment and help each other in the fight very well, since they're both are very good at formulating plans.

Johnny has teleported from Porkbelly all the way to his sisters lab. His teleportation works in a similar way as Spongebob's.

I feel like Johnny and Timmy can win due to Johnny's equipment, the more willingness to use their most powerful hax, being the more smarter duo, the Toon Force to compliment each other, and the counters for Spongebob's and Patrick's regeneration and immortality.
SpongeBob and Patrick likely have far better toon force.

-Elasticity (SpongeBob and Patrick have the same thing)
-Acrobatics (SpongeBob and Patrick have the exact same thing)
-Body Control (SpongeBob and Patrick have the exact same thing and have god tier body control compared to their opponents)
-Stealth Mastery (SpongeBob and Patrick have the exact same thing and it won’t matter due to SpongeBob’s enhanced senses)
-Teleportation (I feel like I’ve gotten my point across about how I feel about teleportation in this fight lol)
-SpongeBob has hammer space and so does Patrick and have toon force to counter as well
-Resistance to Heat and Ice Manipulation (So do SpongeBob and Patrick)

I think I’m beginning to see a pattern here. Either both teams have the exact same ability to remain even or SpongeBob and Patrick have a resistance or good counter to their opponents hax. And what ability can get past SpongeBob and Patrick’s immortality, regeneration, and supernatural luck? Plus we’re not even taking into consideration SpongeBob and Patrick’s abilities. Transmutation, Reality Warping, Plot Manipulation, Portal Creation, duplication, etc would one-shot (and again SpongeBob and Patrick uses their hax in character and can activate their hax with a thought rather than using equipment)
Timmy and Johnny have no way to permanently take down their opponents.

Ok sure but those hax won’t be effective in the long run to take down SpongeBob and Patrick. Teleportation is good for both teams since both can counter each other from BFR’ing each other and dodging attacks I guess but what else is it going for? Clairvoyance is a great power except it doesn’t take away from the fact that Timmy will have to get past regeneration, immortality, supernatural luck, etc even if he could predict those powers.
Spongebob and Patrick will have to get past Timmy's regeneration and immortality as well. They will also have to get past Johnny's Toon Force, Elasticity, and Immense Pain Tolerance. The same issue applies to both teams.

They are evenly matched in some aspects of teleportation but SpongeBob and Patrick can teleport in an instant. Like the time with Mrs. Puff, the time Squidward kept getting rid of SpongeBob yet he kept ending up right behind him, and MANY times throughout the entire SpongeBob series.
Johnny's teleportation has shown to be instant as well. Reading Timmy's description for Teleportation, it seems to be instant as well.

How? Paralysis inducement is effective until SpongeBob makes a new body for himself via immortality type 4 and Patrick just becomes a ghost or until the spray wears off because they can just regenerate right afterwards.
Don't you have to die in order for Type 4 to work? Afaik, Paralysis Inducement is meant to paralyze, not kill. Type 4 probably won't help here. If Patrick becomes a ghost, then Johnny has NPI. I forgot to mention that Timmy has Extrasensory Perception, so that along with Clairvoyance will help him and Johnny immensely.

Same thing for Time Stop. Time Manipulation isn’t effective due to regeneration and immortality since it only rewinds them by 5 minutes and it won’t take away SpongeBob and Patrick’s abilities.
It's not the same for Time Stop, at all. Johnny with a press of a button on the watch, can stop time, and everything around. Johnny also knows that the only way for someone to not be time-stopped is if that person is making contact with the wielder, so Johnny can definitely tell Timmy that, or Timmy can just learn that himself via his intelligence and Weapon Mastery. Only way for time to continue is if the wielder of the watch presses the button again. The effects will not wear off at all. This will definitely give Timmy and Johnny the win. Time Manipulation can definitely by Johnny and Timmy some time, as 5 minutes is more than enough time for both Johnny and Timmy to formulate a plan.

Sleep Manipulation would actually benefit SpongeBob and Patrick (Although it’s not on there profiles yet and will be upgraded in the future) because in a newer episode they can make their dreams come to life and their subconscious selves come to life and if their subconscious selves get destroyed they wake up (and if you don’t believe me I can link it).
Oof. But it's not added now, so it can't be used. So Sleep Manip will definitely help Timmy and Johnny here.

Otherwise regeneration, immortality, and supernatural luck could override these powers in many ways. What’s stopping SpongeBob from getting lucky and make something backfire on Johnny and Timmy?
Regen and immortality? No. Supernatural Luck? Yes, but not all of the time.

Timmy’s intelligence is amazing, nobody’s saying it’s not, and Johnny’s is great too but it’s like you’re saying that SpongeBob can’t compete, which he can. Again, SpongeBob is literally trained by an extraordinary genius martial artist who knows multiple fighting styles and Mr. Krabs (who should be a genius tbh) who has 70+ years of fighting experience. While Patrick can’t compete a whole lot, he knows wrestling and consistently fights SpongeBob, Squidward, and even Sandy on occasions. SpongeBob and Patrick have resistance to heat and encounter explosions on a regular basis (also their regen says no)
Timmy can create complex plans in very short periods of time, master weapons he had no experience on using initially, his Toon Force also helps his intelligence as well, making his plans hard to predict, he can literally make his opponent think they have the advantage, then surprise them with a plan he had all along they did not see coming. I don't think Spongebob comes close to this. Spongebob can compete with Johnny in terms of intelligence, but Johnny's intelligence is the most consistent and useful here out of everyone. Johnny will likely always be at his peak, while everyone else is pretty consistent with their feats. Consistency is key.

Ok fair but as I mentioned before, Patrick can at very least keep him at bay (especially with hax)
Yeah. But that's not to say that Timmy can use Johnny's hax as well.

Stamina is a factor here to a small degree and SpongeBob’s luck usually works 100% of the time against strangers he doesn’t know. For example, against the tattletale stranger, the karate master, the seabear, Dennis, Kevin, and most often Squidward. Also SpongeBob is usually always prone to have good luck in dangerous situations.
Stamina won't be a factor here. Both teams have too many OP hax for this match to last too long. Johnny has to be incredibly lucky at times as well. It was even stated that Johnny had no clue that Dark Vegan was trying to "destroy" him the whole time. There's probably far more I can find as well.

SpongeBob and Patrick likely have far better toon force.

-Elasticity (SpongeBob and Patrick have the same thing)
-Acrobatics (SpongeBob and Patrick have the exact same thing)
-Body Control (SpongeBob and Patrick have the exact same thing and have god tier body control compared to their opponents)
-Stealth Mastery (SpongeBob and Patrick have the exact same thing and it won’t matter due to SpongeBob’s enhanced senses)
-Teleportation (I feel like I’ve gotten my point across about how I feel about teleportation in this fight lol)
-SpongeBob has hammer space and so does Patrick and have toon force to counter as well
-Resistance to Heat and Ice Manipulation (So do SpongeBob and Patrick)
Fair. They're likely even here in this aspect. Spongebob and Patrick definitely have better Toon Force than Johnny and Timmy.

I think I’m beginning to see a pattern here. Either both teams have the exact same ability to remain even or SpongeBob and Patrick have a resistance or good counter to their opponents hax.
Yes and no. Yes. Both teams have the exact same abilities to remain even. But both teams have something to counter each other's attacks. If Spongebob and Patrick become ghosts, then Johnny has NPI. If Spongebob and Patrick try to attack, Timmy's Clairvoyance and Extrasensory Perception will help him and Johnny avoid the attacks, along with many other abilities.

And what ability can get past SpongeBob and Patrick’s immortality, regeneration, and supernatural luck?
Already debunked this.

Plus we’re not even taking into consideration SpongeBob and Patrick’s abilities. Transmutation, Reality Warping, Plot Manipulation, Portal Creation, duplication, etc would one-shot (and again SpongeBob and Patrick uses their hax in character and can activate their hax with a thought rather than using equipment)
Timmy was able to recognize the alterations in time done by Vicky when no one else can. Pretty sure he can know when Spongebob or Patrick is using a thought-based hax. This is assuming that Spongebob and Patrick don't get put to sleep, paralyzed, or time-stopped before this happens, as Johnny and Timmy are far more likely to use their most powerful hax.

Spongebob and Patrick will have to get past Timmy's regeneration and immortality as well. They will also have to get past Johnny's Toon Force, Elasticity, and Immense Pain Tolerance. The same issue applies to both teams.
SpongeBob and Patrick can easily do this. They have superior toon force, elasticity, and pain Tolerance anyway. Even then, SpongeBob can just use on of their haxs on them like transmutation for example.

Johnny's teleportation has shown to be instant as well. Reading Timmy's description for Teleportation, it seems to be instant as well
Fair but I’d still argue SpongeBob’s is more convenient since he uses it more.
Don't you have to die in order for Type 4 to work? Afaik, Paralysis Inducement is meant to paralyze, not kill. Type 4 probably won't help here. If Patrick becomes a ghost, then Johnny has NPI. I forgot to mention that Timmy has Extrasensory Perception, so that along with Clairvoyance will help him and Johnny immensely.
Not necessarily, SpongeBob can just make himself explode or simply just create a new body for himself instantly from what I’ve seen. Patrick also has his same abilities as a ghost that he does as he does normally so nothing will change that much.

It's not the same for Time Stop, at all. Johnny with a press of a button on the watch, can stop time, and everything around. Johnny also knows that the only way for someone to not be time-stopped is if that person is making contact with the wielder, so Johnny can definitely tell Timmy that, or Timmy can just learn that himself via his intelligence and Weapon Mastery. Only way for time to continue is if the wielder of the watch presses the button again. The effects will not wear off at all. This will definitely give Timmy and Johnny the win. Time Manipulation can definitely by Johnny and Timmy some time, as 5 minutes is more than enough time for both Johnny and Timmy to formulate a plan.
That’s a fair point but let me ask you this, is a press on a time watch or thought based hax faster? And what’s stopping SpongeBob and Patrick from dodging via teleportation and speed being equal? Or creating a new body for himself? SpongeBob and Patrick could just strip them of their equipment with their own hax. Also SpongeBob and Patrick could duplicate by the hundreds to make it harder for them to anything in terms of permanently killing them.

Oof. But it's not added now, so it can't be used. So Sleep Manip will definitely help Timmy and Johnny here.
I mean I guess it’s ok for now but it’s kinda ignoring an ability SpongeBob and Patrick have.

Regen and immortality? No. Supernatural Luck? Yes, but not all of the time.
I just kinda debunked a little of the regeneration and immortality part and definitely the supernatural luck part. Supernatural Luck is bound to happen to SpongeBob.

Timmy can create complex plans in very short periods of time, master weapons he had no experience on using initially, his Toon Force also helps his intelligence as well, making his plans hard to predict, he can literally make his opponent think they have the advantage, then surprise them with a plan he had all along they did not see coming. I don't think Spongebob comes close to this. Spongebob can compete with Johnny in terms of intelligence, but Johnny's intelligence is the most consistent and useful here out of everyone. Johnny will likely always be at his peak, while everyone else is pretty consistent with their feats. Consistency is key.
Other than part of the weapon master part, you basically described SpongeBob when describing Timmy. SpongeBob has a ton of experience when it comes to making plans and should scale to Sandy, Mr. Krabs, and Plankton’s planning and even more when it comes to using toon force for his plans. SpongeBob has made someone think they had the upper hand in several episodes and came back and surprised them. And SpongeBob is more intelligibility consistent than people give him credit for. Doesn’t Johnny outsmarting his sisters come from fear tactics rather than straight up wit? And the times that he does go up against someone super intelligent, doesn’t his sisters help him more times than not? I’ll agree that Timmy is likely smarter than SpongeBob on some levels but he’s almost a genius in several ways to.

Yeah. But that's not to say that Timmy can use Johnny's hax as well.
Fair but what’s faster? Thought based hax vs equipment based hax? The only thing that helping Timmy is his clairvoyance, perception, weapon mastery, and intelligence.

Stamina won't be a factor here. Both teams have too many OP hax for this match to last too long. Johnny has to be incredibly lucky at times as well. It was even stated that Johnny had no clue that Dark Vegan was trying to "destroy" him the whole time. There's probably far more I can find as well.
Fair but it just goes to show that SpongeBob and Patrick have superior stamina to keep going from everything their opponents throw at them. SpongeBob has FAR better luck. He automatically got the number of Jellyfish Kevin challenged him to get the second he said it, immediately beat almost every opponent that randomly encountered him with luck, and has even been saved from dying by luck.
Yes and no. Yes. Both teams have the exact same abilities to remain even. But both teams have something to counter each other's attacks. If Spongebob and Patrick become ghosts, then Johnny has NPI. If Spongebob and Patrick try to attack, Timmy's Clairvoyance and Extrasensory Perception will help him and Johnny avoid the attacks, along with many other abilities.
SpongeBob and Patrick have about the same if not more counters to Johnny and Timmy. If they pull out a weapon, SpongeBob can use transmutation, reality warping, toon force, etc to make it go away and could change the battle field and automatically give him the upper hand with reality warping and plot manipulation. SpongeBob’s Supernatural Luck counters Johnny’s and counters their abilities. What I’m saying is that the misconception of SpongeBob not using his hax such as transmutation is fairly wrong and he could use something along those lines right off the bat to finish the fight before he starts it.

SpongeBob and Patrick can easily do this. They have superior toon force, elasticity, and pain Tolerance anyway. Even then, SpongeBob can just use on of their haxs on them like transmutation for example.

Not necessarily, SpongeBob can just make himself explode or simply just create a new body for himself instantly from what I’ve seen. Patrick also has his same abilities as a ghost that he does as he does normally so nothing will change that much.

That’s a fair point but let me ask you this, is a press on a time watch or thought based hax faster? And what’s stopping SpongeBob and Patrick from dodging via teleportation and speed being equal? Or creating a new body for himself? SpongeBob and Patrick could just strip them of their equipment with their own hax. Also SpongeBob and Patrick could duplicate by the hundreds to make it harder for them to anything in terms of permanently killing them.

I mean I guess it’s ok for now but it’s kinda ignoring an ability SpongeBob and Patrick have.

I just kinda debunked a little of the regeneration and immortality part and definitely the supernatural luck part. Supernatural Luck is bound to happen to SpongeBob.

Other than part of the weapon master part, you basically described SpongeBob when describing Timmy. SpongeBob has a ton of experience when it comes to making plans and should scale to Sandy, Mr. Krabs, and Plankton’s planning and even more when it comes to using toon force for his plans. SpongeBob has made someone think they had the upper hand in several episodes and came back and surprised them. And SpongeBob is more intelligibility consistent than people give him credit for. Doesn’t Johnny outsmarting his sisters come from fear tactics rather than straight up wit? And the times that he does go up against someone super intelligent, doesn’t his sisters help him more times than not? I’ll agree that Timmy is likely smarter than SpongeBob on some levels but he’s almost a genius in several ways to.

Fair but what’s faster? Thought based hax vs equipment based hax? The only thing that helping Timmy is his clairvoyance, perception, weapon mastery, and intelligence.

Fair but it just goes to show that SpongeBob and Patrick have superior stamina to keep going from everything their opponents throw at them. SpongeBob has FAR better luck. He automatically got the number of Jellyfish Kevin challenged him to get the second he said it, immediately beat almost every opponent that randomly encountered him with luck, and has even been saved from dying by luck.

SpongeBob and Patrick have about the same if not more counters to Johnny and Timmy. If they pull out a weapon, SpongeBob can use transmutation, reality warping, toon force, etc to make it go away and could change the battle field and automatically give him the upper hand with reality warping and plot manipulation. SpongeBob’s Supernatural Luck counters Johnny’s and counters their abilities. What I’m saying is that the misconception of SpongeBob not using his hax such as transmutation is fairly wrong and he could use something along those lines right off the bat to finish the fight before he starts it.
By the time they want to win via hax it’ll be too late based on my last statement.
I'll respond to this tomorrow, as I'm tired asf right now. Good night!

Great debating btw.

Same logic applies to Johnny and Timmy. Both teams have crazy amounts of endurance, so hax will be needed to defeat both teams. Debating over regen, toon force, etc. doesn't matter in the long run, as hax is always going to be the main discussion in matchups like this.

Fair enough.

Fair. Though, like you said, Patrick turning into a ghost won't change anything, as Johnny has NPI, and Timmy has Extrasensory Perception and Clairvoyance. I can also make an argument that Johnny can fight while blind, so turning into a ghost won't change anything really.

Let me ask you this, would you rather have powerful hax that you'll use in character, or thought based hax that you don't use in character, or at best, as a last resort? I'm choosing the former, as I would be able to finish the fight quicker. Spongebob and Patrick are not avoiding the Time Stop with Teleportation. The moment they get time-stopped, the match is over, as time is stopped everywhere, which means they can't use their thought based hax.

We have to ignore it, as the ability is not added to their profiles, so Sleep Manipulation is a win con for Johnny and Timmy.

I agree on the Supernatural Luck part, but regen and immortality I disagree.

Other than part of the weapon master part, you basically described SpongeBob when describing Timmy. SpongeBob has a ton of experience when it comes to making plans and should scale to Sandy, Mr. Krabs, and Plankton’s planning and even more when it comes to using toon force for his plans.
Having tons of experience making plans literally applies to every character here lol. Spongebob should not be any smarter than Johnny.

SpongeBob has made someone think they had the upper hand in several episodes and came back and surprised them.
Also applies to Timmy and Johnny here.

And SpongeBob is more intelligibility consistent than people give him credit for.
Highly doubt he's more consistent in intelligence than Johnny. Johnny's at his smartest in combat, so he's always going to be at his smartest, while everyone else's intelligence is going to vary throughout.

Doesn’t Johnny outsmarting his sisters come from fear tactics rather than straight up wit? And the times that he does go up against someone super intelligent, doesn’t his sisters help him more times than not? I’ll agree that Timmy is likely smarter than SpongeBob on some levels but he’s almost a genius in several ways to.
Sometimes Johnny uses his typical fear and Gil tactics to "outsmart" his sisters, but he has shown to be able to outsmart his sisters with brains alone. His sisters even complimented Johnny after the plan was executed. His sisters help Johnny by giving him the right equipment to save the day most of the time, though there has been times where his sisters did make their own plans to help Johnny. But it's pretty obvious that Johnny can think for himself very well. Spongebob is no smarter than Johnny.

Fair but what’s faster? Thought based hax vs equipment based hax?
Already explained this before.

The only thing that helping Timmy is his clairvoyance, perception, weapon mastery, and intelligence.
That's 4 abilities Timmy can use. That's more than enough.

Fair but it just goes to show that SpongeBob and Patrick have superior stamina to keep going from everything their opponents throw at them.
Both Timmy can last days in a fight, plus they have dura hax that helps them last longer. This match is not lasting a few days, at all. This match will not last any longer than a hour.

SpongeBob has FAR better luck. He automatically got the number of Jellyfish Kevin challenged him to get the second he said it, immediately beat almost every opponent that randomly encountered him with luck, and has even been saved from dying by luck.
Johnny has avoided getting crushed, has also avoided death like Spongebob. He landed conveniently in a jet, which he thought was a video game. He was able to launch the jet as well, despite being blind. He was also able to activate the auto pilot setting. He then pressed the self-eject button to make it to the taco place in time. All of this happened while he was blind. While Johnny and Timmy won't be nearly as lucky Spongebob and Patrick, they'll definitely be able get lucky at times.

SpongeBob and Patrick have about the same if not more counters to Johnny and Timmy. If they pull out a weapon, SpongeBob can use transmutation, reality warping, toon force, etc to make it go away and could change the battle field and automatically give him the upper hand with reality warping and plot manipulation.
Spongebob won't use reality warping and plot manipulation the moment he sees Johnny and Timmy pull out a weapon. That's wanking. Reality Warping and Plot Manipulation are one of the many hax Spongebob doesn't use in character. How does Spongebob's Transmutation work again?

SpongeBob’s Supernatural Luck counters Johnny’s and counters their abilities. What I’m saying is that the misconception of SpongeBob not using his hax such as transmutation is fairly wrong and he could use something along those lines right off the bat to finish the fight before he starts it.
Johnny and Timmy can finish the fight right off the bat as well. They are far more willing to use their most powerful hax than Spongebob and Patrick.

I feel like this is a Incon, as both teams have too many counters for each other to truly decide who will win.

Difference is, Johnny doesn't have luck on his profile, in fact it was 'bunked long ago since it's a different story than SpongeBob's

Also, how would SpongeBob not use plot manipulation while Johnny, a guy with average intelligence, will somehow know to use his teleportation if he sees SpongeBob teleporting?

Also, how would SpongeBob not use plot manipulation while Johnny, a guy with average intelligence, will somehow know to use his teleportation if he sees SpongeBob teleporting?
I never said Spongebob wouldn't use Plot Manipulation, it's just that Johnny and Timmy are far more willing to use their most powerful hax.

Plus, I don't think Johnny has Average intelligence. Even if he does have average intelligence, a person with that level of intellect would use a hax the moment they see their opponent use that exact same hax the exact same way.

You and I have Average intelligence I presume. Say if we both had Teleportation. If you used Teleportation the exact same way I use it, me having common sense would know that I would have to use it to even the playing field. I already explained this before.

Same logic applies to Johnny and Timmy. Both teams have crazy amounts of endurance, so hax will be needed to defeat both teams. Debating over regen, toon force, etc. doesn't matter in the long run, as hax is always going to be the main discussion in matchups like this.
I agree that it won’t matter in the long run but SpongeBob and Patrick have the advantage in all these abilities.

Fair. Though, like you said, Patrick turning into a ghost won't change anything, as Johnny has NPI, and Timmy has Extrasensory Perception and Clairvoyance. I can also make an argument that Johnny can fight while blind, so turning into a ghost won't change anything really.
Turning into a ghost won’t change anything for SpongeBob and Patrick and will let them escape from being completely stopped from major hax as well as give them more time to use their hax (If they haven’t used any hax already)
Let me ask you this, would you rather have powerful hax that you'll use in character, or thought based hax that you don't use in character, or at best, as a last resort? I'm choosing the former, as I would be able to finish the fight quicker. Spongebob and Patrick are not avoiding the Time Stop with Teleportation. The moment they get time-stopped, the match is over, as time is stopped everywhere, which means they can't use their thought based hax.
SpongeBob and Patrick are going to use their hax as soon as they feel they’re in danger (which would logically be at the very beginning of the fight)
We have to ignore it, as the ability is not added to their profiles, so Sleep Manipulation is a win con for Johnny and Timmy.
Fair but I could say the same thing about you using Johnny’s Supernatural Luck as an argument (Which Johnny’s luck got debunked by GoCommitDi)
I agree on the Supernatural Luck part, but regen and immortality I disagree.
Their immortality will help against them being killed off or stunned from their major hax and regeneration will make them completely untouchable to things like energy projection, explosion manipulation, fire manipulation etc via regeneration.

Having tons of experience making plans literally applies to every character here lol. Spongebob should not be any smarter than Johnny.

Also applies to Timmy and Johnny here.

Highly doubt he's more consistent in intelligence than Johnny. Johnny's at his smartest in combat, so he's always going to be at his smartest, while everyone else's intelligence is going to vary throughout.

Sometimes Johnny uses his typical fear and Gil tactics to "outsmart" his sisters, but he has shown to be able to outsmart his sisters with brains alone. His sisters even complimented Johnny after the plan was executed. His sisters help Johnny by giving him the right equipment to save the day most of the time, though there has been times where his sisters did make their own plans to help Johnny. But it's pretty obvious that Johnny can think for himself very well. Spongebob is no smarter than Johnny.
Along with the things I’ve already explained, SpongeBob literally made robots with the same regeneration and immortality as him (Not on his profile yet), created a matter manipulating machine, is a master fry cook and defeated a machine that was designed to make perfect patties, performed open heart surgery, completely stomped medieval Sandy who (while not as smart as regular Sandy) knew multiple fighting styles, etc you tell me if SpongeBob is not smarter than Johnny.

That's 4 abilities Timmy can use. That's more than enough.
Clairvoyance and extraordinary perception will definitely help but at the same time it just be delaying the inevitable of Timmy getting haxed. Also I couldn’t find Timmy having Clairvoyance on his first key or cleft key, I could’ve missed something though. Him being a genius will only help to an extent, especially when he can arguably get out skilled by both of his opponents. Weapon Mastery will help Timmy though.

Both Timmy can last days in a fight, plus they have dura hax that helps them last longer. This match is not lasting a few days, at all. This match will not last any longer than a hour.
Agreed but SpongeBob and Patrick can go MONTHS without getting tired.

Johnny’s supernatural luck was debunked based on what CommitDi said.
Spongebob won't use reality warping and plot manipulation the moment he sees Johnny and Timmy pull out a weapon. That's wanking. Reality Warping and Plot Manipulation are one of the many hax Spongebob doesn't use in character. How does Spongebob's Transmutation work again?
They’ll use their hax when their being attacked by strangers with guns and weapons. That’s just common sense, wouldn’t you want to use everything in your disposal to get rid of the situation and yes, SpongeBob does use Reality Warping like abilities in character. SpongeBob can turn people into a mayonnaise jar, into krabby patties, etc as transmutation.

Johnny and Timmy can finish the fight right off the bat as well. They are far more willing to use their most powerful hax than Spongebob and Patrick.

I feel like this is a Incon, as both teams have too many counters for each other to truly decide who will win.
You can’t guarantee that they’ll use the most effective hax first, especially when they see SpongeBob and Patrick. They’ll probably think SpongeBob and Patrick won’t be a competition, and will be proven wrong.

And whose to say SpongeBob doesn’t counter with supernatural luck and make a weapon backfire? This is a win for SpongeBob and Patrick imo. They have far better hax, regeneration, supernatural luck, immortality, resistances, and skill and experience of their own. And SpongeBob and Patrick have so much better abilities when it comes to the abilities both teams tie on. SpongeBob and Patrick can duplicate to to make things harder for their and more accessible to an instant win as.

You can’t guarantee that they’ll use the most effective hax first, especially when they see SpongeBob and Patrick. They’ll probably think SpongeBob and Patrick won’t be a competition, and will be proven wrong.
Oh, yeah, I should've said this from the start. Both Timmy and Johnny are extremely cocky, and I wouldn't be surprised if either of them thought they could just call it a day by stepping on SpongeBob and Patrick instead of instantly going for their hax.

Last edited:
Oh, yeah, I should've said this from the start. Johnny is extremely cocky, and I wouldn't be surprised if he thought he and Timmy could just call it a day by stepping on SpongeBob and Patrick instead of instantly going for his hax.
He and Timmy will be extremely arrogant when they see two opponents who aren't even the size of their hands, so that's another thing as well.

Johnny is cocky, but it's not extreme levels of cocky. But he will get extremely cocky here, as well as Timmy.

I was going to FRA vote, but hey someday this'll get added to their profiles if enough people are into these 3 cartoon shows!
This feels like a field day to me lol. Even though Timmy can before Johnny, Good to know both are similar and be an unstoppable team-up.
Same with SpongeBob and Patrick!
I think i'll read through all this and respond once i'm done reading.

Back