• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
The Nicktoons verse is a collection of several Nickelodeon verses in one. In game, the characters use the word "world" and "dimension" when referring to separate universes, and use the word "universe" when referring to the entirety of the verse aka the multiverse. I'll be explaining why this is the case below using statements/scans from the games themselves.

Nicktoons Unite

GameCube/PS2 Version

Here is a video of all the cutscenes in the game. I'll state which timestamps the statements happen as well.

At 1:04 to 1:38 A portal opens up next to SpongeBob and Godderd exits out of it, then shows SpongeBob a screen of Jimmy. Jimmy states that Plankton has joined forces from villain's from other worlds. He's also stated that he's gathered information from SpongeBob world.

At 2:38 to 4:41 SpongeBob exits the portal to Jimmy's lab and he explains the situation. Jimmy created a device called the Universe Portal Machine that allows him to travel to other worlds. Professor Calamitous copied Jimmy's plans and created his own, then used it to vist other worlds to get villains and form a syndicate.

We know that Jimmy, Timmy, Danny, and SpongeBob all live on Earth in their verses so it's clear this machine creates portals to other universes otherwise Jimmy would have just traveled to get them if they were on the same Earth. Plus it would need more assumptions to assume they all their Earth's are in the same single universe.

Later in the game, Crocker states they will show all worlds the power of their Doomsday Device by destroying one. After they defeat Croker. Timmy tries wish everything right but Wanda states they can only effect things in their world, and that Crocker is out of their reach.

This let's us know that they are using world as universe again because Faries in Fairly OddParents can effect the entire universe with their magic wands.

At 22:08 to 22:55 Professor Calamitous (with Vlad Plasmius and Plankton) states all worlds in the universe will bow before them or be destroyed.

The final evidence that supports they are talking about destroying entire universes when saying worlds happens at 25:50, the voice calls the device a Universal Doomsday Machine. This means it can destroy an entire universe at least, especially given one of it's power sources is the Big Wand, which gives all fairy wands their magic power which is 3-A going off our pages (Cosmo, Wanda, and Jorgen)

Gamboy/DS Version

In this version of the game, Jimmy's device is called the Reality Projector and that it can open doors to other dimensions. It also states that the Doomsday Device could destroy the Multi-Verse.

While this would be a different version of the game, the plot remains the same. It basically gives us the information supporting what we already new and that is "Worlds/Dimensions" mean a Universes and and the "Universe" means Multiverse in Nicktoons.

Before anyone says the Doomsday Device was only Universe level in the GameCube/PS2 version, I want to point out that it never said it's limit was a single universe. It just was going to be used to destroy one, and remember it was called a Universal Doomsday Machine which means Multiversal given how Nicktoons uses the words.

Also they would need Multiversal range so they could destroy each universe so going off the console version with support from handheld version, the Doomsday Device is at bare minimum Low 2-C to 2-C since we know of 5 Universe so far, which are Jimmy Neutron, Fairly OddParents, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Danny Phantom which has the Ghost Zone (another Universe) well as the normal universe.

For my next set of evidence, we'll move on to the second game of the series.

Nicktoons: Battle for Volcano Island

GameCube/PS2 Version

Here is a video of all the cutscenes if you want to watch them yourselves. I'll put timestamps for the spots you should skip too like before.

At 5:19 to 5:55 Timmy tells Jimmy that they are on an island in another dimension battling a momster who's going to destroy the universe. Jimmy states that the Mawgu is using a rip in time and space to absorb energy from all their homes will be destroyed.

This supports they all live in separate Time-Space universes since it was using a rift in space and time. And since we know than Worlds = Universes and The Universe = Multiverse Nicktoons. Jimmy meant that the Mawgu is stealing energy from all their universes and keeping it for himself and Timmy states he's going to destroy the universe (multiverse).

At 17:12 Sam states they were summoned to save the Universe.

Gamboy/DS Version

The story is pretty much the same, the Mawgu is gaining power from the rip in time and space, and will cause the destruction of the universe.

We know the current number of universes is 5 and we get a shot of a ship from the Invader Zim univserse that fell from the rip so that would be 6. And yes, it is later confirmed the Invader Zim verse is in the Nicktoons universe so Mawgu was gonna destroy his as well.

Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots

Here is a video of all the cutscenes. This game follows after Battle for Volcano Island and Professor Calamitous is back as the antagonist.

At 0:00 to 1:02 Calamitous states he used magic fairy gas from the Fairies and ghost energy to create and empower his two army who are stated to grab the best hero from every dimension and scanned them to make duplicates (Master Models). The Mawgu also makes a small cameo just to let you know he escaped from the rip and it's after the previous game.

At 7:52 to 8:17 Chadbot states he has a Dimensional Communicator, and it will allow them to talk to Danny since they are currently in SpongeBob SquarePants dimension. He also shows them the master models of themselves.

At 16:42 Chadbot states that Professor Calamitous was stealing the best characters from every dimension.

This again, let's use know the heroes are from diffent dimensions, using the same wording as the gameboy/ds version of Nicktoons Unite. So again, world/dimension = a universe in this verse.

This game greatly expands the number of universes do to showing of more Nickelodeon characters who have been taken from their dimension and scanned for the master model toys. Here is a video showing all the master models, which I'll put timestamps for.

At 7:50 to 9:28 we see the Master Model characters from different Nicktoons that got scanned.

1. Angelica & Tommy (Rugrats/All Grown Up)

2. Krumm (Aaahh! Real Monsters)

3. Arnold (Hey Arnold!)

4. Daggett Doofus Beaver (The Angry Beavers)

5. CatDog (CatDog)

6. Donnie (The Wild Thornberry's)

7. SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)

8. Otto Rocket (Rocket Power)

9. Ginger Foutley (As Told By Ginger)

10. Rootie Tabootie (ChalkZone)

11. Danny Fenton (Danny Phantom)

12. Anng (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

13. Mr. Bllk (Catscratch)

14. Tuesday X (The X's)

15. El Tigre (El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera)

16. Otis (Back at the Barnyard)

17. Tak (Tak and the power of Juju)

18. Rocko (Rocko's Modern Life)

19. Stimpy (Ren & Stimpy)

20. XJ9 (My Life as a Teenage Robot)

21. GIR (Invader Zim)

22. Jimmy Neutron (The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius)

23. Timmy Turner (Fairly OddParents)

So the number of universes went from 5 to 24 (I'm counting the Ghost Zone in Danny Phantom) with just this game. I'm not counting Rugrats and All Grown up as separate universes since they are the same. This also proves Invader Zim is apart of this verse thanks to GIR being in this game.

SpongeBob SquarePants featuring Nicktoons: Globs of Doom

Not much extra comes from this game, just more lore. Here is a video of the cutscenes.

At 1:56 We finally see Zim and Dib so if anyone was still unsure Invader Zim was apart of this verse, here's more proof.

Extra Information

With all the evidence above we know that the Nicktoons verse is a multiverse that consists of at least 24 Universes. However, it was brought to my attention that the Invader Zim verse has infinite universes going off the comics which is canon.

If accepted, this would bring the verse cosmology from 2-C to 2-A since the Invader Zim is apart of this verse.

Conclusion/Scaling

It is clear that the Nicktoons verse is a multiverse filled with the Nickelodeon characters verse (the one's shown at least). The words "World" and "Dimension" are used to describe the characters Universes and when the characters use the term "The Universe", they mean the Multiverse as a whole.

If this is cosmology is accepted...

Doomsday Device

Tier: 2-C (2-A if Invader Zim cosmology is accepted)

Attack Potency: Low Multiverse level (The Doomsday Device was empowered by energy from the Ghost Zone, Jellyfish, and the Big Wand, the later of which gives Faries their magical power. It is called a Universal Doomsday Machine and is stated capable of destroying an entire universe and even the multiverse)

Mawgu

Tier: 2-C (2-A if Invader Zim cosmology is accepted)

Attack Potency: Low Multiverse level (Using a rip in time and space, he was able to absorb the energy from the entire multiverse into himself and would have caused it's destruction if not stopped)

I'll put two options...

Option 1: We don't use the Invader Zim cosmology which will put the verse at 2-C.

Option 2: We accept the Invader Zim cosmology which puts the verse at 2-A.

Questions

Obviously I know people would have some questions so I added this section and will give answers so in case someone wanted to as anything, they can see if it was already asked and addressed.

Why use the Gameboy/DS versions as evidence?.

They are not actually needed as a whole but they do provide supporting evidence to what is given to use in the console versions. The word world is used in Nicktoons Unite when referring to a universe, and dimension is used in the Gameboy Version. However as shown in the console version of Attack of the Toybots, they use the word dimension as well when referring to a Universe so it's not an issue.

The only difference is when they said the Doomsday Device could destroy the Multiverse which wasn't in the console version but they never said it capped at a single Universe either. It's just expanding on it's power.

Would the Mawgu actually scale to his feat naturally?.

Yes, it is stated in the game that he was using the rip in time and space to absorb the energy and keep it for himself. Danny even states how are they gonna stop him when he's getting more powerful. This indicates that he's actually absorbing it into himself and Jimmy states that if he keeps it up, everything will be destroyed.

They had to act fast which means he already absorbed a mass amount of their energy and was almost done. This means around the time he was defeated, he had that power within him.

Faries have been shown having Low Multiversal range. Wouldn't that make Wanda's statement about being unable to reach Mr. Crocker invalid?.

Wanda's statement really doesn't change the evidence that the worlds aren't in different universes given the other evidence provided. This could be a simple inconsistency or PIS, plus she says it's against DA Ruls which they break several times so I'd argue it's PIS if anything.

The Invader Zim comic came after this, so wouldn't it not apply to the verse cosmology?

This happens in many verses. When an update to the cosmology is done, we would update it even if a previous cosmology was already in place. Not to mention it was never stated that the Nicktoons verse has a limited number if universes so no contradiction is made when applying this information.

What suggests the cosmologies and events of the canon verses are the same as they are in this verse?

There are several things that suggest the Canon cosmology and events are the same and have happened in this verse. In Nicktoons Unite, Danny has the Ghostly Wail which he only could have got from the events within The Ultimate Enemy episode. He also commented that he's escaped Walker's prisoner before which is referencing the events of Prisoners of Love episode. We know the Ghost Zone exists since it's one of the energy sources used for the Doomsday Device.

Also shown in the game, Timmy and Cindy meet and she states she didn't know he was back in Retrovill, which means they already have seen each other and is referencing the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour special which is canon. We also see Fairy World. Places, people, and events are all the same and have happened which means their cosmology is the same.

Jimmy also states he grabbed them specifically because they have dealt with their villains before which is referencing the many times they encountered the in their series.

Would the Danny Phantom, Timmy Turner, Jimmy Neutron, and SpongeBob scale to Mawgu?.

We currently don't have any profiles other than the Mawgu but I'll say this. Besides the Mawgu, The Syndicate's Doomsday Device, and Globulus, the only characters worth giving profiles to are Danny Phantom, Timmy Turner, Jimmy Neutron and SpongeBob.

However Jimmy was not a playable character in Battle for Volcano Island so he has nothing to scale to and even if he did, it would only be with weapons. His profile wouldn't be much different besides an upgrade to tier 2 for weapons.

Timmy uses Cosmo and Wanda to attack and he never fought the Mawgu except for in the Gamboy/DS version I think. However he was completely removed from the final game Globs of Doom. His profile would also be the one of the least different one's with only an upgrade to Tier 2

Danny and SpongeBob are the only two I can see getting profiles and scaling because they do get various equipment throughout the series, they are in all 4 games as playable characters unlike Timmy and Jimmy. They both are the two prominent characters in Battle for Volcano Island, and you start the game end the game with both of them, they may have used catapults to push back the Mawgu in the console version but they actually physically pushed him back in the handheld version of the game which means they scale since that Mawgu was doing the same as the other.

They also fought Professor Calamitous' evil toybots which were powered by ghost energy from the Ghost Zone and Fairy Magic gas from the Fairies of Fairy World. Wanda and Cosmo had so little magic that they couldn't even do any wishes. This means those toys were empowered by 2/3rds of the energy that empowered the Doomsday Device so that would support their scaling to Tier 2 but that's only of they get profiles.

I'll add anymore questions when or if they are asked.

Last edited:
Nice job here, I don't agree with everything but it all goes in a good path.
  • I could agree that "universe" means multiverse but find much more likely for it to be an inconsistency we should ignore, "worlds" do mean universes there.
  • The rule in Da Rules saying that they can only affect things on their universe is exclusive of this games and contradicted in FOP (the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour shows magic working in Jimmy's universe).
  • Given that and this being some series of non-canon games, the real cosmology of their verses should not be used. We should use what they show in the games and carefully use things based on implied previous eps/things that happened before.
  • I'm not 100% sure that this games are all canon to each other but definitely see it as possible. This is the type of things I wouldn't mind we asking some devs at twitter or something, that would get things faster.

Last edited:
  • Given that and this being some series of non-canon games, the real cosmology of their verses should not be used. We should use what they show in the games and carefully use things based on implied previous eps/things that happened before.
  • I'm not 100% sure that this games are all canon to each other but definitely see it as possible. This is the type of things I wouldn't mind we asking some devs at twitter or something, that would get things faster.
They may be non-canon games but they use the canon cosmologies of their verses due to the fact that they visually include places and events that took place in the canon series. It's nothing more than a collection of all their verses in one multiverse.

These 4 games are canon to each other. Nicktoons Unite is the first, in Battle for Volcano Island you see Plankton's battle crab which he used in Nicktoons Unite and SpongeBob even comments on this, Attack of the Toybots is next and even has a cameo of the Mawgu who stated he'll be back right before his defeat, and Globs of Doom is after that and we see them return to the Mawgu's lair and see characters from Battle for Volcano Island. All 4 of these games are definitely connected and follow in sequence.

I do agree with Eficiente.

These games are a separate canon to their source materials. We don't know if each of their cosmologies are a one to one comparison to their original canon or not unless there is more information. It's the same reason why us Sonic fans are hesitant to immediately scale the IDW Comics to the Game Canon, even if IDW shows a flashback to the Time Eater, as we don't know how the writers of IDW views the power of past events or if Game past events happened that same way in IDW canon, since it could change at anytime. Same with using pervious cosmologies if they aren't written in this game series.

But I do agree that each character came from a different universe, from what is being shown in the OP.

I guess that's fair. If we don't scale via their canon sizes then it would be 23 universes, 24 if we count the Ghost Zone in Danny Phantom which is shown in game and was already established as infinite and a flip side to the normal universe around the time Nicktoons Unite was made.

Last edited:
Looking pretty good and Eficiente's evaluation also looks reasonable.

Ok, so
  • I didn't put attention to the name of the verse and thought it was the name of the channel.
  • Given that and how the characters know each other in Battle for Volcano Island we should be able to use any version of the first game. I also saw that they seem to have the same manual, so there is that.
  • Mawgu's feat is weird, his multiversal destruction not only seems like a side effect/thing that wouldn't scale to his AP, but also as in the planets of all the universes being what blows up. Which then again, would be odd as the universe needing to be saved is well established. He also gets slightly moved by a rock in his fight, so there's that. Given that no one gets any amp to fight him and they need to seal him I would at least say that nobody should scale to him.
  • His speed needs to be downgraded as it scales to canon stuff.
  • The Doomsday Device should just be 2-C unless I'm missing something.

• Mawgu's feat is weird, his multiversal destruction not only seems like a side effect/thing that wouldn't scale to his AP, but also as in the planets of all the universes being what blows up. Which then again, would be odd as the universe needing to be saved is well established. He also gets slightly moved by a rock in his fight, so there's that. Given that no one gets any amp to fight him and they need to seal him I would at least say that nobody should scale to him.
  • His speed needs to be downgraded as it scales to canon stuff.
  • The Doomsday Device should just be 2-C unless I'm missing something.
1. I disagree. I've already explained why he scales to the feat, it specifically states he's taking all that energy from the multiverse into himself and getting more powerful. It also states he's going to destroy the the universe and all their homes. Destroying all the planets in the universe only is in no way "destroying the universe" so it's clear he was gonna cause the destruction of their universes by absorbing all the energy the universes were using to sustain themselves which would scale to his statistics since he now has all that power.

Did you really just try to use the rock bouncing of his head (and doing no damage) as an argument to why he shouldn't scale... that's ignorant and you know it, I could downplay countless verses right now by using this argument (If you could call it that). And them not getting any amps and needing to seal him means absolutely nothing. Also no, they didn't need to seal him at all iirc. they specifically state they could also get rid of him by closing the rip while he's near it but never said they needed to do that. Regardless, you can still fight a character and scale to them even if you had to seal them so long as you can fight them.

Also, using your arguments we don't scale them to canon so it's not like they need amps when we don't even know how strong they are to begin with. Said characters also defeated the Toybots who were created and empowered by ghost energy from the Ghost Zone and Fairy Magic from the countless fairies, which is 2 out of 3 of the energies used to power the Doomsday Device which can blow up the entire multiverse. Unless you want to assume the energy from the jellyfish supplied all the power which is laughable, and they drained so much magic from the fairies that they were left weak and Wanda states that the amount of magic between her and Cosmo would only be enough to protect Timmy and his friends from harm to a degree but they couldn't even do any wishes. Just like in the first game, they were left powerless even with the Big Wand supplying them with energy, which means they took more than it could give. Even if we broke the amount of energy down to 2/3rds due to it lacking the Jellyfish power and cut that down to 1/3 to account for the assumption they didn't get as much energy as they did last time. They would still be Low 2-C as far as I can tell since High 3-A requires Infinite Power and the Doomsday Device broke past that limit into Tier 2 so even if they were a fraction of it's make up, they would be tier 2.

2. If were not accepting canon stuff then I'm fine with downgrading Mawgu's
speed.

3. I'll update it the Doomsday Device.

I went ahead and changed Mawgu's speed to Unknown since we aren't scaling to canon.

Also, I'd like to apologize if my above comment about the Mawgu sounded rude or if it seemed like I was upset. It was not my attention and I get Eficiente is just going over the basics and wants everything to be accurate as possible.

Last edited:
1. I disagree. I've already explained why he scales to the feat, it specifically states he's taking all that energy from the multiverse into himself and getting more powerful.
Yes but this doesn't necessarily mean it's 2-C energy, the would-be 2-C feat can happen via chain reaction via the universes not having the energy he took, meaning that even if he took full advantage of what he stole then what he stole is lesser than 2-C. Like if I remove I pillar from a building and it falls I'm lesser than building level.
It also states he's going to destroy the the universe and all their homes. Destroying all the planets in the universe only is in no way "destroying the universe" so it's clear he was gonna cause the destruction of their universes by absorbing all the energy the universes were using to sustain themselves which would scale to his statistics since he now has all that power.
Destroying the universe seems to be what he's going to do while the multiverse getting destroyed seems to be a side effect he didn't account with as a result of him sucking that energy, so to me it makes sense to take literally that the Earths on all the universes would blow up.
Did you really just try to use the rock bouncing of his head (and doing no damage) as an argument to why he shouldn't scale... that's ignorant and you know it, I could downplay countless verses right now by using this argument (If you could call it that).
It was mere context, the guy fights no defenders of the cosmos-looking people and it would be possible for his powers to not scale to his own physicality, if he's still powerful.
And them not getting any amps and needing to seal him means absolutely nothing. Also no, they didn't need to seal him at all iirc. they specifically state they could also get rid of him by closing the rip while he's near it but never said they needed to do that. Regardless, you can still fight a character and scale to them even if you had to seal them so long as you can fight them.
I find it as relevant context, when his would-be 2-C was mentioned Danny pretty much said "if he's so powerful how do we beat it?" and Jimmy replied "we can seal him with [stuff]".
Also, using your arguments we don't scale them to canon so it's not like they need amps when we don't even know how strong they are to begin with.
We do have a general idea of them based of how they look, how they treat each other, what other feats they have and what we're told of them. Timmy's just a kid, Sandy and SpongeBob were proud to destroy like a wall or something, etc.
Said characters also defeated the Toybots who were created and empowered by ghost energy from the Ghost Zone and Fairy Magic from the countless fairies, which is 2 out of 3 of the energies used to power the Doomsday Device which can blow up the entire multiverse. Unless you want to assume the energy from the jellyfish supplied all the power which is laughable, and they drained so much magic from the fairies that they were left weak and Wanda states that the amount of magic between her and Cosmo would only be enough to protect Timmy and his friends from harm to a degree but they couldn't even do any wishes. Just like in the first game, they were left powerless even with the Big Wand supplying them with energy, which means they took more than it could give. Even if we broke the amount of energy down to 2/3rds due to it lacking the Jellyfish power and cut that down to 1/3 to account for the assumption they didn't get as much energy as they did last time. They would still be Low 2-C as far as I can tell since High 3-A requires Infinite Power and the Doomsday Device broke past that limit into Tier 2 so even if they were a fraction of it's make up, they would be tier 2.
The Doomsday Device was also technology from 4 geniuses, the part of the technology that makes the energies do a 2-C feat may not scale to other technology using them for other purposes. It may not even take advantage of 100% of the energies it uses to do its purpose. And that's all aside from what it does being just creating an army of robots, context wise that has little reason to get any notable fraction of its power. Cosmo and Wanda's reason was that they felt bad, which is less about them being weak, added to that the reason for fairies to not just solve everything is often BS (They felt bad and looked bad but then they looked well but still felt bad? That's weird).

Yes but this doesn't necessarily mean it's 2-C energy, the would-be 2-C feat can happen via chain reaction via the universes not having the energy he took, meaning that even if he took full advantage of what he stole then what he stole is lesser than 2-C. Like if I remove I pillar from a building and it falls I'm lesser than building level.
No that makes absolutely no sense. You can't compare someone literally absorbing the energy from multiple universes into himself to such a degree, that it causes their destruction, to a knocking down a pillar. He's taking all that energy into himself which is completely different from just simply knocking something over and causing whatever it's holding to collapse. The fact the these universe need that energy or they'll be destroyed proves the energy he took in is that level (2-C). He's 2-C, plane and simple, you argument doesn't work. How in the holy hell could you absorb enough energy that allows a universe to exist but the energy you took wasn't remotely comparable to that of Universe level!?.
Destroying the universe seems to be what he's going to do while the multiverse getting destroyed seems to be a side effect he didn't account with as a result of him sucking that energy, so to me it makes sense to take literally that the Earths on all the universes would blow up.
What are you even arguing here?. He's going to destroy the Multiverse via absorbing the energy of each universe which obviously will cause all the planets to be destroyed as well.
It was mere context, the guy fights no defenders of the cosmos-looking people and it would be possible for his powers to not scale to his own physicality, if he's still powerful.
That context didn't fit since he's literally taking in all that energy the energy which makes him more powerful. If he wasn't physically strong enough to handle the power, he'd kill himself.
I find it as relevant context, when his would-be 2-C was mentioned Danny pretty much said "if he's so powerful how do we beat it?" and Jimmy replied "we can seal him with [stuff]".
That in no way shape or form proves they don't scale. That just means they aren't strong enough to beat him and think it's easier to seal him in the rip. You can still be comparable someone without being able to beat them.
We do have a general idea of them based of how they look, how they treat each other, what other feats they have and what we're told of them. Timmy's just a kid, Sandy and SpongeBob were proud to destroy like a wall or something, etc.
They haven't struggled with anything, and just because they aren't busting universes every other game in no way means they aren't that strong. I know plenty of game verses that do this and we still rate them far higher. I already stated why Timmy wouldn't scale and even so I find it funny that you say he's "just a kid" when he's done shit a normal kid wouldn't be able to do or survive and Sandy and SpongeBob were happy that they got the next piece they need behind the wall, plus SpongeBob is happy about almost anything so this isn't a good argument.
The Doomsday Device was also technology from 4 geniuses, the part of the technology that makes the energies do a 2-C feat may not scale to other technology using them for other purposes. It may not even take advantage of 100% of the energies it uses to do its purpose. And that's all aside from what it does being just creating an army of robots, context wise that has little reason to get any notable fraction of its power. Cosmo and Wanda's reason was that they felt bad, which is less about them being weak, added to that the reason for fairies to not just solve everything is often BS (They felt bad and looked bad but then they looked well but still felt bad? That's weird).
No, the energy is what they needed to power it and they needed a lot of it which means that was the 2-C power. The machine just uses it. You're argument is like saying the Choas Emeralds don't scale to the destructive devices Eggman makes to use their power in order to destroy something. Unless you provide evidence that the machine is the one with all the power than your argument doesn't work. Said army of robots were created by one of the same genius that built that 2-C Doomsday Machine and used 2/3rds of the energy sources to create and empower them. Also no, Wanda blatantly states that between the magic of her and Cosmo, they only have enough to keep them from any permanent har at most, they couldn't even grant him emergency wishes. You can't just say they don't uses the fairies to beat everything when they give use reasons why.

Honestly this is likely going to go in circles I can just feel it. I'm just gonna se what everyone agrees upon. If Mawgu is 2-C and others scale or not it is what it is, I'm just here to get an accurate size of the Nicktoons universe.

I'll reply to some things and simply disagree with the rest without adding nothing new.
What are you even arguing here?. He's going to destroy the Multiverse via absorbing the energy of each universe which obviously will cause all the planets to be destroyed as well.
That the monster destroying the universe is what he was going to do (as Timmy said before what Jimmy stated and Sam later stated that they were summoned there to save the universe), and that the monster destroying all their worlds is a side effect, "Your monster is using a rip in Tme and Space to steal energy from all our worlds, and keep it for himself! (planets are shown to be targeted) If this goes on for much longer, all of our homes will be destroyed!". If they knew he was going to destroy the universe then why is this would-be 2-B feat somethig that needs to be explained? And why does it need to be discovered?
That context didn't fit since he's literally taking in all that energy the energy which makes him more powerful. If he wasn't physically strong enough to handle the power, he'd kill himself.
For all we know that power can make him physically 7-B (random tier) while he can use his powers to do a tier 2 feat, it doesn't need to scale proportionally.
The machine just uses it. You're argument is like saying the Choas Emeralds don't scale to the destructive devices Eggman makes to use their power in order to destroy something. Unless you provide evidence that the machine is the one with all the power than your argument doesn't work.
I mean, geniuses like them can make the battery of a lantern power up cars with their technology.
Also no, Wanda blatantly states that between the magic of her and Cosmo, they only have enough to keep them from any permanent har at most, they couldn't even grant him emergency wishes. You can't just say they don't uses the fairies to beat everything when they give use reasons why.
Feeling tired can make them not use their powers too as they're (made of) magic, like in the ep where Wanda pretended to forget her anniversary with Cosmo, later resulting in her teleporting herself and Timmy into Fairy World and that alone making her tired, claiming that it takes a lot of magic to teleport there, that without Cosmo is almost impossible and that without him they're stocked there. Ignoring how FOP is BS to an unholy degree they didn't steal magic or power directly from the fairies in that game, they just made them eat a lot and then they felt bad, no? The power they got was from their gases.

I'll reply to some things and simply disagree with the rest without adding nothing new.

That the monster destroying the universe is what he was going to do (as Timmy said before what Jimmy stated and Sam later stated that they were summoned there to save the universe), and that the monster destroying all their worlds is a side effect, "Your monster is using a rip in Tme and Space to steal energy from all our worlds, and keep it for himself! (planets are shown to be targeted) If this goes on for much longer, all of our homes will be destroyed!". If they knew he was going to destroy the universe then why is this would-be 2-B feat somethig that needs to be explained? And why does it need to be discovered?

For all we know that power can make him physically 7-B (random tier) while he can use his powers to do a tier 2 feat, it doesn't need to scale proportionally.

I mean, geniuses like them can make the battery of a lantern power up cars with their technology.

Feeling tired can make them not use their powers too as they're (made of) magic, like in the ep where Wanda pretended to forget her anniversary with Cosmo, later resulting in her teleporting herself and Timmy into Fairy World and that alone making her tired, claiming that it takes a lot of magic to teleport there, that without Cosmo is almost impossible and that without him they're stocked there. Ignoring how FOP is BS to an unholy degree they didn't steal magic or power directly from the fairies in that game, they just made them eat a lot and then they felt bad, no? The power they got was from their gases.
Yes, you see planets but that's Jimmy stating their homes are going to be destroyed along with the entire universe (multiverse). The feat being explained means nothing especially when it's stated he's going to destroy the universe and as I said before, destroying all the planets is not destroying the universe so I don't see why you're bringing this up. It's the same in other versions of the game, the Mawgu is stated to absorb the energy from their worlds (universes) through the rip to gain power and if not stopped he'd cause the destruction of all their homes and the universe. I'm still not understanding the point you're trying to make.

How in the hell would it only make him less than tier 2 physically when he's physically taking that power in and it's stated to make him stronger?. Again your argument isn't making any sense.

I also find it funny your using a Canon episode of to support why the faries didn't use their magic but also state this verse is non canon... you can't do that, so all those inconsistencies of how bs FOP is with it's canon don't apply. The fact that they state they didn't have enough magic to make wishes proves he took more than just their magic gas while they were sick.

Last edited:
I completely forgot about this thread....

Since the main purpose of this thread was about the size of the cosmology which was accepted at 2-C, I'll close it.

While the discussion regarding the Mawgu outright scaling to his 2-C feat wasn't concluded, I think it's best if I created a new thread for it since this thread died out it's main intended purpose was concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back