• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Mother of All Life (The Phoenix VS Tiamat)

A bird that personifies Life itself fights a dragon that gave birth to life itself.

Only one wins here, but who will it be?

Since both are nigh unkillable, win conditions are incap/KO. Though if one can kill the other permanently then great! Fight takes place in the same place where Tiamat is first fought in Babylonia, although the battlefield can change at any time should someone be able to do so (Like for example Phoenix decides to teleport them to the center of universe during the battle or something). Both at their strongest (2-A), and speed is equalized. No prep or prior knowledge either!

The Phoenix - AstroBoy Edge of Time
Tiamat fanart

The Phoenix: 0

Tiamat (Fate): 0

Battle Music: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dJsNSC8x-5s&feature=youtu.be

(Incon button readied)

Wasn't Phoenix's 2-A key 4D?

While Tiamat is a manifestation of the "true" Tiamat, the manifestation is 3D, with 4D mud thingy

And Tiamat resist almost everything Phoenix can do.

That's why my Incon button is readied.

But I'm waitng for inputs before voting

Keyword being "almost" I suppose. So maybe there's something the bird can do against the lizard?

But the 4D thing is worrisome. So Tiamat literally cannot reach or affect Phoenix with anything except its mud?

Literally no other way, I'm afraid.

Maybe pitting the Phoenix against Saver (with Chakravatin, Twice used it to try and end all possibilities), or Melt (her lawhax affects the entire Far Side), or BB (is literally the entire Mooncell)

Phoenix's advantages are that she's always using Telepathy (as she only communicates with it) and that Transmutation would be her most likely hax to use, which Tiamat doesn't resist.

I think Tiamat resists that? I might be wrong but basic Servants have resistance to Transmutation so Tiamat should also have.

But if I'm wrong then I guess since neither can reach the other, Phoenix transmutes Tiamat and calls it a day; which is incap for Phoenix.

Huh. This one actually has a winner. Well we'll see then.

Oh then yep

Tiamat does resist those shit. Please apply them now hehe.

And ughhhh I guess we're back to incon again...

Back