• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most powerful weapon in any verse, with some caveats......

Part 1: the physically most powerful weapon, no magic, no powers, nothing. (i'm probably wrong about this, but i'm fairly certain the Tsar Bomba is the strongest for this)

Part 2: most powerful 3D weapon, (it can affect higher dimensions all it wants, but it must not be higher dimenions itself)

Part 3: most powerful weapon that would be considered magical. (not too sure about this one)

Part 4: most powerful unconventional weapon, as in not a weapon in the traditional sense. (the nothing probably wins this)

Part 5 (AKA The-Shining-Trapezohedron-Above-All section) : the most powerful weapon overall.

As the writer of it, SCP-3728 is not particularly great as a weapon, because the force barely harms the person being struck (Cause anomaly physics magic) and usually kills the swinger. For it to be effective, you'd need to throw the hammer.

1) Idk if it counts but maybe The Death Star, because I don't count whatever that thing that the first order had as a weapon

2) define "physics based," maybe Light Hawk Wings

3) [I'll have to do more research]

4) Maybe Demonbane or EGD, if mechas count. Otherwise Res Novae - Also Sprach Zarathustra

5) other than what you said, Hajun's Law. if it counts

As a revision/follow up

1) I'll stick with the death star for now

2) The Thought Robot, but I may not understand what physics based means

3) Bernkastel's Scythe. (Possibly infinite layers above outerversal, but atleast a few levels)

4) Res Novae - Also Sprach Zarathustra (Held off Hajun's Law) or EGD (if mechas count)

5) The Shining Trapezohedro or Manji Mandara - Muryou Taisuu (Both are infinite levels of infinite above baseline 1-A. Either High 1-A or the closest that you can be to High 1-A without actually being High 1-A)

Just so everyone knows, i'll try to limit the amount of entries per round to 3, mostly to avoid the possiblity of a typo ******* everything up, and partly because i don't want to have to keep track of 5679 different things at once.

Back