• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most absurd and illogical battle ever Arale vs Bobobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly : Nice pics + didn't know Arale become much stronger it's good.
Lolol, yeah and she is gonna be upgraded even more in the coming days lolar
Anyways debunk time
Bobobo still stomps since every hajikelist with some level of hajike has controls over the plot and its causality
Arale lesists Layered Plot Manipulation and do not assume Causality. There is no Causality Manipulation on Bobobo's profile so saying he controls Causality is completely invalid. The Wiki does not allow for the use of abilities not on the profile
Can destroy narrative and the studio of Bobobo, Create stories that warp reality, + the feats of Arale but they can't beat Bobobo Who is greater and can even increase his hajike skills(plot powers and others) Bobobo ,actually, bypass her plot.
Wrong
Skill increase IS NOT how layered hax works at all and Arale has up to 3 layers of Plot Hax resistance
Plus Bobobo has no resistance to plot hax himself so how can you say Arale can't affect him with Plot Hax but He can when their is nothing to suggest he has layered plot hax

Also don't assume he can do every thing Arale can do with her plot hax especially when his own plot hax descriptions don't back this up
Again here on the Wiki we work off what's on the profile and his profile doesn't state he can do whatever your claiming he can do with his plot hax
For the transmutation above , he resist. He resisted good transmutations from reality warpers even if it was on Law tier.
His profile does not reflect this at all but I'll believe you for now
Social influence : Hajike is passively like that, can make people do whatever they Want to do in a nonsence way, including make them do stupidity or participate in actions or techniques (Yes, even techniques) that Will be used against them and break people mind.
Wrong. Don't assume powers clearly not their on the profile. You can't just say he has Social Influencing when it is not their on his profile and again I don't see how Bobobo resists Arale from Social Influencing him consider he has no mental resistances while Arale has loads of them
And good luck trying mind hax arale who has no mind in the first place to mind hax
Also with his instinctive precognition
What even is that?
Well whatever Arale has Precognition and Retro cognition plus Cosmic Awareness so solid counter
he Will use His reality warping or plot manipulation far before the start.
RW sure
Plot Manipulation not in character and even then arale will just do the same
Arale resists RW and Plot Manipulation to a Layered Extent while Bobobo has no such resistance
starting by pocket reality or power null all her skills at any time.
Arale has Space-Time Manipulation that allows her to bust through pocket dimensions and Resists Power Null on a Fundamental Level
Plus arale can cause the Pocket Dimension to Collapse on Bobobo ending him as he does not have Space-Time Resistance and she does
Actually Bobobo should wins, because he can do whatever she do
Heavy Assumption without the Profile remotely indicating is nor backing it up
and can mimic her
Memorizing attacks after seeing it once doesn't mean he can magically mimic any of them. And even if that were the case the fact he needs to memorize it means it needs to be an attack he can sew and understand
That's straight up NLF and even more so when his Power Mimicry is limited to the point he has to memorize the attack in question

His profile says attacks not abilities
You can't the assumption that Bobobo can replicate some broken forms of Plot Hax without feats which in Bobobo's case is dubious as it only mentions attacks not abilities

At least Arale has Power Mimicry that has been shown to copy attacks rather just memorize attacks. The description itself is even more dubious as it only mentions he memorizes attacks but never mentions using them himself

Also Arale can straight up override Bobobo memorizing her techniques with Plot and Causality hax he can't resist
put her into madness
Resists via multiple mind resistance protection
Arale doesn't even have a non physical consciousness in the first place so good luck to him
Bobobo on the other hand has no resistance to passive social influence, fear or madness hax from Arale
and can counter her strongest techniques
With what Hax and What Resistances exactly
He has no resistance to Plot, Text, Causality, 4th Wall Shenanigans, RW, Status Effect Inducement, Broadway Force, Subjective Reality not to mentioned arale's loads Gadgets
How the heck is he countering her strongest hax exactly
. And Better starting move. Also fight people like arale multiple times, he should know how to get here.
What kind of reasoning is this
He has fought people like Arale before so he should know how to win immediately?
Lololololol
PASSIVE social influence GG
He can't get past Passive Social Influence, Fear or Madness let alone beat her

Also WHAT starting move does he have that Arale won't see coming from a mile away with Precognition and can override with Causality or Plot Hax or use Gadgets or Toon Force to teleport Interplanetary distances away?

God Damn she can freeze time
Another thing Bobobo has no resistance to or just Status Effect him with a single word freezing him in place till she does something to him
She could just Broadway Force him into submission
Ps: His base form should be at a higher level, around High universe/ U+ but i guess it's the same AP for the battle here.
Wrong Place to be discussing that

but they can't beat Bobobo Who is greater and can even increase his hajike skills(plot powers and others) Bobobo
So if I am understanding this correctly, you are saying he can stat amp his plot manip powers? If so, any idea about how high it can go?

Lolol, yeah and she is gonna be upgraded even more in the coming days lolar
Anyways debunk time

Arale lesists Layered Plot Manipulation and do not assume Causality. There is no Causality Manipulation on Bobobo's profile so saying he controls Causality is completely invalid. The Wiki does not allow for the use of abilities not on the profile

Wrong
Skill increase IS NOT how layered hax works at all and Arale has up to 3 layers of Plot Hax resistance
Plus Bobobo has no resistance to plot hax himself so how can you say Arale can't affect him with Plot Hax but He can when their is nothing to suggest he has layered plot hax

Also don't assume he can do every thing Arale can do with her plot hax especially when his own plot hax descriptions don't back this up
Again here on the Wiki we work off what's on the profile and his profile doesn't state he can do whatever your claiming he can do with his plot hax

His profile does not reflect this at all but I'll believe you for now

Wrong. Don't assume powers clearly not their on the profile. You can't just say he has Social Influencing when it is not their on his profile and again I don't see how Bobobo resists Arale from Social Influencing him consider he has no mental resistances while Arale has loads of them
And good luck trying mind hax arale who has no mind in the first place to mind hax

What even is that?
Well whatever Arale has Precognition and Retro cognition plus Cosmic Awareness so solid counter

RW sure
Plot Manipulation not in character and even then arale will just do the same
Arale resists RW and Plot Manipulation to a Layered Extent while Bobobo has no such resistance

Arale has Space-Time Manipulation that allows her to bust through pocket dimensions and Resists Power Null on a Fundamental Level
Plus arale can cause the Pocket Dimension to Collapse on Bobobo ending him as he does not have Space-Time Resistance and she does

Heavy Assumption without the Profile remotely indicating is nor backing it up

Memorizing attacks after seeing it once doesn't mean he can magically mimic any of them. And even if that were the case the fact he needs to memorize it means it needs to be an attack he can sew and understand
That's straight up NLF and even more so when his Power Mimicry is limited to the point he has to memorize the attack in question

His profile says attacks not abilities
You can't the assumption that Bobobo can replicate some broken forms of Plot Hax without feats which in Bobobo's case is dubious as it only mentions attacks not abilities

At least Arale has Power Mimicry that has been shown to copy attacks rather just memorize attacks. The description itself is even more dubious as it only mentions he memorizes attacks but never mentions using them himself

Also Arale can straight up override Bobobo memorizing her techniques with Plot and Causality hax he can't resist

Resists via multiple mind resistance protection
Arale doesn't even have a non physical consciousness in the first place so good luck to him
Bobobo on the other hand has no resistance to passive social influence, fear or madness hax from Arale

With what Hax and What Resistances exactly
He has no resistance to Plot, Text, Causality, 4th Wall Shenanigans, RW, Status Effect Inducement, Broadway Force, Subjective Reality not to mentioned arale's loads Gadgets
How the heck is he countering her strongest hax exactly

What kind of reasoning is this
He has fought people like Arale before so he should know how to win immediately?
Lololololol
PASSIVE social influence GG
He can't get past Passive Social Influence, Fear or Madness let alone beat her

Also WHAT starting move does he have that Arale won't see coming from a mile away with Precognition and can override with Causality or Plot Hax or use Gadgets or Toon Force to teleport Interplanetary distances away?

God Damn she can freeze time
Another thing Bobobo has no resistance to or just Status Effect him with a single word freezing him in place till she does something to him
She could just Broadway Force him into submission

Wrong Place to be discussing that
Dont worry, I have feats or RT(that is not finished yet but thats already massive haxs) for whatever i say, the profile is not even update it dont show how good the character is currently is. So the rules allows link to blog RT or something ? Just to counter what is saying and like that i dont lost time writting for nothing. I know someone Who works here and should update his profile with the feats. i should ask him too to do it.

So if I am understanding this correctly, you are saying he can stat amp his plot manip powers? If so, any idea about how high it can go?
Yes in his verse Hajike abilities increase when the Hajikelist increase is own Hajike, they have also adaptation and reactive power level due to this. Layered of scalings too

You can in a CRT, but you would need to know the context of it. However, in versus threads, it can't be used. In Vs threads, only what's on the file can be used.
Then there are 40-50% of Bobobo powers, not finished yet i Will soon (after stopping playing video games) in the NannoKarma profile

Last edited:
Dont worry, I have feats or RT(that is not finished yet but thats already massive haxs) for whatever i say, the profile is not even update it dont show how good the character is currently is. So the rules allows link to blog RT or something ? Just to counter what is saying and like that i dont lost time writting for nothing. I know someone Who works here and should update his profile with the feats. i should ask him too to do it.
If you have feats then great
Make a CTR so the abilities can be used
Until then they cannot which is why Arale currently stomps

If you have feats then great
Make a CTR so the abilities can be used
Until then they cannot which is why Arale currently stomps
By the way i like Gag characters didnt know Arale was this powerful, now i want to see her show. Is the Anime is exactly as the mangas or are they two different version

Yes in his verse Hajike abilities increase when the Hajikelist increase is own Hajike, they have also adaptation and reactive power level due to this. Layered of scalings too
Any examples of plot hax getting more powerful?

Attacks getting more powerful =/= Layered without proper context as to how its being applied

Any examples of plot hax getting more powerful?
Hajike battles are firstly Stories Battle, in wich the winner has the most powerful hajike, Bobobo fought hajikelist high tier and reached their level during battle, while at the beginning he couldnt win. Hajike is not only used for plot but many other things in his profile.

She has 3 layers of plot resistance foe different reasons

Arale Resistance > Toribot Narrative Plot Hax > Dr Slump Major Characters > Toribot Plot Hax > Dr Slump Regular Characters > Regular Plot Hax

Thats how layered hax and resistance works
It doesnt work as a product of strength, power or getting stronger by default

There needs to be a proper context as to why its layered
I Never say having higher strengh increase the abilities, i said hajike Who is plot in the first place and other of his abilities in therm of hax power and quality. If you want you can say Bobobo use "stupidity" as power like arale.

Bobobo plot > Don patch Plot > Rice> Tennosuke plot > Dengakuman plot> Hatenko > Hajikelists Casting plot haxs> Torpedo Girl Plot regular
Torpedo girl resistances at the time she was an ennemy resisted Bobobo, Don patch,Tennosuke at the Same time they wasnt even able to do something to her.Just after she get beaten by bobobo. hajikelist can tank plot of others during battle,(even in one of the com above, Don patch destroyed the show just by wanting to do, on bobobo), their plot can be used in various ways even in the databook, also to kill. Plus they can put people into their own Stories. It goes further but thats for the other Bobobo Key.
So i dont think she would stomp him with Plot only.
You said she can destroy pocket reality and resist power null. But i didnt see when she resisted on Law tier. It worked on someone Who resisted Hajike and Hanage shinken. Or if she can destroy on an infinite size range.

To talk again about about mimic, it's abilities and techniques. Detailed on his profile below.
And what is broadway force seems funny.

Last edited:
I Never say having higher strengh increase the abilities, i said hajike Who is plot in the first place and other of his abilities in therm of hax power and quality. If you want you can say Bobobo use "stupidity" as power like arale.
Arale has a statement saying that's the case for her
You can't equate the same for Bobobo without a statement
Bobobo plot > Don patch Plot > Rice> Tennosuke plot > Dengakuman plot> Hatenko > Hajikelists Casting plot haxs> Torpedo Girl Plot regular
Okay
Now your gonna your gonna have to prove this chain by showing feats of Don being Superior to Bobobo, Rice being Superior to Don, Tennosuke being Superior to Rice, Dengakuman being Superior to Teenosuke and so on and so forth

And you will also have to prove its Plot Hax superiority
Torpedo girl resistances at the time she was an ennemy resisted Bobobo, Don patch,Tennosuke at the Same time they wasnt even able to do something to her.Just after she get beaten by bobobo. hajikelist can tank plot of others during battle,(even in one of the com above, Don patch destroyed the show just by wanting to do, on bobobo), their plot can be used in various ways even in the databook, also to kill. Plus they can put people into their own Stories. It goes further but thats for the other Bobobo Key.
This does not match your chain

All it shows is that
Bobobo, Don and Tennosuke have plot on the same level and Torpedo girl resistance to it. Resisting three plot hax at once is not proof of layers

Tanking Plot from others in battle isn't definite proof of a higher layer it just proves you have resistance. It would be higher layer resistance is the character had higher layer plot hax.

Don using plot to destroy the plot is not proof of higher layer nor is using plot hax to kill

I think your misunderstanding ssomething. Potency =\= Layers
I'd someone is able to do more with their plot hax than another character then that's proof of potency and usage but not necessarily layers
So i dont think she would stomp him with Plot only.
She would in this currently case
You can't use unconfirmed stats for this debate
You said she can destroy pocket reality and resist power null. But i didnt see when she resisted on Law tier. It worked on someone Who resisted Hajike and Hanage shinken. Or if she can destroy on an infinite size range.
Again, statistics that can't be used because the profile doesn't mentioned them and by the way depending on the case by case Plot Hax can be Superior to Law Hax depending on how Plot and Laws work in the verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back