• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most absurd and illogical battle ever Arale vs Bobobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuma_kuwabara

She/Her
Battle of plot armor and the more silly the situation is, the more powerfull the characters are

Bobobo at High 4-C (Can be changed) and Arale at 4-C

Speed equalized

Battle takes place in the Arena of The Tournament of Power

Both are in character

Bobobo :
Arale :

Inconclusive
thumb2-arale-norimaki-protagonist-dr-slump-manga-artwork.jpg
zm93ocnicms41.jpg

Prob wanted both chars to have comparable ap, tho I doubt that will matter here
If thats the case, then why "Bobobo at High 4-C (Can be changed) and Arale at 4-C"

I mean, I can't see the profiles at the moment, since my network is weird right now, so maybe compensating for hacks?

Bobobo can't resist Plot Hax, that's a stomp.
he can just plot hax himself back afaik with his type 8 immo surviving without mind soul and body and fighting his way back from hell letting him survive

though I don't see causality resistance and some other that Arale might throw. What is her starting move?
He called the company to extend the collab and got rejected classic bobobo maneuver
tuLVeIE.png
OfHxcfI.png

Firstly : Nice pics + didn't know Arale become much stronger it's good.

I read the plot manipulation for Arale and the coms above (by the way high level) but if it's this then, Bobobo still stomps since every hajikelist with some level of hajike has controls over the plot and its causality, can destroy narrative and the studio of Bobobo, Create stories that warp reality, + the feats of Arale but they can't beat Bobobo Who is greater and can even increase his hajike skills(plot powers and others) Bobobo ,actually, bypass her plot.

For the transmutation above , he resist. He resisted good transmutations from reality warpers even if it was on Law tier.

Social influence : Hajike is passively like that, can make people do whatever they Want to do in a nonsence way, including make them do stupidity or participate in actions or techniques (Yes, even techniques) that Will be used against them and break people mind.

Also with his instinctive procognition he Will use His reality warping or plot manipulation far before the start.Even in unknow places against people he didnt know(he did that multiples times...) Even without that, starting by pocket reality or power null all her skills at any time.

Actually Bobobo should wins, because he can do whatever she do and can mimic her, put her into madness, and can counter her strongest techniques. And Better starting move. Also fight people like arale multiple times, he should know how to get here.

Ps: His base form should be at a higher level, around High universe/ U+ but i guess it's the same AP for the battle here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back