• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Morning Star vs the Galaxy Digimon

Lucifer SMT
"All of you who have lurked in darkness and waited faithfully for this day, hear me... A new demon of darkness has been born... The time has come. Together, let us march onward! To the final battle... Where the true adversary awaits!"

New Grace Novamon Render
"You dare ask what a God is? ... What is a God? We are something that insignificant mortals are incapable of understanding... Much less, allowed to ask."

Lucifer (Megami Tensei) vs Grace Novamon (Digimon)

Who will Win?

Lucifer: 0

Grace Novamon: 4

Tie: 1

Low 1-C is a different tier from regular 1-C. Those tiers aren't comparable at all, and all 1-Cs automatically stomp Low 1-Cs in virtue of being infinitely stronger.

Types 1, 3, 4 and 8. Can return to The Axiom to reform indefinitely upon death I know that we had a blog going over this in more detail, where was that?

EE won't work on High Godly. The description of what he can come back from seems to be far more then EE.

How? He is higher dimensional, no matter how much he pulls his punches an attack at Lucy would kill him. Also even if it worked Lucy can regenerate from nothing so it is likely that any damage that knocks him out should be regenable.

If Lucy gets BFR'd he could just kill him elf and reform A 1-C freezing a lower dimensional being would still apply 1-C force to it and kill him Sleep might work, what does he use to do it?

00potato said:
If Lucy gets BFR'd he could just kill him elf and reform
A 1-C freezing a lower dimensional being would still apply 1-C force to it and kill him Sleep might work, what does he use to do it?
Via bubbles or moonlight.

I don't see a timeframe listed on the page so I will need to ask for evidence that it lasts long enough to incap.

Pretty sure Grace would incap simply by blasting Lucy over and over. Or just putting him to sleep. The sleep is no different from any other sleep status effect in RPGs.

Also...he could just freeze him. Like this is a stomp...

Also Dark Fire is gonna be downgraded soon seeing as we found the original Japanese description and found it to be simply Flames from Darkness and not the Abyss (Dark Area). However, Darkness skills will become EE in the future so regardless, ignore Dark Fire for now.

It likely does as wouldn't a 1-C freezing a low 1-C would likely kill him unless the ice is also low 1-C. It would still involve 1-C damage being applied to him. Are the moves ever used in one of the RPG's? Also Dark Fire likely won't do anything without the downgrades anyway.

Freezing him would just leave him frozen. Unless Grace breaks it Lucy just stays there unable to move.

For which move? Grace gets moves from different mons. If you mean Idlr Bubble or Moon Night Bomb, they have the sleep effect in the RPGs and with Moon Night Bomb, it's directly stated to put you to sleep.

It would. This would be incap via constantly killing him. Lucy can do nothing.

Yes but how long does each one last? How would killing him constantly be incap? He comes back unscathed, gets one-shot, and comes back unharmed. Neither can actually hurt each other.

Can you show me how the freezing works?

It doesn't matter. We've never cared for how long it puts you to sleep unless there is a defined time limit.

Because if he can only comeback and get killed, he is being incapacitated as he can do nothing while Grace just pointing will obliterate him.

Why is there a need to show how freezing works? Being encased in ice is not different from any other freeze based attack.

Like literally all of this is pointless as Grace incaps via just killing him over and over while Lucifer can do literally nothing. This is a stomp.

Or Grace just traps him in a forcefield and calls it a day.

Yes you should show how the freezing works. If it is an attack that does damage then Lucy would just die and regen.

No matter how much he gets obliterated his regen will prevent it from actually mattering. If Nova cannot incap him and also cannot kill him due to regen then neither can do anything and it is incon. Also just saying "We never cared." isn't an argument at all.

The incap is in fact via the constant destruction. Lucifer is in a constant state of destruction. Him regenerating doesn't stop it from being a win via incapacitation. It's not incon, it's incapacitation.

The fact of the matter is that there is no set time limit for the sleep and it has never mattered in a fight for sleep based skills unless there is a direct statement regarding it. And by this logic, Grace can just keep putting him to sleep if he wakes up. Also, Grace just puts him in a forcefield and calls it a day, game over.

It isn't incap if Lucy can still act between deaths. It would only be incap if it was passive. Why would Grace monster Lucy to put him to sleep repeatedly? It isn't as if he knows the rules we use in our fights. I can bet you that nobody will just stand there forevermore just to incapacitate someone who he has no reason to worry about. Force fields won't work due to Regen. All Lucy needs to do is stab himself once or twice, die, and respawn.

And I highly doubt someone is going to continuously return to fight someone they have no chance of beating. Your point?

If Grace realizes he can't kill him for good, he's going to constantly keep putting him to sleep.

So basically Grace keep putting him in a forcefield, Lucifer dies, comes back to fight Grace, and then rense and repeat. That sounds like a victory to me. But seeing as you are willing to die on this hill, I'll make a thread.

Why would he waste his time repeatedly putting him to sleep if Lucy can't hurt him? This fight just boils down to who quits first, which is likely inconclusive.

Why would Lucy continuously go and keep attacking him. Grace is gonna attack back due to him being an annoyance. I say Lucy quits first then. Grace still wins.

Back