• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Morbius Discussion Thread

Now that Morbius is now more powerful with legit blood, how is he going to refrain from sucking other people's blood?

Now that Morbius is now more powerful with legit blood, how is he going to refrain from sucking other people's blood?
Idk, perhaps the (definite) sequel will try to cover that, his struggle to not feed on humans wasn't that big of an aspect in this movie while i was expecting more of that, so i'd be cool if the (definite) sequel had that be more prominent

Has anybody managed to find a good image of the hole during the final fight? (That were gonna use for Milo and True Blood Morbius)

This is the best image of the hole i could find in the trailers
unknown.png

This is the best image of the hole i could find in the trailers
unknown.png
Morbius has to fit out of the sewer so it’s atleast the Average wingspan of a 5’11 male which is 2 inches taller then their height. So 185.42 cm is our diameter and 92.71 is our radius and the sewer depth of NY sewers is 15240 cm or 500 feet.
So the volume of the cylinder Is 4.12x10^8 cm and v. Frag of concrete is 17 j/cm.
so the total amount is 7004000000 joules Or 1.6 tons of tnt (building+)

Looks ok i guess
what do you mean by average wingspan tho?
Aka length of their two arms + shoulders (aka measurement of their horizontal length via arms when doing a T-Pose)
stick your two arms out perfectly perpendiculal and straight and that distance is your wingspan

Why hasn't Morbius been released digitally yet? It's been so succesful i'm sure everyone who's watched it would want to buy it digitally to rewatch it whenever they like

Why hasn't Morbius been released digitally yet? It's been so succesful i'm sure everyone who's watched it would want to buy it digitally to rewatch it whenever they like
Idk, I know I would buy it (I genuinely would buy it, if not just to somehow make Morbius able to fight MCU characters)

Also didn’t Morbius like break a guys hand with a single movement? Isn’t that an LS feat (even if it’s class 1, class 1 is better then none)

@Aguywhodoesthings just looked on the ”references for common feats, Breaking a bone” section. Because of how Morbius broke it, it’d be similar to the snapping a spine out as an LS feat (nowhere near as impressive) but because of how awkwardly he grabbed, and he snapped the entire wrist in one go, it’s likely at the high end of the force required to break it. Joules and Newton’s are 1:1 in this feat especially because this is where I see most “break someone’s hand with a movement” feats seem to go.
Aka Even Artificial Blood Mobus is atleast Class 1, possibly Class 5, with real blood being class 5 (9920 is the highest amount that would be required, and it along with everything above 9810 Newton’s is class 5)

I'm pretty sure newtons and joules aren't exactly 1:1, converting energy to force requires distance afaik

Morbius vs Batman (Dark Knight Trilogy)
because Christian Bale vs Jared Leto and both are bats

Wonder how many Batman characters will be matched up against Morbius simply because he is a bat

Back