• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Morbius Discussion Thread

And also, now that Morbius has real blood, I wonder how he's going to get real blood by not biting anyone

Lol if y’all wanna work on Comics Morbius stuff, he’s decently underrepresented on wiki, alongside Marvel Vampires in general, so wouldn’t mind if the work put in is fair and well-researched

Back onto this (cause I haven’t checked the Sony marvel page in a while), apparently the average train speed is around 56 m/s, which is also subsonic, so given that, the transformed Morbius calc of 143 m/s, and the large gap between Milo and Morbius (even during the end milo is stronger and faster), might be enough to get Milo subsonic+ from scaling.

Also it says he jumped up a hospital in a few seconds, we have a clip? I’m just bored and it sounds interesting

There's a small part of the scene here, sadly i don't think the full scene is available due to the movie coming out fairly recently
I guess the train feat means untransformed morbid keeps his Subsonic rating?

There's a small part of the scene here, sadly i don't think the full scene is available due to the movie coming out fairly recently
I guess the train feat means untransformed morbid keeps his Subsonic rating?
Yeehaw (maybe milo and transformed morbius can get subsonic+, partially from upscaling and partially cause the bullet feat was casual if I remember correctly, where it’s fairly close to subsonic+)

Upscaling seems fine to me
I think the feat might be higher btw, as by the time Morbius does the dodge the bullet hasn't yet traveled to the screen, so the distance is actually a bit lesser than the ang sizing shows
I'll recalc it a bit later
Edit: nvm the explanation i overthinked it, the distance between Morbid and the gun dude is actually less because i forgot to angsize how far away morbid is from the screen

Last edited:
Upscaling seems fine to me
I think the feat might be higher btw, as by the time Morbius does the dodge the bullet hasn't yet traveled to the screen, so the distance is actually a bit lesser than the ang sizing shows
I'll recalc it a bit later
Edit: nvm the explanation i overthinked it, the distance between Morbid and the gun dude is actually less because i forgot to angsize how far away morbid is from the screen
don’t worry, least ya realized it. I’m trying to find scenes where he does strength things, cause I can’t pixel scale for shit (even when I’m not on my iPad lol), so I’m just trying to collect them for usage

yippee kay yay
Besides ang sizing Morbius' head, i also updated the scaling for the distance his leg moved (as i accidentally just measured the distance between his legs in one frame previously) and the panel height, as i used 1080 pixels while the height is actually 800 pixels

Last edited:
yippee kay yay
Besides ang sizing Morbius' head, i also updated the scaling for the distance his leg moved (as i accidentally just measured the distance between his legs in one frame previously) and the panel height, as i used 1080 pixels while the height is actually 800 pixels
For the super human calc, how’d you get 1.9 meters for the bullets distance? (Or whatever that is), I think it looks more like half of one, cause it looks like it’s near his hand and then moved to around where his right eye is

For the super human calc, how’d you get 1.9 meters for the bullets distance? (Or whatever that is), I think it looks more like half of one, cause it looks like it’s near his hand and then moved to around where his right eye is
I measured the distance using Morbius head for reference, tho that might not be super accurate due to the angle
However 1.9 meters doesn't sound that innacurate, as the bullet traveled further than just to morbius head and went off-screen

I measured the distance using Morbius head for reference, tho that might not be super accurate due to the angle
However 1.9 meters doesn't sound that innacurate, as the bullet traveled further than just to morbius head and went off-screen
Ah, the shots that you put on the calc still seem to have the bullet in frame With it, (though that might just be my legally blind vision)

I tried to not use shots after the bullet passes since the scene starts speeding up to normal after that

oooooooooooooh, ignore me, I’m dumb
but also the film was shot in New York City, which sometimes uses Glock 22, so the velocity could also be 1350 ft/s iirc

I keep forgetting that Morbius’s supersonic feat happened in the 1 time before the final fight he was properly in human blood/ at full power.

Didn't he also use real blood during the prison escape? Or does the color of the blood not indicate it's realness
Also once the crater calc gets properly put into a blog Morbius is probably gonna be 8-C and Supersonic just like Venom, which is scary consistency
I think Sony might actually be geniuses, they take every previously shown feat of strength into account while making the movies so they know what should be possible for their characters to do

Didn't he also use real blood during the prison escape? Or does the color of the blood not indicate it's realness
Also once the crater calc gets properly put into a blog Morbius is probably gonna be 8-C and Supersonic just like Venom, which is scary consistency
I think Sony might actually be geniuses, they take every previously shown feat of strength into account while making the movies so they know what should be possible for their characters to do
Yet they can’t write characters

I guess Kraven the Hunter will also be 8-C as well?

Well Kraven is just a normal dude (even if he's usually portrayed as an equal to Spidey)
Sony could probably drop him down a bit as he's not explicitly superhuman
I mean, Kingpin is a superhuman with no powers and can still put up a fight with Spidey

Yeah and Kraven is probably in the same boat
Although i heard Spidey is gonna appear in the film (i forgot where) so maybe he will be 8-C who knows
Probably gonna be 9-B for the first time like everyone else in the Sony Verse, even though Shriek is the only one who's 9-B

Speaking of Shriek i'm pretty sure what's listed as a knife on her page is infact a shovel, it's the thing she used to stab Mulligan
Also Shriek doesn't even have a page for her original self fr 💀

Presumably
I like to believe she survived because the bell actually landed perfectly surrounding her, and she got a power boost because she's deaf and can scream louder without unjuring her ears

Just finished reading The Amazing Spider-Man #101 and #102, the first appearences of Morbius
The Movie actually has a few similarities with the comic besides just the general premise, such as Morbius winning the nobel prize and sailing out to sea, where he transforms into a vampire
unknown.png
unknown.png

I might give a shot at fixing up the comic morbius profile ig, i'm guessing the problem is mainly lack of scans?

Back