• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Morbius Discussion Thread

Profile is pretty much ready for publishing, it just needs to get the bullet dodging calcs evaluated
But also you gonna update the profile again? (Speed section for Morbius, his untransformed/artificial blood key needs subsonic from keeping up with a train, which go at 56 m/s)

Cool cool
Btw do the abilities and stats on the profile look good? Asking for opinions to know if i should refine/correct them
Really we just need a good shot for milo’s pile drive and we can get The Second Key it’s actual rating, I don’t remember many feats during the first fight, aside from the train moving, so I’ll try and search for them
Also in the trailer we get a good shot of him lifting some sort of stone thing, (1:22) so that could be an LS feat

But also you gonna update the profile again? (Speed section for Morbius, his untransformed/artificial blood key needs subsonic from keeping up with a train, which go at 56 m/s)
I did a google search myself and it tells me nyc subway trains go at 55mph, which would be Superhuman

I did a google search myself and it tells me nyc subway trains go at 55mph, which would be Superhuman
Damn really?
actually wait, part of the film was filmed in Manchester which has trains going at speeds of 214 kph
That sadly doesn't appear in the actual movie (like that cops cool robot arm)
also bloody ell, they really couldn’t give us some good shit?
(try calcing the KE of the bat swarm morbus summons during the final fight in the sewers)

Maybe we should hold back publishing the profile until that pile drive is calced then? I really wouldn't wanna go through a 1 month long crt to upgrade Morbius to another tier once that's calced

Maybe we should hold back publishing the profile until that pile drive is calced then? I really wouldn't wanna go through a 1 month long crt to upgrade Morbius to another tier once that's calced
yeah probably though it only applies to second key morbius and milo, so I can still do post-flashpoint bane vs Morbius

Honestly moonshadow’s calc is Golden and probably works very well, we literally just need to get a clip of the scene (specifically the hole) and we can use it

Honestly moonshadow’s calc is Golden and probably works very well, we literally just need to get a clip of the scene (specifically the hole) and we can use it
The calc also needs a slight redo as the hole is shown to be way bigger than the assumed radius

Tighten is baseline supersonic (shown to break the sound barrier) morb has a calc, so he’s slightly faster
Fair enugh
Although i might be underestimating the gap between 8-c and 8-B a little, maybe Morbius will land in High 8-C instead and then he can fight comics Spidey characters

Back