• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Morbius Discussion Thread

Truly one of the scenes of all time

I love this scene because it gives Milo character.
He’s murderous sure but he’s still childlike, because outside of testing his abilities the first things he does are things he never could have before, including snazzy dance moves.
The dance scene perfectly shows this, he’s going out tonight in a respectable manner to find another victim, and yet he still chooses to add dance moves and the other things he never could have before. it’s good because we’ve seen the polar opposite version, Morb’s, who had no fun or charm, and had no real attempt at humor, just him getting results and results only.
Aside from that when we see this we get looks at Milo as an actual person, no one is watching him here, so we get the image of a Milo who hasn’t put up any masks or persona’s. Which is why this scene is perfect for character

I love this scene because it gives Milo character.
He’s murderous sure but he’s still childlike, because outside of testing his abilities the first things he does are things he never could have before, including snazzy dance moves.
The dance scene perfectly shows this, he’s going out tonight in a respectable manner to find another victim, and yet he still chooses to add dance moves and the other things he never could have before. it’s good because we’ve seen the polar opposite version, Morb’s, who had no fun or charm, and had no real attempt at humor, just him getting results and results only.
Aside from that when we see this we get looks at Milo as an actual person, no one is watching him here, so we get the image of a Milo who hasn’t put up any masks or persona’s. Which is why this scene is perfect for character
🕺poop my pants my pants🕺Have sex🕺Have sex🕺

@Nullflowerblush also gonna ask the question I asked in the other thread, but for Morbius denting and crushing the prison wall be a crushing feat (for Newtons) which leads to LS?

Back