• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Morbius Discussion Thread

reality warping for Milo because he sat on air
Could also just be flight
also remember Milo’s wall run against the cops and their guns? This was a casual milo who was still fighting morb without a care in the world (i mean he was dancing and shit, didn’t do that in the final fight, just taunting) so even if it isnt supersonic it’s still a good feat

Sadly no, Morbid will get outwrestled by every other character for now
I’m thinking of Milo’s yeeting of Morbius (during their fight, cause F=ma is allowed to be used if it’s a yeet), google gets me different street widths and timeframe is harder because some of the frames (like after Morb is grabbed or changing camera view to top down for when he hits the neon sign) are spent building or changing the shot and reestablishing the throw, so we could use different sport speeds for it (like pelota, fastest thrown/launched ball, or if we’re lucky shuttlecock, though that’s a sport where they gotta hit the ball so probably not). Pelota is at around 300 km/h (shuttlecock is 496, but again it’s unlikely).
meaning the equation for Milo’s yeet would be 85.7kg (average weight for 5‘11) x 83.3333333 m/s or 7141.66666381 newtons which is a casual class 1 because he wasn’t even trying to kill Morb at that point. Or when it the sewers where he casually yoinks a pipe (or something) from the ground, and apparently doing that with stop signs is class 5 so a pipe is likely similar

Looks alright IG, however Leto is actually 148 pounds or only 67kg
I.
hes underweight for a 5’11 male-
Anyways that changes it to 5583 Newton’s, just barely in class 1 BUT STILL IN
of course using shuttlecock gets it to barely below the Class 5 line, and only a 1.1x boost is needed, which given the casual nature, is possible

You can probably add that to the profile? Idk (I mean if we really want to get wanky, we can say that because he is beyond all human limits, Milo should be able to casually throw faster then the fastest baseball player can, which base morb is still able to perceive, which puts base morb in subsonic.)
also did Morb end up out speeding the train? Like making himself go far faster then it?

I believe he did
Also i'm wondering if Base Morbius could have Supersonic reactions, he did percieve Milo in slowmo
Perhaps we could add a base reaction and then a slow mo reaction like “superhuman normally Supersonic combat speed/reaction speed with slow mo”

Sounds reasonable
I'd wait for the movie to release digitally first however, so that we can apply multiple changes at once in the CRT
Also i'm hoping for some additional scene so we get a new feat/scaling with other characters

Sounds reasonable
I'd wait for the movie to release digitally first however, so that we can apply multiple changes at once in the CRT
Also i'm hoping for some additional scene so we get a new feat/scaling with other characters
I’d love for them to do that. In the Blu-Ray release they might fix some of the SFX and other issues people complained about when changing things for the home release (also Morbius has a higher audience score then Batman v Superman and Justice League)

@Aguywhodoesthings remember when Milo got next to Morb when he was falling down the building? Like one second he wasn’t there one second he was? Good speed feat
even using peak human (when we clearly see morb out speed a train with no calc needed for superhuman so we can use superhuman reactions) it’s Supersonic+ (assuming we use half the average height for a skyscraper because of the size of the building Milo jumped off)

Last edited:
@Aguywhodoesthings remember when Milo got next to Morb when he was falling down the building? Like one second he wasn’t there one second he was? Good speed feat
even using peak human (when we clearly see morb out speed a train with no calc needed for superhuman so we can use superhuman reactions) it’s Supersonic+ (assuming we use half the average height for a skyscraper because of the size of the building Milo jumped off)
Neat Neat, can you publish tha calc?
Also maybe you could use peak human and superhuman reactions as different ends? Morb pretty much says he's a superhuman

Not yet, mostly because this will affect the “slow mo” reactions we adding, your better at those then I am, so try to find Milo’s casual speed (aka the time he ran on the wall and ceiling to punch the cops before breaking out into dance again), and that will be what’s used for base (artificial blood) Morbius’s slow mo reactions/combat speed.
This one will scale the transformed Morbius’s slow mo (as he only kept up with Milo with it in terms of reactions and speed by the end reacting before he can hit him with the bat swarm, in slow mo).
Also for peak human we have a confirmed scene of him flying faster then a train, so we don’t actually need to even use peak human, because he has confirmed super human speeds (I.E no calc staking)

Not yet, mostly because this will affect the “slow mo” reactions we adding, your better at those then I am, so try to find Milo’s casual speed (aka the time he ran on the wall and ceiling to punch the cops before breaking out into dance again), and that will be what’s used for base (artificial blood) Morbius’s slow mo reactions/combat speed.
This one will scale the transformed Morbius’s slow mo (as he only kept up with Milo with it in terms of reactions and speed by the end reacting before he can hit him with the bat swarm, in slow mo).
Also for peak human we have a confirmed scene of him flying faster then a train, so we don’t actually need to even use peak human, because he has confirmed super human speeds (I.E no calc staking)
It has just as much slow mo that you'd see in Zack Snyder's movies

Back