• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Morbius Discussion Thread

I'm gonna be speaking without spoilers tags here since this is a morbius thread
Anyways how did Toomes get his suit back?

Idk, Sinister 6 maybe? Will morbius fight the MCU Spidey?

Ngl tho i appreciate that Morbius was actually decently short, it was a fairly fast paced movie imo but i kinda like that

I could render the image if I find at least a good shot of his full body

Not really, but I'll just assume it's just some random glock

He did also perceive the bullets in slow motion, and he did perceive Milo running at him in slow motion, shouldn't he have perception manipulation?

He did also sense things way so many meters from him too

And shouldn't he have Resurrection too since he revived his girlfriend into a vampire after Milo killed her?

I'm gonna be speaking without spoilers tags here since this is a morbius thread
Anyways how did Toomes get his suit back?
Toomes getting his suit back is putting him closer back to how he was in the comics when her managed to build it by himself. Probably used tech stolen from Life foundation or Horizon or Oscorp from some underground gang he rounded up or threatened.

Also first showcase of the multiverse breaking that'll likely be explored with Multiverse of Madness in sending him to Sony-verse, while also showing that strange's second spell likely didn't work as perfectly as we were lead to believe at the end of NWH.

Toomes getting his suit back is putting him closer back to how he was in the comics when her managed to build it by himself. Probably used tech stolen from Life foundation or Horizon or Oscorp from some underground gang he rounded up or threatened.
Still pretty strange since he didn't show a lot of tech knowledge in Homecoming

So, will Morbius and Spider-Man fight each other if that happens?

What would be the durability required for that ending fall, crushing through several feet of asphalt and concrete down into the sewers with no visual injuries?

Also, the movie seemed to imply that drinking red blood was a 'boost' of some sort in that it brought out the full vampire mode...should there be multiple keys, one of Morbius when he's in his 'human appearance/on artificial blood', and one when he's in 'transformed/on real blood'?

Also, the movie seemed to imply that drinking red blood was a 'boost' of some sort in that it brought out the full vampire mode...should there be multiple keys, one of Morbius when he's in his 'human appearance/on artificial blood', and one when he's in 'transformed/on real blood'?
Makes sense, but which scenes would be Morbius on real blood? The prison escape scene and the final fight most likely but would there be anything besides that?

Makes sense, but which scenes would be Morbius on real blood? The prison escape scene and the final fight most likely but would there be anything besides that?
Probably the one where he technically revives his girlfriend by turning her into a vampire after Milo killed her?

Probably the one where he technically revives his girlfriend by turning her into a vampire after Milo killed her?
Post final fight then, probably the boat scene aswell since Morbius drains several people during it?
What abilities would the real blood form have? Morbius does seem to have better control over bats in it, as in his normal form the most he's shown is just being treated passively by them

The scenes I can think of are:
Initial transformation on the boat
The Prison escape scene
Final Fight scene

Also, should be noted I don't think he should scale physically with Milo even with real blood, as both times he fought milo (prison escape and final) Milo had the upper hand and Morbius only got away because he discovered something new about himself, his gliding/flight ability in the prison escape and his ability to control bats with the final fight.

Speaking of the ability to control bats, shouldn't that factor into his range as well, being 'several meters with a swarm of bats' or something?

Also, should be noted I don't think he should scale physically with Milo even with real blood, as both times he fought milo (prison escape and final) Milo had the upper hand and Morbius only got away because he discovered something new about himself, his gliding/flight ability in the prison escape and his ability to control bats with the final fight.

Speaking of the ability to control bats, shouldn't that factor into his range as well, being 'several meters with a swarm of bats' or something?
Makes sense, although the distance seems more like hundreds of meters, the distance he summoned them from looks pretty long
Also what would Base Morbius' speed be? Most of his speed feats come from the scenes where he consumes real blood

Probably supersonic due to the bullet feats?

Probably supersonic due to the bullet feats?
Oh yeah he did still percieve a bullet in slow motion during the hospital escape scene while he was using artificial blood, that should be calced aswell
I'll update Morbius' animal manipulation to be limited in his base as he doesn't seem to have a lot of control over the bats there, I'll also remove the sharp claws part in his natural weaponry as while he can still transform his face to get sharp teeth he only seems to get claws while fully transformed

Back