• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Morbius Discussion Thread

And shouldn't Morbius be faster than subsonic due to the bullet dodging feats?

How about a MHS+ Sony verse in general?

Would have been real if Venom was properly integrated into NWH instead of being there to provide a reason for the MCU to have it's own Venom
If only Venom could've joined in into the final fight of NWH instead of just being a background character for the entire movie

What I meant was he didn't really have enough screentime going on with him when he arrived into the MCU, only to get sucked back into his home universe to leave one piece of a symbiote behind

What I meant was he didn't really have enough screentime going on with him when he arrived into the MCU, only to get sucked back into his home universe to leave one piece of a symbiote behind
Wonder if they'll explain why he even left it behind

And the post credits scene of Morbius didn't make sense to me, like why is Adrian so calm after he found out that he was transported into the Sony universe and then meet up with Morbius telling him that he has a bone to pick with MCU Spider-Man?

And the post credits scene of Morbius didn't make sense to me, like why is Adrian so calm after he found out that he was transported into the Sony universe and then meet up with Morbius telling him that he has a bone to pick with MCU Spider-Man?
Sony really wanted to set up the Sinisted Six movie and forgot literally everything about Adrian besides the fact he's the evil and doesn't like Spider-Man

Sony really wanted to set up the Sinisted Six movie and forgot literally everything about Adrian besides the fact he's the evil and doesn't like Spider-Man
It’s the adrenaline I believe. Adrian is also a calculating man, if his ability to do villain stuff and get away with it for so long is anything to say. So he’s likely internalizing it, perhaps in the next movie (if marvel helps) we can see him have a complete breakdown at everything that’s happened once the stress reaches its peak

It’s the adrenaline I believe. Adrian is also a calculating man, if his ability to do villain stuff and get away with it for so long is anything to say. So he’s likely internalizing it, perhaps in the next movie (if marvel helps) we can see him have a complete breakdown at everything that’s happened once the stress reaches its peak
Sounds like a cool scene

Toomes loses his cool as he realizes the team he formed is completely disfunctional and unable to perform any tasks

So, i just watched the movie, it was alright but kinda contrived there and there, i suspected the crate at the end would be 9-A.

I think his travel speed should remain subsonic, his bullet dodging is reactions speed.

Since I couldn't really find any good renders for Morbius on Google images, I just went ahead and made a render for him

8-C Morbius already? I thought we'd be stuck with 9-B for a while

I could make a more accurate version with pixel scalling once we got good footage, but it probably won't be lower than Tier 8

Back