• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Master of Illusion's vs The King of Familicide

My knowledge on Pokemon has always been very shallow. So before I can make any judgment, I need to know some things.

Resistance to Illusions? Itachi's finger genjutsu is really weak compared to Most Naruto genjutsu, but even if it's a distruption of only a few seconds, it could be potentially fatal. Itachi could do all kinds of nasty things with Tsukyomi.

Amaterasu. Can't be put out by Pokemon as far as I'm aware. Will burn forever unless he has some way to counter it.

AP? Don't know the Pokemon's.

The Susanoo. Itachi's Toutska blade one-shots, and the Yata Mirror likely deflects anything the pokemon can throw at him.

VersusJunkie54 said:
AP? Don't know the Pokemon's.
Pupitar (Can perform a feat of 531 Megatons just by swinging himself) <<< Pokémon's in their Final Evolutions (which are completely unfazed by Defog [326 Megatons]) << Tyranitar (Much more powerful than its previous evolution, being said even Pupitar is not even anywhere near Tyranitar's power) = Zoroark

Alright. One area Itachi is behind in here would be AP and dura imo. The justification for him being 7-A without his Susanoo is complete trash. So the Pokemon does take AP base to base, but Susanoo has much greater AP and dura.

He puts you into an illusion, makes you see/hear/etc whatever he wants you to, if you look at him or he points a finger at you.

Well you can disrupt your own chakra flow to break out of it, but that only works on normal genjutsu. Itachi is one of the strongest genjutsu users and to break out of his Tsukuyomi in verse you would need a Kekkei Genkai and Uchiha bloodline, but obviously that's not how we're treating it here.

I'm not sure that Itachi can break Zoroarks Illusions. They seem to work more like clone/transformation jutsu. Not affecting mind directly rather manipulating light and sound to make you see and hear what he wants you to.

This is made evedent by the fact that they can affect machines.

He can break illusions by the sheer virtue of having a sharingan, and a mangekyou sharingan at that. But he doesn't need to even break Zoroark's illusion to put him under genjutsu.

I vote Itachi via tsukuyomi and crow clones. If it comes down to it he has his susanoo to bring out so more bs powers.

Yeah, I'm inclined to agree with the others. This is a pretty clear victory for Itachi FRA.

Back