• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Mane Six Tries to Friend/Solo Your Verse

This is similar to my My little Pony Tries to Friend Your verse thread But this time there will be things are going Different on this Thread (Still Have no Idea what Happened to my My Little Pony Tries to Friend Your Verse thread Tho) Anyways the rules are: 1-The Ponies On their rainbow powered Keys are being Used 2-The Mane Six Wake Up On your verse And their Only goal is to friend it 3-If they can't Friend your verse Then they will solo it Or at least Killing the bad guys on it Or maybe Beating them up until they realise their mistakes and turns good at the end 4-The Ponies can't use Hax To friend The verses only if they ran out of options

Cthulhu Mythos: They can friend the ghouls, cats and a few other races. Lol at the thought of friending the Great Old Ones. Bigger lol at the thought of soloing. Even bigger lol at the thought of beating up this guy and making him see the light.

Warhammer 40,000: NOPE

Mob Psycho 100: Pretty much everyone here can be friended so they're fine.

Dragon Ball: They're not soloing nor are they friending thanks to IZ.

One Punch Ma: Friend virtually every hero. Not sure if they solo.

Shinza Banshou

• Avesta: Good luck, this is war setting, where the very Law of a High 1-A Goddess keeps the good guys good and the bad guys bad and keeps the war going even after one side wins, I don't see their friendship doing anything, especially as the war is being waged on multiple planets by existences that murder for the sheer fun of it or as a way of life.
  • Dies Irae: I don't see their Friendship overcoming the Allure of Gold, the promises of Immortality and Resurrection or even worse the Chaarimsa of Reinhard Heydrich will stop any Friendshipping happening. Reinhard himself loves everything, but said love involves him breaking and turning others into his Immortal Soldiers to fight a eternal war, and Mercurius, who is behind the bad guys actions, is also far too set in his ways, so set that he has looped the world far beyond billions of times to get the end he wants, for his mind to be changed, and any attempts to friendship and upset his plan will have the World reset and the Ponies retconed out of existence.

What a Beautiful Series:

• Sekien no Inganock: Other than being something that could totally fit in the strangeness of the city of Inganock, there's a number of people they can try and befriend with. Definitely the main characters but villains, not so much. Definitely not Critters. They're treated as pure phenomena and not like a living thing at all, plus their sole purpose there is to straight up kill people.
  • Shikkoku no Sharnoth: They'll look like a sore thumb out there but aside that, they'll pretty much befriend the commonfolk and the MC. Befriending The M and Moran will be kinda hard. One's a robot, and the others a manifestation of a Chaos God whose had all of his emotions ran out cuz of his people leaving his country, leaving only himself to his entire lonseome. They might be able to crack him open and open up like the MC did tho, but will take some effort on their part.
  • Ourai no Gahkthun: Easily friends with the MC's. Might need to work around on with the Council members but might come around after their defeat by the male MC. Can't see them befriend Golden King though. Guy will just atomize them and he's the kind that believes in all of "Science over Mystery" or whatever even though the thing he does (like his atomization) can literally be something of magic or other supernatural shit.
Another thing even though this guy isn't on the wikia yet, the Mane Six ain't gonna befriend Edison. At all. Guy's also a Nyarlathotep manifestation like M but acts pretty much like the actual Mythos Nyar, adding in the fact that he's caused destruction to a city in one setting, and a planet to another just for shiz and giggles. And he may have very well done so in other worlds too.

Yu-Gi-Oh: Lol, this one is actually interesting and I don't really know what would happen.

Shin Megami Tensei: Highly doubt they solo or befriend it due to the verse swallowing them in darkness.

Devil May Cry: Not solo but probably Rainbow Dash befriending Dante and in the process the child of Sparda and rest of Dante's friends become valued allies of the Mane Six.

Guilty Gear: No solo...not sure on the befriend maybe on Sin Kiske, and a few people but in the end they would be there to awe at Guilty Gear's verse.

BlazBlue: BlazBlue stomps, but befriending as close friends I feel like Celica, Noel, Mai, Makoto, Tsubaki, Tao, Litchi, Carl, Kagura, and Bang would befriend them greatly and would be allies with them. Jubei (In some manner but only in a college way), Naoto Kurogane (Though will question his sanity) and Es would be somewhat in the middle ground for them. Though Kokonoe (along with Lambada and Tager), Hakumen, Azrael, Phantom Nine, Jin, Ragna and Rachel (While Valkenhayn would be nice but not friendly) would be distant and kinda be jerks due to their personalities. Though with Terumi, Nu-13, Relius and Izanami would break and kill the Mane Six badly where they be terrified by the evil actions of those four.

Persona: They would just get along and be the bestist of friends ever known. Given that both of the series focus on stregthen the bond of friends and the Mane Six would get along well with the Investigation Team as well as the Phantom Thieves although they will have trouble with the SEES' attitude but would warm up to them.

Gurren Lagann: Not a stomp for Mane Six but befriending will be a success and holy shit I am imagining the Mane Six with Gundams powered by friendship...

Pokemon: I feel like the Mane Six and the Pokemon Trainers would get along and be best buddies while exploring each other's worlds.

Last edited:
Cthulhu Mythos:

maxresdefault.jpg

Star Wars:

I can see them befriending the Jedi Order but Pinkie Pie would annoy them due to her extreme emotions and Twilight would enjoy knowing more about the force to where her and Yoda would often talk. Rainbow Dash and Anakin would have flight matches against each other and often taunt each other while Applejack and I think Obi-Wan talk pleasantly and for Fluttershy? Uhh...I think hangout with the younglings. Though if this was during the time of the Empire then they would join the Rebellion to stop Palpatine and Darth Vader and same with the sequel where they team up with the Rebellion against The First Order. Where in them the Man Six would try to redeem Darth Vader or Kylo Ren since they are good people just twisted by the darkness in their hearts.

Though if they try to stomp? Weeelll...lets just say some characters can rip them apart and the force can mess with their minds. Though they do well in the verse due to their magic and feats.

Last edited:
Yu-Gi-Oh: Yeah the Mane Six would get along with the main characters of Yu-Gi-Oh though they would have conflict with Kaiba's asshole nature though I can hilariously imagine Pinky Pie trying to have parties in Kaiba Corp XD.

Back