• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mane Six ages

Peppypony

She/Her
It says the Mane Six are in their early 20s on our profile pages. Can I have our citation for that?

I remember back when MLP was more popular and when I was going through my MLP phase, there were a lot of theories going around in the fandom about what their ages are. Lauren Faust herself said they were left intentionally undefined here in the “How old are the ponies?” section.

So to finally have an answer would be interesting.

In this clip, there's a scene of Rainbow Dash blowing out candles.

If you were to count how many candles there were on the cake, there was 21 of them, basically implying that Rainbow Dash turned 21 that day.

Back