• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'll just put this here to remind everyone what kind of Danmaku Homeless Emperor has:
p_4.png

p_5.png

p_6.png

p_8.png

I'll just put this here to remind everyone what kind of Danmaku Homeless Emperor has:
p_4.png

p_5.png

p_6.png

p_8.png
How often could he even land a hit on tats?

Also what value does he even scale to with his small city level AP.

And does his unknown dura just mean he's 1 shot?

Not a single one lmao
Then I highly doubt he's remotely hitting Tal Rho unless his literally all of his attacks are MHS+
Scales significantly above 1.49 Megatons (HE >> VFU = DS >>> JP = 1.49 MT)
So likewise Tal is pretty much equal AP wise.
(Eradicator Tal Rho >> Tal and Superman normally > Steel > Weakened Tal and Superman = 1.465985 Megatons)

He also has Class M LS and can and will abuse that.

As the Eradicator he can emit forcefields that have decent dura and would honestly probably just mind manip this bloke in character like he does to Jordan and all those other soldiers and smallville residents to build his army

How often could he even land a hit on tats?
Tatsumaki created a decoy to deceive Homeless and escape so none of them landed but against a less agile and intelligent character they should be able to connect

He can also cut the theatrics and just go for straight line bombardments or making the energy orbs rain on his target

And yes he would be one shot if he is hit but he is able to use the orbs as shields around his body.

All of the orbs are MHS+ yes
I'm not familiar with what we consider enough to speed stomp but is this gap big enough?

Mach 7278 (Massively Hypersonic+) the value I'm assuming Homeless scales to and 2657.3595522(Massively Hypersonic+) the value Tal Rho scales to?
Tatsumaki created a decoy to deceive Homeless and escape so none of them landed but against a less agile and intelligent character they should be able to connect
He's certainly likely just as agile considerin how often the fights in Superman and Lois span around the world dodging and fighting each other but danmaku will certainly be new to him so he'd likely not be as good with that

He can also cut the theatrics and just go for straight line bombardments or making the energy orbs rain on his target
Yeah but I doubt that's valid against peeps who can just not be on the ground at all for that to happen
And yes he would be one shot if he is hit but he is able to use the orbs as shields around his body
Ah okay interesting

Here's some flying clips, obviously not as crazy as a anime or manga but they can still make percise movement like superman does under the train here, or weaving in and out of cities or.making sharp turns mid flight being able to completely switch their momentum

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he is very good at flying and all but I don't really see how he would dodge Homeless Emperor's danmaku being 2 times slower and without the battle IQ or capability to create a decoy like Tatsumaki did.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he is very good at flying and all but I don't really see how he would dodge Homeless Emperor's danmaku being 2 times slower and without the battle IQ or capability to create a decoy like Tatsumaki did.
He has forcefields that he can make personally on himself or stretch for hundreds of meters, also its a less than 2x speed gap. He's still at gifted intelligence and can match Superman who is a genius in general combat and not with over a decade of experience having been trained since he was a teenager in his time having had dealtwith a variety of threats, Superman has stomped many highly trained Kryptonian Soldier at once on several occasions, he's defeated groups of armed soldiers while depowered (daredevil hallway scene style), held his own against the eradicator and Ally Allston who were both stronger than him with the latter really taking the edge from absorption hax, he was able to combat Steel as who was an Ex-Soldier who trained himself to kill Kryptonians specifically using weapons that directly targeted their weaknesses and superman kinda smacked him around when he wasn't being depowered.

Tal Rho is a match for Superman in all of this and likewise has been trained by his father since he was a teenager as well in prep for his takeover of Earth so he's plenty skilled and could surely still hold his own.

True, but has he ever dealt with Danmaku on Homeless Emperor level? Does he really have a way to fool him? How long can the barriers hold up against thousands (if not more) of unrelenting attacks?

True, but has he ever dealt with Danmaku on Homeless Emperor level? Does he really have a way to fool him? How long can the barriers hold up against thousands (if not more) of unrelenting attacks?
As I said no he certainly by no means has not dealt with danmaku on that level at all and no it hasn't but to even be remotely pierced it needed to be attacked by a Kinetic Energy based weapon that exponentially increases in AP based on how many feet away its thrown from with it being thrown from orbit at MHS speeds just to breach the barrier and defeat him so yeah I'd say bare minimum considering they don't have a big AP gap at all it could certainly withstand the blows also even then with a less than 2x speed gap between the two Tal Rho could realistically still dodge a straight shot from their starting positions without being hit at all and counter attack with his heat vision, cold breath, or the shockwaves he can emit by just being there and at the very least his shields could tank some attacks at their starting distance for him to either attack or mind manip Homeless and 1 shot him

Also literally the whole point of mentioning his skill and intelligence is that it speaks for him being smart and skilled enough to adapt somewhat to the danmaku even if he hadn't dealt with it at all before

Last edited:
My theory is Blast didn’t return to stop Garou because once Saitama reversed causality. A new infinite set of realities were created from that point and branched off.

Pickng homeless. The other dude might be able to dodge a straight shot and have barriers as allowance, but what he is expected to dodge are thousands of attacks across omnidirectional angles. As in, would there even be space to dodge? Furthermore, anything dodged comes right back like a homing missile.

Thats a thing HE can do right? He has full control of the balls?

Last edited:
Pickng homeless. The other dude might be able to dodge a straight shot and have barriers as allowance, but what he is expected to dodge are thousands of attacks across omnidirectional angles.
There's always Tal-Rho's forcefield, which @Dalesean027 pointed out earlier
As I said no he certainly by no means has not dealt with danmaku on that level at all and no it hasn't but to even be remotely pierced it needed to be attacked by a Kinetic Energy based weapon that exponentially increases in AP based on how many feet away its thrown from with it being thrown from orbit at MHS speeds just to breach the barrier and defeat him so yeah I'd say bare minimum considering they don't have a big AP gap at all it could certainly withstand the blows
at the very least his shields could tank some attacks at their starting distance for him to either attack or mind manip Homeless and 1 shot him

So with the forcefields, how many of homeless emperor's balls can tal rho take?
Dunno, but HE is gonna have a hard time going through it:
but to even be remotely pierced it needed to be attacked by a Kinetic Energy based weapon that exponentially increases in AP based on how many feet away its thrown from with it being thrown from orbit at MHS speeds just to breach the barrier and defeat him so yeah I'd say bare minimum considering they don't have a big AP gap at all it could certainly withstand the blows

According to the quote, what pierced the forefield is an attack that increases in AP based on how far it was fired... the explanation doesnt really provide concrete figures. I mean, okay so how does this compare to HE's attacks? Say, in comparison.
Already talked about the scaling chain and the said weapon can already harm and hurt small city levels with ease when used normally and its power goes up exponentially with how far its thrown so if it can do it in low 7-Bs already and its thrown from orbit at MHS speeds just to pierce his barrier and defeat him at once so do the math, I doubt his omnidirectionally forcefields are being overwhelmed by simple danmaku from someone who is in the exact AP range as him with his shields being higher

Already talked about the scaling chain and the said weapon can already harm and hurt small city levels with ease when used normally and its power goes up exponentially with how far its thrown so if it can do it in low 7-Bs already and its thrown from orbit at MHS speeds just to pierce his barrier and defeat him at once so do the math, I doubt his omnidirectionally forcefields are being overwhelmed by simple danmaku from someone who is in the exact AP range as him with his shields being higher
Thanks for explaining how powerful that weapon is exactly because oof. Poor homeless emps

Thanks for explaining how powerful that weapon is exactly because oof. Poor homeless emps
Yeah it was stated they only had one shot at it and Superman needed to build up lots of speed to even pierce it and even then couldn't do anything besides grab Tal Rho at that point on some Goku and Piccolo vs raditz stuff and counted on the hammer to be thrown to even defeat Tal.

I can only get the captions since im screenshotting from my phone but the hammer was actually even just buffed here with red solar tech to do this

Back