• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gargoyle One said:
Thunder kills himself
Lich REWINDS

rinse and repeat

You're an absolute monster
fixed

Wait a second hang on

fork I think I just realized I've made a mistake and thought the whole field gets rewound

forkery

lol

Thunder: "I WANT YOU TO DIE WITH ME"

Kaliber: "no u"

poof

nice try

The Lich seems to be a simple skeleton so HtH can't reflect damage besides maybe its bones, it do not "protects" him from any other kind of damage.

I should swap for a time rewinder that actually rewinds both themselves and the opponent

Back