• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TheLichPossessingBilly2
Vitiate True Body
Vitiate's true body, residing in an unknown part of the galaxy.

Surprised no one did this tbh

speed equalized, mind hax banned

Oh sweet idea man leaning slightly towards Vitiate cause of force drain and mind hax but Litch has hax to so it's a tough call for me

I'm assuming speed is equalized given the speed gap, but I'd say Vitiate because of essence drain and sub atomic destruction which the Lich has no resistance agasint.

Putting it out there that I don't think mind hax would work on the lich given he doesn't seem to have a physical brain, which I'm pretty sure one of Caedus' showings (causing a brain hemmorage via mind hax) means brains are required for SW Mind hax

Maybe it depends on who gets the first move like if ether one can life drain the other or if Litch could get the first attack with his time stop

Even if The Lich managed to stop time or use any of his hax to kill the physical body of Vitiate he wouldn't be able to deal with his non-corporeal form afterwards while Vitiate would still be capable of using most, if not all, of his powers and abilities. I'll go with Vitiate because of that.

Would Vitiate be affected by Perception Manipulation? Other then Time Stop, Mind Control and Death Manipulation, that's all Lichy really has going for him. That said, given Lich's powerful immortality, this may become an eternal stalemate, so Inconclusive for me.

Side note, Lich getting mind controlled just seems wrong, ya know? I know theirs (probably) nothing that would give him mind control resistance, but it sounds like something he should have.

There is a Sith Relic which can mind control the entire population of the galaxy / universe (The story uses both terms).

Matthew Schroeder said:
There is a Sith Relic which can mind control the entire population of the galaxy / universe (The story uses both terms).
Do you have a source for this? That sounds... Insane, and I love it!

Back