• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Lich (Enter the Gungeon) vs Black Panther (Marvel Comics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the name of the digital lady that was also the master sword

Thinking of her, name is escaping me.

I talked about it in chat and it seems like it's not outside help, or if it is outside help then many other valid threads are already fine with this kind of outside help.

So BP gets the knowledge to **** over The Lich eventually and wins.

We're forgetting about his soul sense here, combine BP Cosmic awareness with his soul sense (His soul sense was accepted as well)

His soul sense allows him to do this

"After going into a coma he talks to the gods and negotiates with them to make himself physically and mentally stronger, which in this case, allows him to sense and gain an instant form of identification and background to whoever he sees, this in turn allows him to identify the Skrulls instantly, which can shape a human being perfectly down to their molecules"

That wouldn't let him identify Kaliber though, right?

It might actually considering Kaliber's Soul is the one rewinding Lich

But that's a very big If and I'm unsure to assume that

Kaliber's... soul?

Wha?

Schnee One said:
Worded that poorly
Unless Kaliber doesn't have a soul?
Really not too clear tbh. Lich's "soul" is a bunch of bullets. Kaliber may be another weird case. She's sadly very much vague.

Also, Huesito... define "aura".

So just

They are there, and they sense it.

Okay, but Kaliber isn't really there though. She's in whatever the "Heavens" are. She doesn't even come to shoot them, she just shoots from the sky presumably (that's what she did in the opening cutscene, at least).

Not quick

just

she isn't there.

How does BP see her in this scenario

"a vague sense" = seeing?

And this detection of aura lasts after he has seen them? As in, after this "vague sense"?

Boy.

This thread reminds me of the time where people used to think that Batman was unbeatable with his godly skills and godly prep.

This is definetly a top kek thread.

I mean

Lich is beatable, and probably loses due to stompage and being unable to do anything the second BP exists near him

I'm just trying to get an idea on how BP functions

...through dimensions, as in, the Heavens?

Finally concluded.

....And probably eventually going to get removed when BP is revised so much that this becomes a murderstomp

But until then, close and add at will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back