• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Lich (Enter the Gungeon) vs Black Panther (Marvel Comics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To deal with Kaliber?

He literally doesn't know she exists. It isn't a "oh he can probably figure it out", it is a case of "it isn't revealed at all that Kaliber is present without the ammonomicon, which he doesn't have, or seeing Kaliber shoot Lich in the face, at which point it is too late".

Huesito88 said:
Cosmic awareness would tell him that time is being messed with by Kaliber.
Unless Kaliber is able to deal with Multiversal+ Cosmic awareness, its moot.

Where in the hell does BP get Cosmic Awareness from coz it isn't his page.

So a not accepted blog.

In a verse renowned on this wiki for having crazy stuff that isn't accepted.

Alright kek.

Well, better make a CRT to get that added then.

Mr. Bambu said:
So a not accepted blog.

In a verse renowned on this wiki for having crazy stuff that isn't accepted.

Alright kek.
Crazy stuff that isn't accepted such as......

I figured if there were such worries about inconsistencies with AP, Dura, and Speed, that similar standards would be applied to abilities too.

I know, but inconsistency = inconsistency.

That's the equivalent of saying your inconsistent in speed so your inconsistent in AP as well

Marvel is though.

Of course one piece of inconsistency in one stat doesn't mean that the entire verse should be look at as inconsistent, but Marvel and DC are notorious for being inconsistent, I wouldn't expect that to stop with the physical stats.

Oh yeah, Black Panther FRA.

The reasons above weren't even accepted onto the profile though

There are no reasons above kek

"A Stomp thread is when one character is immediately able to win against another, whether it is via battlefield removal, incapacitation or killing, with the opponent having no chance to retort with their own abilities or statistics."

In no universe is BP able to win this instantly. Because of time shenanigans it's probably going to take a few days of time resetting over and over before he gains information from Lich and confronts and kills Kaliber first.

Not only that but nobody used cosmic awareness as reasoning for his win. He obviously has it and there are scans to prove it but nobody used it as a factor to win this fight.

He can't rely on Wakanda's resources.

Why not? I don't think you understand what the word prep means. He's not preparing in advance, he's teleporting back to his country and grabbing the equipment they have on hand. That's not prep, that's reacting to a fight by switching out equipment. Nowhere in versus thread rules does it say that either, you're pulling it from your ass because you don't like it.

And no, King of the Dead is a title, not an ability. His necromancy is not passive. If it was he would have no need to talk to the zombies and spirits, they should just obey him immediately. How would his ability to manipulate the dead always be active??? That doesn't make sense logically.

TL;DR - Bambu's character starts to lose and he calls stomp, kek

oof.

I voted against "my character" in the past. I've also actively asked people to throw people that make him lose. As described, a Black Panther with Lord of the Dead will instant win via incapping. "It doesn't make sense logically" isn't a counterargument because literally none of fiction makes sense logically, and that argument alone isn't an argument, just a statement. If it works as described, Lich has no win condition.

But yeah. Shitpost on me boyes. And yes, I reserve the right to kek at stuff that I deem kek-able.

Nice, less detective work. He realizes that something is wrong with the natural flow of time and confronts Lich about it with his God level detective skills. That and with some more cosmic insight allows him to confront and kill Kaliber and then Lich.

Seems like a double victory for BP, lol.

Then yeah. BP stomps but nobody wants to accept that so he wins.

Because he immediately gains control of Lich, making Lich unable to fight or do anything at all, and proceeds to know about Kaliber which means little because he is already passively instant killing Lich because **** it rules are for nerds.

No, you said it was passive, I said it was a stomp, and you said "I'll give you the benefit of the doubt"

This is a stomp.

Mr. Bambu said:
"Once he activates its passive Bambu"

And then time gets rewound.

Also this "get stuff from Wakanda in order to counter Kaliber" requires prior knowledge. Even after timehax, BP isn't Acausal. He won't know what just happened. It's an endless loop.

Incon.
Seems we did

Professor, hold the spite. I get the feeling that you sense some great rivalry between us when I've talked to you like four times. No worries boyo.

Gargoyle, that has nothing to do with this. It was established that it was passive (not debunked there, not sure why you did quote that?) and that it would immediately incap Lich when time got rewound. I don't know why you dislike Lich, but this is flat out a stomp. It isn't like "Oh well Lich has this small chance of victory if he fits these small prerequisites"- Tchalla has a moveset specifically designed to counter a relatively haxless character instantly and with no chance of action on that character's part.

This is a stomp. I'm not telling you because I am "defending my character" or whatever silly idea you have in your head when people call matches stomps. I'm telling you because this is a stomp in which Lich cannot do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back