• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Legend of Zelda II: Adventure of General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would wake up from my dream.

Aw, I will try to brainwash everyone into agreeing.

I didn't think you'd actually do it, PaChi

TriforcePower1 said:
Stop spamming those JelloApocalypse screenshots before I go over to the JoJo discussion thread and stàrt spamming JelloApocalypse screenshots there. Ovo

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That old decayed corpse was undoubtedly Ganondorf, and judging by that scene above (Again that's undoubtly Ganondorf) it looks like we're gonna see how exactly he became Calamity Ganon. Gonna post my full thoughts on both Links ReAwakening and the little trailer of the new game in a little while.

Dust Collector said:
BREATH OF THE WILD SEQUEL!
  • HYPE *
Lol, sometime ago I wrote to my friends that I wanted a new big Zelda game announced at E3, they laughed beacuse It was announced Link's Awakening, what can I say?

I'm a clairvoyant.

Dust Collector said:
Screenshot 20190611-183345 YouTube
In addition to having the same general hairstyle as Calamity Ganon did, you can also see Ganondorfs forehead gem thing he always has. Most defiently the corpse of Ganons human body.
I tought It was Demise

Time for my full thoughts on the new Zoldo stuff. I was super happy to see my biggest gripe with Links Awakening was indeed being fixed, the item system. No longer do you have to manually equipt stuff like your sword, shield, and power gloves, those are all natural and passive items that you have at times (Thank god for more buttons than the Gameboy). I also saw that at some point in the trailer they showed Link wearing a red tunic so that pretty much confirms the colour dungeon will be back as well, and I like the addition of that chamber dungeon maker thing they've added, would've liked more customisation than premade chambers but it's one step closer to a Zelda Maker lol. And as always I really dig the artsyle, it's so cute and I love it.

For the Breath of the Wild sequel, I'm very interested in the fact that it's a direct continuation of the previous game. Can't say much beyond the fact it's looking to expand the Ganon stuff and I'm excited to see the human Ganondorf come back in a game (Even if it's as a withered up corpse), not counting the HD remasters of Wind Waker and Twilight Princess we haven't seen his human form since the mid 2000s, also interested in that mysterious figure that seems to be drawing or giving energy to Ganon and might have also possibly killed him judging by that brief snippet of the shadows. Hopefully they fix the most glaring issues with Breath of the Wilds gameplay, but yeah, I'm super excited.

Breath of the wild had a shitty story tbh. But this looks far more interesting, hopefully the game won't be a bland ass gameplay focused shit like BOTW. Zelda is a story and lore rich game that has amazing soundtracks, dungeons and bosses.

I hope the next game is a proper Zelda Game, im very excited we finally getting ganondorf back tho, It's like Nintendo listened to those fans who made fanart of him in a humanoid form

How does Ganon have a corspe when Calamity Ganon getting sealed away was a thing?

Where the **** is the castle going?

That music tho.

****, I am exitced. Can't wait for them to delay the game for another six years.

Wait a minute... Ganondorf's dead body? ...

Mmmmm

In the Downfall Timeline, Ganondorf is missing.

In the Adult Timeline (Wind Waker), Ganondorf is turned in stone and flooded.

In the Child Timeline (Twilight Princess), Ganondorf... just dies, maybe Ganondorf was buried. BOTW is in the Child Timeline??????

idk, I am just wondering what is that hand giving life to Ganondorf...

We see Ganondorf corpse opening his eyes, it looks more like the new villain is resurrecting him rather than absorbing him, the process is similar to what Ghirahim did for Demise.

After analyzing the trailer for an hour - I think that Zelda might be the playable character in this game with Link being the one who is captured.

Lgamer099 99 said:
Hope that Botw2 will gave us a lot of impressive feats.
I don't. I only hope it's going to be an awesome game. I don't care about feats. New games don't really have them anyway, especially if you consider that ALTTP is pretty much the only reason there's still hope for 3-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back