• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Legend of Zelda CD-I: Minor Boss Additions

This is simple and small. I'd rather keep this discussion short and clean, majorly because I'd rather not continuously discuss CD-I games on a thread for a long period of time for my sanity's sake. Let's get into it.

The Additions

• All Bosses present within the CD-I Zelda games should have a solid resistance to Reality Warping and Transmutation.
    • This is due to them unaffected by Gano's passive abilities, which were concluded to include the powers listed above here. Ganon's passives would've regularly affected them due to their Island-Wide ranges, but the bosses showcased no ill effects or proper reactions to imply they had been warped or transmuted into bloody-thirsty warriors.
    • The bosses are not simply referred to as Ganon's warriors or minions he's used for battle and manipulated, they're outright referred to as his evil friends. Multiple statements from the bosses and other characters obviously imply they're not Koridians who've been transformed, and that's confirmed in the same statement which states that they're his direct allies.
Koridai has fallen to Ganon and his evil friends! The gentle islanders are being transformed into blood-thirsty warriors.
~ The Manual​
Worthless Koridian, you must be hardened with fire! Go and kill!
~ Militro
Wake up Sleepy Bones! Find the living and cut their vile throats!
~ Goronu, referring to the Koridians who haven't been transformed​
See how Harlequin captures Koridians?
~ Gwonam​
Furthermore, you can outright see when Militron is defeated that he is not a transformed warrior or beast, he's simply a dumbass old man. And here is Glutko eating Koridians. I highly doubt Glutko was a human transformed into an Ogre that eats Koridians and gives you challenges. He's obviously doing his own thing apart from Ganon in that instance.

Anyways, that's the end. As I said, simple enough.

Link already has the resistance, but it should be added to Zelda's page.

For thread readers, here is the Ganon Precognition resistance thread.

Ganon should have resistance to Precognition alongside his clairvoyance resistance, since the Triforce of Wisdom's precognition didn't work on him.
~ Smashor​
I agree with the resistance to precognitive abilities.

Back