• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The last character profile you last looked at has to fight the Lunar Invasion Trio. How hecced are you?

I mean Clownpiece can't do jackshit if the universe she's in dies. Even if other universes may sustain her existence she can't re-appear without anything.

I'd question if Oryx can even affect the gods but apparently he won against Iwanagahime, so...

Even Material Oryx has universal range Taking which bypasses resistence to mind hax and will gain all their powers on killing them, even if they're able to come back via 2-B immortality although that's unlikely

>Universal range

Touhou gods exist on a Multiversal scale though. And resist Conceptual hax for what it's worth.

I made a blog for a character recently so I'll choose two.

Asimov: I am hecc'd

The Messanger: I am slightly less hecc'd

Edit: Wait, last profile you looked at. Not made. I feel like I should have guessed that.

Oryx has conceptual death manipulation... in his first key.

Junky and Heca have resistance to concept stuff tho...

I mean Touhou Gods' resistance to conceptual manip isn't resistance as much as it's they don't have any concepts in the first place.

Than Oryx just takes all of them, and even if they don;t get perma-killed he now has all their powers and enough range to perma-Take them

No idea what you meant by that last message. Even the gods can't kill other Gods in Touhou so stealing their powers is meaningless.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
No idea what you meant by that last message. Even the gods can't kill other Gods in Touhou so stealing their powers is meaningless.
ok

also, Taking is basically incap even with type 9 or whatever because it's The Deep convincing you to join it and get a bunch of stuff

Saikou The Lewd King said:
They're abstract. Can Oryx mindhax an abstract?
His mind hax is better that a Low 2-C universe trying to destroy your mind but bypasses resistences because it's basically coercion

Resistance of mindhax from abstracts isn't about just having strong resistances. If you can't affect the mind of an abstract then having strong mindhax won't change that.

tfw mind hax isn't even technically a part of Taking and i forgot that

anyways, i doubt that the 2hou gods resist all of the shit Taking can do enough to not get insta-incaped

If you're non-corporeal, being unaffected by matter manip isn't "resistance". It's not something that can be overpowered.

The same applies here. Also you need more than just "I doubt so". Mindhax won't mindhax an abstract unless proof, power absorption won't help, etc.

Back