• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King of Heroes vs Some Crazy Old Lady from the Woods

Because im cannot find other 7As that can fight with her without being a stomp.

-speed equalised,both at 7A and bla,bla,bla

-battle takes place on a temple in the desert.

433055-gilgamesh
O6emwwjri21r8dpmfo1 500

Both seem to be even in terms of abilities, but I guess Flemeth for her Low-Godly, experience and maybe intelligence advantage.

How good is Gilgamesh's resistance to Soul Manipulation? Because Flemeth could control and absorb the soul of an Old God/Archdemon (Urthemiel).

But anyway, I guess Flemeth takes this FRA. It's difficult to see Gilgamesh putting a woman with Low-Godly down.

Side note: It would be hard for him to take an ''old woman ''seriously so i'm staying with my vote.

Gil is 7-A naturally but has High 7-A, 6-C and even 5-B weapons. Are any of those restricted?

OR

Is Flemeth part god, have godly blood or anthing similar?

I wasn't sure which question you were refering to so I clarifyed both.

1) That's with OP.

2) Flemeth by herself is a witch. She was then possessed by a goddess, and thus, she became the goddess (it is much more likely that the actual Flemeth is already dead long ago, and that one we know is but Mythal playing a role).

Steven Pogi Paitao said:
No she isn't
I mean, I do not know if souls can "merge" in DA. It may only be me, but I don't know how Mythal and Flemeth would have passed both their essences to Flemeth's daughters in order for both to survive. But ehh.

Anyway, Gilgamesh is fighting Mythal the All-Mother

About the Evanuris you wouldn't really call them "gods", but their something more of a demigod. Sure their extremely powerful and were worshipped as such, but their also (as explained in Trespasser) mortals.

The ancient elves kinda have that, and the only reason they began aging is because of the Veil.

I believe that Gae Bolg doesn't directly negate up to Low-Godly Regenerationn, but even with that does Flemeth have access to every power on her page? I don't see a separation for the different keys.

I'm sorry, but the separation for the two keys of Flemeth exists. She can use every single power in her page, as listed on the same.

Ok I see it now, thanks. From what I saw though, Gilgamesh has a massive disadvantage with Flemeth's Physics Manipulation as well as her ability to remove his resistance to Soul Manipulation.

I don't think Gil has any real defense against any of that, especially if his weapons can't actually land to deal damage.

Wait....you talking about Ea?

No it not work like that.

It just show the target the "Truth" and the target....."die"????

this was in Mami vs Gil.

Once fired, it creates a dislocation of space-time, the resulting Void that emerges from the ruptured space, rends space even further to destroy anything in Gilgamesh's sight at once, ripping apart the World to show the dawn of creation and the "Truth". It is similar in this way to Slash Emperor, a Knight Arm capable of destroying Type Jupiter in a single blow. As an Anti-World Noble Phantasm, it is well-suited to the destruction of Reality Marbles, in a manner that Gilgamesh describes as revealing the reality behind a dream.

It tears apart the various layers of the world to reveal the original layer, the "Truth", that is the start of earth's existence.

Unless she resists curses (and not just magic in general - Saber has extremely high magic resistance, but was still affected) Gae Bolg and Gae Bhuide will still neg her regen.

John985 said:
this was in Mami vs Gil.
Once fired, it creates a dislocation of space-time, the resulting Void that emerges from the ruptured space, rends space even further to destroy anything in Gilgamesh's sight at once, ripping apart the World to show the dawn of creation and the "Truth". It is similar in this way to Slash Emperor, a Knight Arm capable of destroying Type Jupiter in a single blow. As an Anti-World Noble Phantasm, it is well-suited to the destruction of Reality Marbles, in a manner that Gilgamesh describes as revealing the reality behind a dream.

It tears apart the various layers of the world to reveal the original layer, the "Truth", that is the start of earth's existence.
can it negate Low-Godly regen ?

Ea has no regen negging properties.

Gae Bhuide, Gae Bolg and Harpe are different stories. The former two will work. The latter maybe, as I feel like putting yourself back together from a fragment of the soul is not in accordance with the natural laws of healing.

Maybe. Maybe not. That property of it is still not confirmed, mainly because nothing it hits has survived thus far.

I argued it as a possibility that people could decide on their own based on the description whether or not it would work.

Monarch Laciel said:
Maybe. Maybe not. That property of it is still not confirmed, mainly because nothing it hits has survived thus far.
does Ea can inflict conceptual damage to a non-conceptual being or structure ?

Back