• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King of Heroes vs Some Crazy Old Lady from the Woods

I just checked Flemeth's profile again, and she even has Probability Manipulation to make all of Gilgamesh's weapons miss. I think his best chance here is Ea because the other attacks likely won't be effective.

He needs his haxxed weapons to land for that hax to take effect.

He has A rank luck.

That's enough to overturn 100% guaranteed events.

I'm pretty sure that beats her probability manip.

Monarch Laciel said:
@Archdemon not sure yet. Just pointing some things out.
@Dragon Shirou didn't need luck, Shirou had the perfect counter to 99% of what Gilgamesh could do.
minus Ea and other Divine weapons

"every other significant item" including weapons that weren't even revealed to be in there until spin-off series.

Gil got buffed tremendously in all his other appearances after F/SN, you can't compare the Gil here who has everything that Gilgamesh has ever shown, with the Gil who got beat by Shirou who had some weapons that froze space and ignored armour and flesh to only cut bone.

Monarch Laciel said:
@Gar why are you addressing that to me? I know where it appears, I didn't say anything about Merodach
<Every other significant item

There's a very good portion of significant items in GoB that Gil did not even bother using that did appear within the routes of the game

Swagpack mearly mentioned every notable item, such as Space Freezing blades in the Fate Route, SNI in Heavens feel Enkidu etc., didn't neccessarily mention all weapons including those from Spin Offs, as Gil himself has quite a few notable weapons even without taking spin offs in mind.

GalaxianAegis said:
If Gil can deal with the Probability Manipulation, that's great. How does he get past the Physics Manipulation on his projectiles though?
Anti magic weapons negating the manipulation on them, and weapons that are straight up stronger than what she can push away

I don't know why nobody mentioned this before. Probably because it goes beyond what Gil can use in this fight (he can only use up to 6-C weapons)? I don't know

The Archdemon said:
I don't know why nobody mentioned this before. Probably because it goes beyond what Gil can use in this fight (he can only use up to 6-C weapons)? I don't know
because its a relatively lesser known Noble Phantasm. It doesn't belong to any of the real famous ones. Phantasm Punishment itself deals no physical damage, but it deals conceptual destruction on people's internal energy flows and magic. Phantasm Punishment attacks with the concepts of cutting and retying, making the wounds it deals unfixable because the point it that they are conceptually unresotrable. The wounds it deals are already healed, just in a way that will make what the damage unusable

Iapitus The Impaler said:
The Archdemon said:
because its a relatively lesser known Noble Phantasm. It doesn't belong to any of the real famous ones. Phantasm Punishment itself deals no physical damage, but it deals conceptual destruction on people's internal energy flows and magic. Phantasm Punishment attacks with the concepts of cutting and retying, making the wounds it deals unfixable because the point it that they are conceptually unresotrable. The wounds it deals are already healed, just in a way that will make what the damage unusable
so , it's like a weapon that can deal fatal damage to conceptual being or the people with conceptual armor and null their magic , right, i think it's from a counter guardian in FGO , but i still don't know that did Gil has it or not

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Isn't that Emiya's NP?

Chu Minh Duy said:
so , it's like a weapon that can deal fatal damage to conceptual being or the people with conceptual armor and null their magic , right, i think it's from a counter guardian in FGO , but i still don't know that did Gil has it or not
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. it attacks with the concepts of severing and binding, but deals no physical damage. Its sublimated by a Counter Guardian EMIYA, but since the weapon is of human origin, Gil should still have some version of it. Kirei had his conceptual attacks in the form of his bullets in life, where as his Servant form has it in his knives but can also apply it to his bullets. Due to hus weapon being of human origin, it falls in Gil's arsenal

Back