• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So right of the bat, Lethe and the Shufflins will definitely be mind haxed by Puk Puck due to her power and will be trying to protect her. Grim heart would be unaffected due to her power.

Sukuna has 5x AP advantage, so he just cleavers and calls it a day
The Princess scales to the full princesss explosion which was 192 kilotons while this Sukuna scales to 551 Kiloton making it a 2.8 difference at best, plus Sukuna doesnt still have an answer for Puk Puck Empathic aura, Grim Heart Power null aura and Lethe Distance manip. Also he doesnt start with that most of the time right?

In such a matchup, my first question would be: Can Sukuna resist Puk Puck's passive brainwashing?
That's what I thought and would the rest of his shikigami be affected as well especially it still affects magical girls with higher mental strength and plus continuous exposure will make it stronger

You look at her. And you want to be her friend. It is passive and it even affects MG with strong mental willpower like Lethe and Snow white despite knowing ahead what it does. It can even work by just looking at a photo of her. It can also affect non sentient beasts like homunculus.
How's her mind manip work? What's it do?

You look at her. And you want to be her friend. It is passive and it even affects MG with strong mental willpower like Lethe and Snow white despite knowing ahead what it does. It can even work by just looking at a photo of her. It can also affect non sentient beasts like homunculus.
Does wanting to be her friend prevent attempted homicide? Idt Sukuna will let her off the hook just because he likes her

But to be fair the hard part in this battle may probably be Lethe's distancce hax
Sukuna has ranged attacks with Dismantle, so that shouldn't really be a problem. Also, this version of Sukuna has the world cutting slash, which just outright bypasses that.

I don't know if he can bypass Grim Heart's power nullification, though? Malevolent Shrine could probably do it, since the attacks spawn on the target and can't really be deviated.

To give some context

The way Puk Puck's magic works is, anyone who sees Puk Puck or listens to her voice is automatically subject to her mind manipulation. The effectiveness varies on the intensity Puk applies and on the opponent's willpower, but the end result is that they will see Puk as an incredible, outstanding, loving, perfect person who they wish to serve and protect with all their might. Puk's happiness, desires and well-being become the #1 priority above all else. When Lethe fought Puk, she knew about Puk's magic beforehand and specifically focused her mind to reject the growing desire to become Puk's friend as much as she could, but even she only lasted for around 1 minute, at most.

As for Grim Heart, she passively blocks any interference from anyone she chooses to include within her magic. By default, she includes everyone to be affected by her magic, with the exception of her servants and a select few people. As long as she's the target of an attack, an effect, a conversation, or anything else, and the attacker is included in Grim's magic, the attack won't work. To harm her in spite of that, I believe you'd have to find a way to make Grim Heart the victim of collateral/indirect damage that doesn't directly come from the attack (i.e. Your attack causes a nearby truck to explode. Grim Heart will ignore the attack, but not the truck explosion since that wasn't part of the attack and instead was a "neutral" circumstance of the fight. Albeit, it's questionable whether a truck exploding would actually harm Grim Heart, considering her tier, but you get the idea).
To dive a bit further, not even Puk's magic works on Grim Heart, because Grim has included Puk in her magic to "reject interference", so not even passive abilities like auras work. (Grim was canonically created to counter Puk)

(i.e. Your attack causes a nearby truck to explode. Grim Heart will ignore the attack, but not the truck explosion since that wasn't part of the attack and instead was a "neutral" circumstance of the fight. Albeit, it's questionable whether a truck exploding would actually harm Grim Heart, considering her tier, but you get the idea).
Would Sukuna's world cutting slash work, then? He cuts the space that the target exists in, and as a result they are also cut.

Would Sukuna's world cutting slash work, then? He cuts the space that the target exists in, and as a result they are also cut.
I'm not too sure if that would work since Grim Heart would treat Sukuna as rude and by extension, most of his abilities would be cancelled from reaching her. Even Keek who is a powerful reality warper can't do anything to Grim Heart because of her abilities.

It's hard to say because there hasn't been an interaction of this exact nature in the story.
I would be inclined to say it wouldn't work, because even though Dismantle can directly affect space, the source of the attack is a person (which means he can be included in GH's magic) and the intent behind using it is still to harm GH, which by extension means GH is a target. Keek in a god-like being within her Cyber World (with reality warping, death manipulation, law manipulation, etc.) and it was stated that not even her could have beaten GH.

Back