• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King of Boo's gets a glowup (King Boo Revision)

The first letter in parenthesis should be uppercase, and as Reaper said refs would be nice. For the rest this seems ok but I can give a better look later

Also could I ask you to add a scan for the "ultimate illusion" statement?

Also could I ask you to add a scan for the "ultimate illusion" statement?
I can do so!
The first letter in parenthesis should be uppercase, and as Reaper said refs would be nice. For the rest this seems ok but I can give a better look later
did the first letter thing, added refs to the AP/Dura and reworded it alongside a Higher due to Boo's getting stronger the more their are, removed the boolossus line as that was an assumption made by me due to him being "King" of the Boos.

also Bump

I can do so!

did the first letter thing, added refs to the AP/Dura and reworded it alongside a Higher due to Boo's getting stronger the more their are, removed the boolossus line as that was an assumption made by me due to him being "King" of the Boos.

also Bump
Those are scans not references my guy

<ref name="Luigi Time">Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon</ref> is how you start them ***** for the first reference of the kind

that would be really nice cause i'm really confused
Should be done

I also had to nuke the categories in the tiering, can't have that...

If this is all confusing, I understand, but it's really a case of modification and copy/paste for references you've already used lol

Also Source editing

Back