• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Jedi vs The Weeb

Travis likely gets screwed over by Luke's TK, which prevents him from hitting Luke. Luke can also just use his mind manip on Travis if he's given any trouble. Yes, I'm aware Disney Mind Hax isn't as good as Legends Mind Hax.

Voting Luke

Lonkitt said:
Travis likely gets screwed over by Luke's TK, which prevents him from hitting Luke. Luke can also just use his mind manip on Travis if he's given any trouble. Yes, I'm aware Disney Mind Hax isn't as good as Legends Mind Hax.

Voting Luke
I doubt Luke will get to use TK unless he has an answer to Travis's speed amps. I don't really know how Luke's hax work so could you elaborate on that?

Xx.davidparra said:
Lonkitt said:

Voting Luke
I doubt Luke will get to use TK unless he has an answer to Travis's speed amps. I don't really know how Luke's hax work so could you elaborate on that?
Do you not know how his hax work?

I'll try my best here. Be sure to open the links

Mind Trick (not as good as it's Legends variant, but it's not complete garbage. Luke could use this on Travis as he charges at him to prevent him from attacking)

Force Barrier (pretty good shielding ability. For example, Vader has once used it to deflect proton torpedos)

Tutaminis (which in this fight, would be very useful for helping Luke stop Travis from using the laser katana on him)

Luke's precognition is pretty self explanatory. Same with TK

- Luke would have to use those as soon as the fight starts for them to actually affect Travis same with TK (cause of speed amps)

- Travis also has Instinctive Reaction that borders on Precog [1] [2] with both being done while not paying attention to whats happening

I'd favour Luke's precog over the instinctive reactions from Travis, that border on precog...but not in all senses. Travis wouldn't be able to see any of Luke's force moves coming, just like how there's several attacks (such as those that aren't projectiles like bullets or lasers) have gotten the best of him. Luke using the Force quickly isn't impossible.

Still voting for Luke

Again, Luke wont be able to lift his hand to use the mind trick while getting blitzed so hard he looks frozen and it doesn't really matter if Luke's precog is better, its moot if he can't even use it. Travis using amps as soon as the fight starts is definitely IC for him

Is it IC for him? He usually does indeed start fights by charging right at his foe, but IIRC he only really brings on speed amps later

Travis usually only starts with CQC with the assassin's he fought as they liked to chat a while before fighting, but any other time Travis always goes for the kill. some amps travis can use as soon as he sees Luke [1] [2]

Back