• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Tournament: Goku vs Luke Skywalker

KingEzran

He/Him
This is Son Goku (Dragon Ball) vs Luke Skywalker (Canon).

- Speed Equalized

- General Blue Saga Goku is used

- Both are bloodlusted

- Win via death

Votes:

Goku: 0

Luke: 0

Inconclusive: 0

APs:

Goku's AP: 3.72 tons

Luke's AP: 3.12 tons

What's stopping luke from force choking him?

Would the Jedi mind trick work on Goku? I mean he is pretty simple minded..
Yeah, I think Luke stomps as he also has precognition, can reflect, redirect and absorb energy attacks, not to mention I'm pretty sure Goku can't do anything to someone who can live on as a ghost

I think Luke would win this one. His lightsaber and the heat it generates isn’t something that Goku can resist, which would make close quarters combat more risky for Goku. He can’t really resist any Jedi mind tricks, given how he was hypnotized by Roshi in the 21st Budokai. Luke can also use the force to throw several objects at high speed towards Goku.

Back