• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Tournament Quarterfinals: Luke Skywalker vs Mob

KingEzran

He/Him
This is Shigeo Kageyama vs Luke Skywalker.

- Speed Equalized

- Both are bloodlusted

- Win via death

Votes:

Mob: 0

Luke: 0

Inconclusive: 0

APs:

Mob's AP: 3.09 tons

Luke's AP: 3.12 tons

So, Mob ragdolls again? Mind control is resisted and he doesn't seem to have any other hax.

So, Mob ragdolls again? Mind control is resisted and he doesn't seem to have any other hax.
I mean, "blocking" and/or countering telekinesis is pretty much every Jedi bread and butter so I don't see how Luke would get ragdolled so easily.

Luke has a slight AP (and therefore durability) advantage over Mob and is far more skilled in hand-to-hand, so he would probably be able to just keep defending himself until he found an opening he could exploit to finish Mob off with his lightsaber

I mean, "blocking" and/or countering telekinesis is pretty much every Jedi bread and butter so I don't see how Luke would get ragdolled so easily.

Luke has a slight AP (and therefore durability) advantage over Mob and is far more skilled in hand-to-hand, so he would probably be able to just keep defending himself until he found an opening he could exploit to finish Mob off with his lightsaber
I think he’s referring to the fact that Mob has a higher LS than Luke and couldn’t resist being ragdolled by Mob, since Luke only has an unquantified Superhuman lifting strength.

Luke has lower lifting strength and as such isn't overcoming Mob's telekinesis. Not to mention he lacks flight or any way to apply leverage to himself so even if he did somehow have more powerful telekinesis, it wouldn't matter.
Yeah, too bad Mob isn't in the business of getting close and personal. So like above, he either ragdolls with his telekinesis or I dunno, ties him up with plant vines and calls it a day.

Luke has lower lifting strength and as such isn't overcoming Mob's telekinesis. Not to mention he lacks flight or any way to apply leverage to himself so even if he did somehow have more powerful telekinesis, it wouldn't matter.

Yeah, too bad Mob isn't in the business of getting close and personal. So like above, he either ragdolls with his telekinesis or I dunno, ties him up with plant vines and calls it a day.
Yep, this is all valid.

Why are we using LS for that? And what exactly is ragdolling doing anyway?
Ragdolling is just using telekinesis to send the opponent crashing into multiple walks or buildings. Mob did this when he got serious against Koyama, when he defeated Tsuchiya and also did this when fighting Toichiro. So it’s a common tactic for Mob.

I see, so it's LS not AP. That's cool I guess. But how does it actually work? I mean, how would Luke be harmed by crashing into buildings and walls like that?

I see, so it's LS not AP. That's cool I guess. But how does it actually work? I mean, how would Luke be harmed by crashing into buildings and walls like that?
If done to him enough times, then yes it would eventually wear him down. If he had much higher durability than Mob, then you could argue he’d be unhurt and could just endure it no problem, but here, Mob would just wear Luke out.

Mob can slam people around with the same amount of force that he uses in his other attacks. So yes, Luke would be harmed by this, regardless of the materials he's being slammed into.

Heck, even disregarding that somehow, Mob can just blast him with psychic energy blasts until he passes out while he's immobilized. Or just immobilize him.

Back