• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Italian Devil vs The Azure Striker

Again, I'm going to mention that both can just stand absolutely still and not really USE stamina, because KC if I know how it works can just negate attacks with Time Skip, and GV can do the same with Prevasion. So both don't need to do... Anything to evade attacks. If Diavolo has to move to dodge attacks though, I doubt it would really matter all too much since the better feat I suppose

I've lost count of who voted for what... Crap

I'm going to ask this again (even though it may not matter), but does surviving massive amounts of heat that makes people dehydrate within moments count as a stamina feat?

Smashtwig said:
I'm going to ask this again (even though it may not matter), but does surviving massive amounts of heat that makes people dehydrate within moments count as a stamina feat?
It is, but its worse than GV's previously mentioned blood loss feat.

I see, was just asking because it's probably something that should be mentioned in his profile

Anyways, what the score count? I don't know who voted for what

You forgot Iap's vote for Diavolo, and I don't believe there's been any votes since Emperor Doom's vote count. Though a recount would be good.

There are 9 votes for Diavolo and also 9 for Inconclusive

Diavolo: 9 (ThePixelKirby, Schnee One, Sixo Bullets, LordUrien935, Niccokirby, TacticalNuke002, Tony di bugalu, DaBigP, Iapitus The Impaler)

Inconclusive: 9 (EmperorDoom25, Smashtwig, Stalker Maggot, Jackythejack, Christian Higdon, Junkoposter, PsychoWarper, 66Gaming123, Ionliosite)

I vote for inconclusive. Diavolo can't hit GV due to prevasion, and GV can't tag Diavolo due to seeing into the future (yes I forgot the word and I'm too lazy to look it up). GV isn't gonna activate flashfield since he's not stupid and Diavolo isn't gonna let himself get hit.

I found out, its the difference of 3 votes, well that sucks

Again, I don't see why stamina is really a factor here if both don't NEED to use stamina in order to defend (unless Diavolo needs to move from attacks instead of letting things pass through him with time skip), but that would mean he would be the only one expending stamina. So I personally don't see how stamina gives Diavolo the edge.

riiight

but how is Diavolo gonna win this if he can't hit the guy, who probably won't be moving at all and just spam Prevasion?

>not moving at all

>dodging Diavolo's attacks

Pick one.

I mean he just precog everything and GV is done, prevasion get precog'd and soon Diavolo will launch the surprise attack when GV already use prevasion

So yeah Diavolo FRA

Diavolo: 12 (ThePixelKirby, Schnee One, Sixo Bullets, LordUrien935, Niccokirby, TacticalNuke002, Tony di bugalu, DaBigP, Iapitus The Impaler, Necromercer, Arsenal, Velox)

Inconclusive: 10 (EmperorDoom25, Smashtwig, Stalker Maggot, Jackythejack, Christian Higdon, Junkoposter, PsychoWarper, 66Gaming123, Ionliosite, SilverBlaze)

...?

Prevasion is intangibility, Gunvolt won't need to move in order to not get damaged by him. It's also passive, so it can be activated right away after it is in effect

I don't see the reason why Gunvolt would have to bother with dodging, if he can just keep recharging and spam Prevasion all day long

My fault for misunderstanding. I think I was confusing two different debates.

@Necromancer

@Veloxt

You both fundamentally misunderstand prevasion. It's passive and has no cooldown. Even while recharging prevasion Gunvolt can prevade.

I shall bump this again with yet another reminder that both can just stand there and let each other's attacks go through them, thus eliminating the need for stamina, which seems to be the main argument for Diavolo

So, this is how it will end, huh? With the JoJo FRA train doing what they do best, ignoring all opposition they can't disprove. I swear this, I'll find a Gunvolt character that can defeat Diavolo.

The Smashor said:
So, this is how it will end, huh? With the JoJo FRA train doing what they do best, ignoring all opposition they can't disprove. I swear this, I'll find a Gunvolt character that can defeat Diavolo.
Uuuuh sorry man this count as spite, i might not like the Jojo matches at all but at least i can still respecting it (about my annoyment for it before that because i'm not in good state before)

Expect Wilhelm because he's special case

The Smashor said:
And I will go straight to those threads and immediately delete them for being Spite.

Back