• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Probably precog. As for flight, Gibril does have the exploitable weakness of if you call her short she will do whatever it takes to end you, even at the cost of her own life

King Crimson's arms being able to block attacks for basically free is also a nice plus.

Ok, so Gibril basically has a more offensive Metallica without invisibility. Doppio can probably in close due to his experience along with Epitaph (although her projectile attacks which are basically danmaku in large amounts, along with flight/teleportation will suck) with but I have no clue if he can one shot her which may screw him over if he can't, with being a glass cannon and all. (sure, Diavolo beat Zonda but that was more of the case that Diavolo just KC's every attack, leading to winning a war of attrition than just his raw AP being the factor. Tl;dr Zonda may be stronger than KC and only lost because time skip, but Diavolo could actually be stronger).

What does Gibril scale to? I know KC is overall >>0.83 tons of TNT

Hm. Doppio probably could do a barrage of attacks (while Diavolo doesn't do multiple hits, Doppio has while trying to deflect Risotto's knives and when he was just in an enraged panic). Still, it'll be difficult to get close to Gibril, and even if he attacks, she may just dodge and one-shot.

I think Gibril wins more times than not.

Back