• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Italian Devil vs The Azure Striker

Actual, real life people could have survived the situation Diavolo was put through if they had King Crimson.

Okay, so clearly everyone ignored my opinion on how the two could stay completely stationary and never ever get hit and not lose stamina because they can both just sit there and do nothing. Oh well.

Hey! I was following the thread since a long time, I didn't vote before because I didn't really care who wins.

The vote was to mess with you

Smashtwig said:
Okay, so clearly everyone ignored my opinion on how the two could stay completely stationary and never ever get hit and not lose stamina because they can both just sit there and do nothing. Oh well.
Gunvolt would attack, so Diavolo would need to move.

The Smashor said:
GV was able to fight constantly in situations that would make superhumans pass out

Diavolo tied up a literal child, doughnuted one person then had to crawl to even move in a situation that would make normal humans pass out

WHAT STAMINA FEAT IS BETTER I WONDER?!

Not to mention Gunvolt's combat strategy still is much less taxing on Stamina weather or not KC uses stamina.
I think you dropped the feat. Let me get it for you.

Diavolo, while in a far weaker, kidlike Doppio form, trudged through having literally no oxygen in his body with his neck cut open from the inside of the blood stream out, his blood literally yellow, fought and outplayed one of the most skilled assassins in Europe, then proceeded to grab and devour a bird in order to make a hasty escape.

The Smashor said:
Actual, real life people could have survived the situation Diavolo was put through if they had King Crimson.
He didn't use King Crimson's erase once when he was bleeding yellow blood profusely out of the neck.

Which would kill people in seconds, King Crimson or no.

Inconclusive FRA. Neither can get a hit in, and seems like neither would be needing to use much stamina if they both decide to sit there and defend all day

If anyone's read DIO vs Diavolo, they would know I'm not one to wank Diavolo to death.

ThePixelKirby said:
If anyone's read DIO vs Diavolo, they would know I'm not one to wank Diavolo to death.
I mean they could still just not agree with the current argument. That's an option either way.

Well, if stamina isn't even considered in a fight, the stamina section may as well be removed from all profiles. Voters should at least check the stamina feat in case of stalemate types of inconclusive matches.

There isn't a time limit on fights. This fight can continue as long as it can, with Diavolo eventually winning via a better stamina feat.

I mean they could still just not agree with the current argument. That's an option either way.

Of course. Incon votes make sense, I just agree with Diavolo winning this one.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Diavolo: 8

Incon: 9
I believe it's 9 for Diavolo. Iapitus the Impaler confirmed a vote for Diavolo again, and he didn't get counted in the OP.

Mm, fair enough. We all got our own opinions.

just that some people think their opinions are better than others. Not talking about present company of course.

I'm fairly sure that's not how it works.

Though I'll ask the discord, since the rules don't clarify much on Incon votes.

Both sides, in context, implied for one character and the other. For example, if there were 7 for GV and 7 for Diavolo, the middle would be Inconclusive.

But what's in the middle of Inconclusive and Diavolo?

Back