• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Man vs. Nature - Iron Man (MCU) vs Orochi (King of Fighters) [7-0-0]

d545frg-72f47a45-ec0b-4ad7-9e2a-d035a50b03ab.png

__shermie_yagami_iori_kusanagi_kyou_kagura_chizuru_chris_and_2_more_the_king_of_fighters_and_1_more_drawn_by_dodoro999__f1e21542cd0f31259481c6e01e35f21d.jpg

The odds may be potentially stacked to one side or the other, but I can't say that I didn't try making a cool matchup. I may have to fine tune the rules a bit though before we truly begin.

Fight takes place 100 meters apart in the San Gabriel Mountains in Southern California.
Tony starts out in his Mark 45 armor, but has access to his previous armors if he needs to swap or send in fodder, with the exception of the Hulkbuster for obvious AP reasons.
Tony gets prior knowledge.
Speed Equal

"I'm not playing God - all this time, I've been playing human." (2.83 Megatons normally, 13.47 megatons if it manages to absorb enough electricity, Unknown for Lasers, 53.3 gigatons for Unibeam): 7 (Oscar, Stillwinston, Marvel, Mario, Peppersalt, Witch, RoTt)
"Playing human is simply what is wrong in this world, foolish child." (>5.46 megatons):
"THAT QUOTE WAS FROM THE AXIS EVENT COMICS GRAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" (Inconclusive):

Battle Theme

Last edited:
Unknown for Lasers
It's scaling for 200 petawatt lasers (47.8 megatons of TNT)
Tony starts out in his Mark 7 armor
2.83 Megatons normally, 13.47 megatons if it manages to absorb enough electricity, Unknown for Lasers, 53.3 gigatons for Unibeam
If he starts out in Mark 7, his AP would be 2.83773 Kilotons normally, up 13.47 Kilotons with Absorption and 53.15 Megatons with Unibeam

Unknown for Lasers
I don't know if you read it wrong, but the profile itself specifies

Outside of that, I see Tony winning. Considering that with his and Unibeam's lasers it would be extremely easy for him to kill from a distance, that added to the fact that he has better LS (Class 100 vs. A Class 5). His armor could even help him a lot when it came to taking distance or even fooling Orochi. Hell, even he shouldn't even put himself in danger. Likewise, I notice Tony with a better intellect, which would allow him to easily devise a strategy having prior knowledge of Orochi, as better combat experience when facing warriors like Thanos and earning their respect.

My vote goes to Iron Man

As Orochi continues to strike down and blast the weaker suits away, the Mark 44 flies straight at the dark god, plowing him to the ground, before sending out multiple blasts, wearing down Chris' former body.

Orochi responds with Tadasu to absorb the beam and firing a pulse back, stunning Tony. He then teleports behind Iron Man and calls out, "Enough of this folly.", before sending out a Harae at the helmet, blasting Iron Man's head clean off...

Only for Orochi to realize the suit was empty, as its speakers respond "You know, for a supposed god of nature and the environment, you should really pay more attention to your surroundings.".

Orochi turns around to notice Tony in his damaged Mark 45 armor once again, charging up his final Unibeam in a last ditch effort to strike him down.

"No, I will not fall like this. RETURN TO NOTHING!", the god cries out as he begins to perform Marokare.

However, before he can cast down holy light, the beheaded Mark 44 rushes at him and grasps his neck.

"What! How doe-"

Tony lands the final unibeam right down through the torsos of Orochi and the Mark 44 suit, causing both to collapse.

The Mark 45 powers down and falls over with Tony still inside, content with his victory.

Orochi lets out a chuckle as his host body begins to fail him, "Your ingenuity may have saved humanity this day, but this victory is fleeting. As long as Gaia still lives, I shall return for ten, a hundred years from now. Heed my warning, child of man. For now, I shall rest. I look forward for what you bring to oppose me."

As silence fills the air, Tony is left to process what has happened today, but before long, Pepper manages to call in, "Tony! Are you alright?! Communications were cut off for a while. I expect that the deed was done?"

"Yep... yep. Things didn't go according to plan, but I figured it out. With that in mind, I'm a bit immobilized for the moment. Can someone come around to pick me up and serve me some armaretto on ice?"

"Way ahead of you."

"Thanks."

The dark clouds clear from the sky and light shines over the mountains, as a Stark Industries helicopter comes to retrieve Tony.

Last edited:
What kind of revision are you thinking about? Adding the skillsets from the Orochi bloodline to his profile? I know there's also the Awakened Orochi team ending in XV, but that's only under the condition that Orochi was fully unsealed (which we should honestly add to his profile regardless).

What kind of revision are you thinking about? Adding the skillsets from the Orochi bloodline to his profile? I know there's also the Awakened Orochi team ending in XV, but that's only under the condition that Orochi was fully unsealed (which we should honestly add to his profile regardless).
Pretty much a complete overhaul since the page doesn’t do a great job emphasizing Orochi’s skill and abilities in general

Back