• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Death note is Shonen tho, the thing is I'm talking about the battle manga genre not actually Shonen.

Shonen is actually just the target audience of the manga, not the genre.

Naruto, Op ect fall under Battle Manga

Shadowbokunohero said:
Death note is Shonen tho, the thing is I'm talking about the battle manga genre not actually Shonen.
Shonen is actually just the target audience of the manga, not the genre.

Naruto, Op ect fall under Battle Manga
You have a right to be wrong as well. OvO

Not sure how serious anyone is, but Death Note is a shonen series.

Which makes Light one of the smartest shonen protagonists.

Other intelligent shonen protagonists would be Joseph Joestar, Edward Elric, Toriko etc.

I mean no harm, but I think that Luffy and Natsu aren't really smart academically is because you know.

They lived in the f@cking forest for whatever reason they had.

The dragon only taught combat stuff to Natsu

And Luffy only had the bandits to raise him ( Even though they are somehow bested in smarts by him)

Millions of years old.

As a 72 years old dude outsmarts people with millions of years.

lel.

RE: Zero's Natsuki Subaru is a pretty great tactician/negotiator/influencer, albeit he got so good from trial and error after having died multiple times lol (this is somehow not showcased in his profile here on VSB though, the page just has him as 'Average', which is clearly not the case from arc 3 onwards.)

Also if Light is available, definitely him. I'd say Light is the smartest one by a mile, following him: Joseph/Edward Elric then Deku/Kage Naruto.

If were going academically.....

Ichigo, he's a doctor

Tsuna, he's a mafia boss

Deku, he gets good grades in High School

Naruto, he can use a laptop

Yusuke, he went to Middle School

Goku, Natsu and Luffy are all equal because they have basic reading and writing skills with basic math

Fighting Wise.......

Goku writes a book

I'd actually put Luffy second to Goku as far as combat experience. The kid fought evenly with a guy who has been fighting and trained in martial arts since childhood (Rob Lucci) Not to mention Luffy himself has been training with Sabo and Ace up till his teens

Back