• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The information here is outated

Lucifer Morningstar (TV) got his wings back at the end of season 2. And is back to being at full power as an elder fallen archangel, so he is no longer remotely at 9-B, at least 3-C

I have no knowledge on the series, but if you want, you can make a Content Revision thread about this.

Pretty sure that was a flashback of him waking up on earth after being cast out of heaven, but we can't be sure until the 3rd season.

Do you have proof that elder fallen archangels are at least 3-C? From the TV show only, because that profile only refers to the tv show, not the comic book character.

Not a flashback? Fascinating. I look forward to seeing where this new development goes then. As for ep 18, nothing proves he created a new universe. From what I saw, and I've seen the scene several times, he just opened a portal to an empty one. Doesn't say he created it. Just says its "nothing... well, not yet". And then he says his mother is to be the one to create it, implying he did not.

But we can both agree he is certainly more powerful than 9-B? Afterall he is a divine being. My only goal here was honestly, to get this changed "Classification: Archangel (currently without wings)/The Devil" just to say "Classification: Archangel/The Devil". Make sense?

He's probably more, but it would be better to simply wait for the 3rd season and try to get some feats.

Changing Lucifer now would be like upgrading Goku the moment he goes Super Saiyan without waiting for any feats that show how he's any stronger.

With the Tom Welling (Smallville Superman Actor) gonna speculate, while highly don't think actually it will happen, Superman will be thrown in this version of the DC universe, or more so this unknown earth (Lucifer and Constinine are connected and CW Supergirl is sceen on a billboard a few times in a few episodes, so I will assume they are connected some way, but not certain of it)

Highly doubt that's who he would play but it would certainly give the feats and for some interesting story

I know this is really late, but as far as I know, Lucifer did NOT create a new universe for his mother. He just makes a cut out of creation for her to leave through. SHE makes the universe, not him.

Back