• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The inevitable: Erza vs Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.
What AP advantage?
13 Gigatons to 25 is barely a notable advantage let alone 13 Gigatons is fodder to Zoro

Erza is 2x stronger than zoro with her normal set, while her "stronger armors" are strong enough to one shot 25 gigaton characters, so yeah, she does have an AP advantage.

13x2=25? What?

This is also completely ignoring Zoro casually stomping said 13 Gigaton character.

So yes, it's an advantage, not exactly one that will give someone a win

Erza didn't stomp a 27 Gigaton character in her base without her strongest armors.

Also Zoro can literally triple his AP with Asura

The AP isn't even a factor

@Gargoyle

I'm not talking about her base, I'm talking about her strongest armors.

@Dragonmastexyz

I will have to admit that the AP advantage won't be that big due to asura(which I forgot about).

Having said that, Erza still should have at least a slight AP advantage. And given her vast versatility, I think she edges it out. Don't get me wrong, I don't think this is an easy victory. I'm pretty sure that they are very close, and this fight will be extreme diff, but I do think erza will come out on top due to a few superior advantages.

I think Erza can win here, they have the same tolerance of pain, can fight of hours with awful injuries, however Erza's superior AP will give her quite a big edge, and yes Zoro has Haki and Asura to make himself stronger, but Erza's AP is still superior, as well Erza's Versatility is huge here, she has many options to attack Zoro, even the wingblade Armor which can ignore durability, also Erza has fought Human Irene, who can fodderize other 6-C's

So Erza takes it, Extreme Difficulty

If using the current version, erza should stomps

As because of ap gap

Better tactician

Better and versatile arsenal

Weapon,armor combinations

better sense of directio

Okay, let's see...

AP and Dura: Zoro one-shotted a 12.75-gigaton guy without Asura. Erza can moderately damage a 27.4-gigaton guy in normal armours though can only defeat him with stronger one. Gap is 2.15x, but accounting in Asura, the fact that Zoro did it casually while Erza could only defeat Ajeel for real with stronger armours, which she's unlikely to start with, AP gap becomes really small. Erza likely still has the advantage, but it's honestly borderline negligible.

Experience: Okay, I may trigger a lot of OP fans, but I honestly see Erza taking this, from what I've seen of both of them. Erza can analyse her opponent's power and deduce their weaknesses while observing from the side (Midnight), while soloing 100 monsters (GMG), or in direct 1v1 (Ajeel). I don't recall seeing Zoro doing that. Side note, I never understand why developing your fighting style with dramatically named attacks equals genius combat skills.

Range: Little difference.

Versatility: Erza, no question.

Zoro's Haki: Armament Haki can be countered with stronger armours (Adamantine can block haki-enhanced slashes, while Purgatory, Black Wing and Clear Heart can deal damage to haki-enhanced defenses). Erza's observation can allow her to see Zoro's swords and body blackening and deduce that it's something similar to enchantment or heavenly body magic. And refresh my memories on his Observation Haki in combat, because I honestly can't remember any instance.

So Erza, high-dif is my vote for now

Um...little correction, Erza's strongest armors is actually comparable to base Irene who fodderized Mirajane who was at least comparable to 27 gigatons.

I agree with graf's reason, it won't be a easy match but i see erza coming at top in the end with her slight ap advantage and her versatility.

Also Observation Haki isn't gonna do much in this fight since we didn't see zoro use it much and also the fact that he hasn't mastered it to the level of luffy, so it won't do much in this fight at all.

So i will give my vote to erza for High-dif

Grace Period Starts

Erza: 7

Zoro: 0

Inconclusive: 3

Erza Wins against Zoro... for like the third time

Inconclusive FRA

He's had several wins, but I don't know if he's had an actual win against Erza Scarlet, except the Death Battle Version

Votes

Erza: 8

Inconclusive: 8

Looks like it's gonna be Inconclusive unless Erza gets more Votes

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Votes
Erza: 8

Inconclusive: 8

Looks like it's gonna be Inconclusive unless Erza gets more Votes
really what are going you vote both Erza 8 and Inc 8?

you didn't watched Death battle in Zoro vs Ezra?

AnonymousBlank said:
Does anyone else find it sad that no one thinks Zoro can get a solid win?
He beat Erza here before. I think like, twice or something. I don't remember, but he won at least once.

I feel as if I quoted the wrong post. Well, whatever.

really what are going you vote both Erza 8 and Inc 8?

you didn't watched Death battle in Zoro vs Ezra?

Do you even English Jim?

Erza - 8

Zero - 0

Inconclusive - 12

(Subject to downgrade which may render this thread ineffective)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back