• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hunter (bloodborne) (High 4C) VS Son Goku (High 4C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hunter from bloodborne VS Son Goku

Bloodborne render by rajivcr7-d7m38v3
Skyblue Goku Render
plot: World where every heros fighting in order to safe their own universe.
Rules: Speed Equalized and both warriors bloodlusted

Battles in: Unknown Relms

Goku Vote: 2

Hunter Vote: 2

WqgcW4A

WeeklyBattles said:
Question, does Goku usually lead with ranged attacks or does he start off with a fistfight?
He always starts with hand-to-hand combat

Also, is there a calc for Goku's high 4-C rating?

If he starts with huh then that's gonna be a bit of a problem for him, one hit from the Bloodletter would drive Goku insane to death

Laughing Manson said:
Anyone know how the Hunter's blood manipulation works?
He uses his blood to augment certain weapons and attacks, and can create bullets out of his own blood to use as projectiles

Hunter has resurrection, experience is debatable and so is intelligence as far as combat goes.

Goku starts with either, depends honestly, he usually starts with melee but theres been muktiple times where he opted out for ki spam.

How high is the hunter compared to Goku in stats? If Goku's higher he could opt for an inconclusive by flight+Ki spam since unless Goku decides to blow the hunter's dream to high hell the hunter will keep coming back.

I'm gonna give this to the Hunter via resurrection, blood manipulation, and poison knives. He/She seems to have a advantage at short range, being able to poison and/or mindscrew Goku, along with being unable to die. The only way I can see Goku winning this is starting off with, and only sticking to ranged attack, which is pretty unlikely, even when bloodlusted.

The Hunter via versatility, blood manipulation and resurrection

Hunter's mind hax only work if he hits goku, I don't see that happening any soon, not only that but his blood manipulation only buff his weapons, its not like avatar, and goku can fly, have a massive advantage range, he is bloodlusted so he just can fly several meters away and destroy the defenseles hunter, so I vote for Goku.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Goku wouldn't know to start the fight at range as he wouldn't know the danger of the Bloodletter initially.
He is in bloodlust so...

Gargoyle One said:
Hunter via resurrection, expirience, and intelligence.
Goku have more experience since he is a master hand-to-hand combatant, intelligence is debatable, and resurrection is useless since he can't touch goku, he just only die again and again.

Honestly, id ignore ressurection, yeah he won't die but whem he ressurects he comes back via lamps or hunters dream, if goku breaks a lamp in the process itd act as BFR to hunters dream.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Not voting yet, not sure what Goku would start with.
Goku is in bloodlust, the moment he see that his opponent can't fly, he can just go several meters from the hunter and destroy him with ki attacks, and don't tell that goku have no oportunity in close combat, since goku is a master hand-to-hand combatant, I don't see the hunter hit goku anytime soon.

True, but if he opts to go melee initially he won't be abke to run, speed equal and all, Hunter could gib him in that brief exchange.

But if he does start at range he likely does win easily.

So inconclusive? If Goku does melee he's probably screwed, if he does range he's good to go.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
If Goku does melee he's probably screwed, if he does range he's good to go.
He's not screwed, since goku is a better fighter than the hunter, I don't see the hunter hitting goku anytime soon.

New key was added for the Hunter. OP now has to specify which version of the Hunter we're using. If it's the CB ending version, the Hunter has added reality warping, mind manipulation, passive invisibility, and curse manipulation.

I also think that goku have the ap advantage here, because the super saiyan is at least 20x stronger than his base state.

Sir Ovens said:
New key was added for the Hunter. OP now has to specify which version of the Hunter we're using. If it's the CB ending version, the Hunter has added reality warping, mind manipulation, passive invisibility, and curse manipulation.
The key that we are using here is End Of Game (Yharnam Sunrise and Honoring Wishes), the other key is the infant great one but he can't fight in that form.

He's not an infant Great One in that key. He's the form that fought the Moon Presence. He was a pseudo Great One.

And even if he was an infant Great One, Orphan of Kos was also an infant, but was capable of being a challenge to the Hunter.

If we're using the form that fought moon presence then yeah that's fine.

But we straight up see great one Hunter and he's kinda an immobile tentacle, great ones come in many shapes and sizes, Hunter is of the cant do much variety like the celestial children in upper cathedral ward, at least in infancy.

But that doesnt matter if that key is right before he becomes that.

Also, I'm not sure range would help Goku if speed is equalized. If the speed is equalized to Massively Hypersonic+, The Hunter wouldn't have much problem dodging most of the ki blasts, and the more range Goku uses, the easier it will be to dodge. The less range Goku uses, and the easier it is for The Hunter to use his own ranged attacks (Accursed Brew, A Call Beyond, Holy Moonlight Sword etc...) And sure, it's still possible Goku can hurt The Hunter at range, but in all likelihood, nothing Goku throws out is gonna finish off The Hunter quickly, especially when The Hunter can heal.

And even after all that, I still don't see what Goku could do about The Hunter's resurrection.

For him to come back there must be a lamp otherwise he gets dropped back in hunters dream (happened in game in Yhargul, a Hunter broke a lamp and from that point on the Hunter couldn't go back there by using it).

If Goku breaks the lamp he's ysing in this fight to spawn basically he can ressurect, but he's no longer in the fight, he'd be in hunter's dream, basically BFR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back