• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hunter (bloodborne) (High 4C) VS Son Goku (High 4C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP would probably need to specify the whole lamp situation. We don't even know if the lamp The Hunter used is in the immediate vicinity for Goku to even see.

No, but what if it's like half a mile a way? The Hunter just runs back to the battle field. There could be another lamp somewhere else too.

Since the op don't say anything about the lamp, hunter's resurrection is self BFR...

I count 7, unless you want to change your vote, is 7 to 4 in goku's favor.

No one gave any answer as to how Goku gets past the Hunter's ressurection, and even then the Hunter has a huge AP and Durability advantage

The argument against resurrection is The Hunter needs lamps to resurrect and Goku can destroy any lamp that happens to be in the environment.

All reasons in favor of Goku seem compelling enough to me, so I change my vote to Goku. Range advantage, flight advantage, and can destroy lamps.

And Goku would attack random lamp that he has no idea is connected to the Hunter...why? And range wont help against an opponent that's immensely more durable than the attacks you can dish out.

WeeklyBattles said:
No one gave any answer as to how Goku gets past the Hunter's ressurection, and even then the Hunter has a huge AP and Durability advantage
Hunter's ressurection is self BFR, and Hunter don't have ap advantage, they just put him in High 4-C because Ebrietas's call beyond is more bigger .-.

@Weeklybattles Doesn't the hunter just go straight to the hunter's dream when he dies? He's out of the fighting area when that happens.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Goku has 8 votes if I counted correctly, so shouldn't this be added?
I only counted 6 votes for Goku (Delta, Therefir, Knight, John, Izurujin, Warren), and 5 votes for The Hunter (Gargoyle, Myself, Steven, Kinetic, Meele)

Theglassman12 said:
@Weeklybattles Doesn't the hunter just go straight to the hunter's dream when he dies? He's out of the fighting area when that happens.
Yes and then he can travel back to the battle from the Dream, that's how his ressurection works

And again, the Hunter has an AP and Dura advantage here

WeeklyBattles said:
Yes and then he can travel back to the battle from the Dream, that's how his ressurection works
And again, the Hunter has an AP and Dura advantage here

If they have not a lamp, they really can't travel anywhere, and the op don't clarifies this.

Why do you think the hunter has the ap advantage?

@Therefir And? We already discussed that the lamps would be available and the person who created this thread hasnt been active in weeks.

And because Goku as a High 4-C is baseline, 350 Tenatons, whereas the Hunter as High 4-C is 1 FoE.

@Weeklybattles I'm sure Goku has super saiyan in this fight, which makes him large star level+, The fact that this fight has them both bloodlusted easily assumes that Goku will go straight to super saiyan in the start of the fight.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Therefir And? We already discussed that the lamps would be available and the person who created this thread hasnt been active in weeks.
And because Goku as a High 4-C is baseline, 350 Tenatons, whereas the Hunter as High 4-C is 1 FoE.
So you think that super saiyan full power is just 2 times stronger than goku in frieza saga?, Goku is not baseline High 4-C

WeeklyBattles said:
It says Goku is Large Star+ under his AP and Dura, so it can't be baseline if it has a + sign.

Theglassman12 said:
@Weeklybattles I'm sure Goku has super saiyan in this fight, which makes him large star level+, The fact that this fight has them both bloodlusted easily assumes that Goku will go straight to super saiyan in the start of the fight.
Super Saiyan isnt High 4-C+ though, that's only Full Power Super Saiyan, and bloodlusted also means that the Hunter i going to lead with his best weapons like the Bloodletter that will mind hax Goku, who almost always leads with hand to hand conbat

MeleeniumRXJ said:
WeeklyBattles said:
It says Goku is Large Star+ under his AP and Dura, so it can't be baseline if it has a + sign.

Thats for his strongest form, everything else is just baseline Large Star level scaling from previously being plain Star level

Therefir said:
WeeklyBattles said:
So you think that super saiyan full power is just 2 times stronger than goku in frieza saga?, Goku is not baseline High 4-C
Yes, with no calculations to back it up he is baseline

Therefir said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Hunter's ressurection is self BFR, and Hunter don't have ap advantage, they just put him in High 4-C because Ebrietas's call beyond is more bigger .-.
No its not, yes he does, and he absolutely has an AP advantage, 350 tentatons vs 1 FoE

WeeklyBattles said:
Super Saiyan isnt High 4-C+ though, that's only Full Power Super Saiyan, and bloodlusted also means that the Hunter i going to lead with his best weapons like the Bloodletter that will mind hax Goku, who almost always leads with hand to hand conbat
Goku is in bloodlust, the moment he see that his opponent can't fly, he can just go several meters from the hunter and destroy him with ki attacks, and don't tell that goku have no oportunity in close combat, since goku is a master hand-to-hand combatant, I don't see the hunter hit goku anytime soon.

WeeklyBattles said:
Thats for his strongest form, everything else is just baseline Large Star level scaling from previously being plain Star level
Is there a reason why Goku wouldn't have his strongest form? The OP didn't restrict the use of FP Super Saiyan.

Therefir said:
Goku is in bloodlust, the moment he see that his opponent can't fly, he can just go several meters from the hunter and destroy him with ki attacks, and don't tell that goku have no oportunity in close combat, since goku is a master hand-to-hand combatant, I don't see the hunter hit goku anytime soon.
That moment wont come, once he gets in close the Hunter mind haxes him to death with the Bloodletter's AoE mind hax

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Is there a reason why Goku wouldn't have his strongest form? The OP didn't restrict the use of FP Super Saiyan.
Yeah, FP super saiyan is still High 4-C

MeleeniumRXJ said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Nope, but the OP didnt state that he's starting in it so he doesnt have it in the beginning

In all honesty I would rather we redo this with an active OP. That way we can get the assumptions out of the way.

WeeklyBattles said:
Nope, but the OP didnt state that he's starting in it so he doesnt have it in the beginning
Goku is bloodlusted so he just transform in full power in the beginning.

@Weekly Perhaps not, but it's still an ability he has, and I'd say it's only a matter of time before he uses it. We don't know if The Hunter starts the battle with the Bloodletter either.

WeeklyBattles said:
He's bloodlusted so he starts with his most powerful and dangerous weapo
Then, Goku is bloodlusted so he starts with his Ssj full power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back