• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hulk vs an actual Care Bear (You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Grumpy)

The thoroughly damaged an soon-to-be inoperable Hulkbuster armor had failed to live up to its name. What was left of it managed to disengage the helmet and chest pieces long enough for Tony to get out before it crumbled to bits.

Meanwhile, the big guy continued to rampage across New York with seemingly no hope of stopping him remaining. "Well... now what are we going to do?" Rhodes asked, looking around at the rest of the Avengers. "We just lost the only shot we had, Rhodes." Natasha answered for Tony, not making eye contact with anyone. "Giving up and letting people die is not an option. There must be something we can do. Anything." Cap demanded.

"Well," Thor interjected reluctantly, "I might... know of someone who may be able to help."

Not five minutes later, a cloud shaped like a car floated down next to the Avengers, and out of the driver's seat hopped a single less than 3-foot bear with blue fur. "Thor. Long time no see." it spoke with a raspy voice and a seemingly perpetual frown. Before any of the other Avengers could react appropriately, everyone's favorite Jolly Green Giant landed not 100 meters away.

"Don't worry, I've got this." the bear said as he held his hand up. The Avengers, desperate at this point, collectively shrugged and gave the combatants their space.

"I'm always angry" (First Key) vs "I'm always Grumpy" (7-A version)

Win via KO, incapacitation, or death. SPEED EQUALIZED. They start 100 meters apart

Grumpy's AP: 476 megatons

Hulk's AP: 624 megatons

Back