• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Heavenly Saint vs. The Ninja Crow

Jellal Fernandez (End of Series)
Jellal fernandes 1 render by jonifullbuster-da5chsl
Jellal Fernandez (End of Series)

vs. Itachi Uchiha (Alive)
Itachi uchiha akatsuki render nxb ninja voltage by maxiuchiha22 dcnogap
Itachi Uchiha (Alive)

(Note: DO NOT INCLUDE Edo Tensi since Itachi is alive)

Both of them at their peak strength and can use all of their established abilities e.g Itachi can use his Mangekyo Sharingan abilties and numerous ninja abilities that he has in his arsenal and Jellal can use all of the magic he has in his arsneal e.g. Heavenly Body Magic, Darkness Magic, Four Elements, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Binding Magic, Self Destruction, Magic Staves Abilities, Can create Thought Projection, Flight and Enhanced Speed (Via Meteor)...

(This is a battle of two of my faviourte characters~ I hope this is a good match up...?)

Wrath of Itachi, could you explain why Itachi stomps Jellal so hard since some people would want an explanation if possible?

Since Itachi may be skilled with his Mangekyo Sharingan but remember that he is alive and still unwell and the fact that even though he is at peak strength but on the other hand Jellal has other feats that may prove Itachi some struggle as remember Jellal is allowed ALL of the magic skills he has in his arsneal and that it may proved some serious damage on Itachi. Also about Genjustu, Jellal dealt with illusion attacks by Midnight and managed to break out of it (Though by injuring himself but even then it didn't do much to help Midnight).

But then again Itachi has Susanoo and can tank all of Jellal's attacks and beat him with just using it though it would effect Itachi's health in the process, as well Itachi also has Izanagi and Izanami where he can mess Jellal's perception up and kill him with ease along with other of his skills but Izanami repeats a loop of a person if they don't accept themselves where Jellal MIGHT break out of since you often see him reflecting on his past though I am not sure on this and Izanagi would be a pain for Jellal and would bring to his defeat BUT though Itachi is alive and NOT in Edo Tensi so he would lose his eyes in the process to beat Jellal.

But then again I can be wrong in all of these and sounds like a rambling idiot...

Itachi's Genjutsu is some of the strongest in the series. On this site Mind Manipulation is scaled off of how many people it affects. Since Itachis Genjutsu scales far above Kabuto's who could put a whole stadium to sleep, Itachi's Genjutsu would easily work on Jellal. Also Itachi's starts with Genjutsu at the beginning of the fight.

That is true since Itachi's Genjutsu is one of the strongest...

But lets say if Itachi didn't start with Genjutsu? How would Jellal last up to Itachi?

On a side not: I don't want this thread to die so quickly since I want other people's opinions as well since I have a feeling that this fight might have different opinions.

In terms of AP, Jellal can 1 shot. Itatchi scales to 600 megatons while Jellal can 1 shot people (Neinhart) who scale to people (Brandish) who are vastly superior to people (Ikusa-Tsunagi) who is 2.02 Gigatons

However, Itachi usually goes for Genjutsu straight off the bat, which is indeed a problem

The problem Itachi has here is the vast AP gap between the two, plus the crippling disease he's suffering. The only way I can actually see him winning is if he spams Tsukuyomi over and over again which won't end well for Itachi either. Amaterasu can give Jellal trouble but he can just push it off him with his telekinesis (i think he can do this).

In terms of wincons, Jellal just needs a few solid hits, whie Itachi needs a way past the AP gap

Overall, as much as I hate to say this, Itachi should win. He has a helluva lot of genjutsu even without his Sharingan abilities (which Jellal has nothing against unless he stabs his eyes out, and even then it doesn't really do anything). Itachi should be able to land a killing blow on Jellal before his own lack of endurance kills him

Back