• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade sharingan sasuke and itachi

hi this is my first post, in this thread i want to add sasuke and itachi sharingan to get pure x ray vision not x ray limit

first here sasuke and itachi can see the snake behind the wall

while fighting with deidara sasuke saw a bomb that was in the bloodstream in his body. That's all and thank you

and secondly i want to add izanagi and izanami to sasuke, and izanagi to itachi because here sasuke fights with izanagi users namely danzo and also explained how to use izanami and izanagi by uchiha itachi

𝗜𝘇𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗶 :

𝗜𝘇𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗶 :

The second level of the Eye of Insight is mimicry. Users can now instantly memorize every physical movement they witness as well as analyze the information and imitate it if it suits their body structure. This allows users to easily read other people's lips, or copy other people's writing simply by looking at and imitating their pencil movements. All kinds of physical skills can be learned quickly this way, from playing a musical instrument to operating

Last edited:
Only the Byakugan is capable of using an x-ray vision. Sasuke was tracing the flow of chakra with his sharingan. It's not because he could fully see through it like a Hyuga can. His sharingan doesnt have enough penetrative ability compared to someone like Hinata or Neji. Kakashi already pointed that out since OG. That's why he only has "x-ray limit" This doesnt qualify for x-ray vision. He is not a hyuga nor does he have a Byakugan.

isn't this obvious? he is able to pass through solid objects

and i just want this to be scaled to itachi and sasuke only because it's been clear they can see through solid objects with their sharingan

this is still limited.

pure x-ray allows em to see through walls and see other things regularly.

all these guys see is their chakra

ini masih terbatas.

x-ray murni memungkinkan mereka untuk melihat menembus dinding dan melihat hal-hal lain secara teratur.

semua orang ini lihat adalah chakra mereka
isn't this obvious they see through solid obstacles. according to the explanation of x-ray vision, which is to see through solid objects

Pure regular X Ray is to see through solid objects to see other solid objects, like the Byakugan.

This sees through solid objects to see chakra.

We have people who have limited fire manip who can manipulate fire. All because it follows the definition doesn't mean it gets the full ability

Pure regular X Ray is to see through solid objects to see other solid objects, like the Byakugan.

This sees through solid objects to see chakra.

We have people who have limited fire manip who can manipulate fire. All because it follows the definition doesn't mean it gets the full ability
alright for now i accept, now how about izanami and izanagi which should be scaled to sasuke and itachi scaled izanagi

i completely do not understand why those guys would have a secret jutsu all because they heard the explanation

i completely do not understand why those guys would have a secret jutsu all because they heard the explanation
The Sharingan – Copy Wheel Eye – is the doujutsu of the Uchiha Clan. It originated with Otsutsuki Indra, the progenitor of the clan and elder son of the Sage of Six Paths, and its powers are derived from the Rabbit Goddess’ Rinne Sharingan that she acquired from consuming the fruit of the God Tree. It is known as one of the Three Great Doujutsu alongside the Byakugan and the Rinnegan.

has six abilities which can be broadly classified into two categories called the Eye of Insight and the Eye of Hypnosis. The second level of the Eye of Insight is mimicry. The user is now able to instantly memorize any physical movement they witness and replicate it if it is compatible with their body structure.𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀, 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗹 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀, 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗹 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 and here sasuke pays attention to the explanation given by itachi and he sees how izanagi and izanami work

Sharingan :

Izanagi :

Izanami :

so basically headcanon

when do we ever get confirmation that they copied it.

and hearing an explanation of a jutsu isn't proven to be enough to copy the jutsu

They copy physical actions. Like hand seals, taijutsu, chakra based techniques, etc.

Hearing or reading an explanation doesn't mean they can perform it.

My personal headcanon is that Itachi learned Izanagi alongside Izanami, but I can't prove that.

so basically headcanon

when do we ever get confirmation that they copied it.

and hearing an explanation of a jutsu isn't proven to be enough to copy the jutsu
ok thank you for your time, for now I can not prove it. i hope i can

They copy physical actions. Like hand seals, taijutsu, chakra based techniques, etc.

Hearing or reading an explanation doesn't mean they can perform it.

My personal headcanon is that Itachi learned Izanagi alongside Izanami, but I can't prove that.
yes I hope, I have a lot of evidence for them

Back