• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"The things I do for love" vs "What's up Doc?" (I'm gonna regret this)

(And yes, I'm aware that Courage's win against Thanos is no longer on his profile)
Both are High 4-C
Base Bugs Bunny is used
Battle takes place in Red Mountain
Speed is equal
Courage has all his equipment (Unless that makes it a stomp, he will only have his standard stuff)
Both are 15 meters away

Dog that stomps Thanos

Strong Bunny

Dog that stomped Thanos, Pacman, and Chowder:

Wabbit that stomped a bunch of famous cartoon characters and a haxed pig dude: 3

Ness:

Last edited:
I'll say bugs, he has immortalities to protect him, he has good hax like BFR/transmutation/Hypnosis, and he is a good deal smarter and can be considered more experienced in combat

(Also, Courage's match with Thanos was supposed to be added, someone removed it for a bad reason though)

I think it's probably depends on have courage preparation or not. If he have, he can prepare to use his soul hax, cause normaly bugs would just interfere. Without it bugs will basically survive everyhthing other what courage would throw at him. All abilities higher and plot manipulation must lead to bugs victory.

Courage does have all his equipment and optional equipment with some being able to incap him giving courage some wincons. So it isn't a complete stomp, I will add the 2 votes

Last edited:
IIRC, his Supernatural Luck works by being so lucky he makes others around him unlucky. I'm not sure if it can get through Courage's mid-high regen though.

Also, isn't Bugs assumed baseline due to not having a calc, so Courage does have a wincon through AP. He also has mind manip that likely has a better potency

Also, isn't Bugs assumed baseline due to not having a calc, so Courage does have a wincon through AP. He also has mind manip that likely has a better potency
Oh? Then I think courage can take this if bugs jokes sround and doesn’t go with the final hit
via mind hax and AP

Doesn’t bugs scale to 1 star at baseline?
Because couage has 325 stars lmaoo look at that AP difference

How is Courage getting past Immortality " Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 5 and 8. Will exist and not age as long as people still remember him and laugh at his cartoons; can regenerate from his injuries within a short timeframe. The Grim Rabbit doesn't want Bugs' soul anymore. Has erased his name off the Grim Rabbit's list. Implied to have given the devil some trouble before),
Mind haxing. It should be above Bugs' resistance to it due to being able to mind hax all the people in nowhere

How is Courage getting past Immortality " Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 5 and 8. Will exist and not age as long as people still remember him and laugh at his cartoons; can regenerate from his injuries within a short timeframe. The Grim Rabbit doesn't want Bugs' soul anymore. Has erased his name off the Grim Rabbit's list. Implied to have given the devil some trouble before),
He can still BFR which bugs doesn’t resist via screams

Bugs resist Mind manip and his mind hax doesn't seem impressive other then he also transmutes them.

Bugs also has resurrection even if he dies he comes back also he has teleportation he can come back from courage's bfr

AP can't work due to immortalities, and bugs has interdimensional travel, he can come back from BFR.

As for the luck thing, it is kinda being wanked, it helps him out in fights yes, but It's not so potent he could resist hax

Not really, Courage can still mind hax with the YoYo. It managed to mind hax an entire town and I'm not sure Bugs resisted that potent mind hax.

Back