• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"The things I do for love" vs "What's up Doc?" (I'm gonna regret this)

Not really, Courage can still mind hax with the YoYo. It managed to mind hax an entire town and I'm not sure Bugs resisted that potent mind hax.
Courage cant mindhax, he resisted mindhax that affected an entire town but he can't do that.

also, yoyo? I don't see anything about a yayo on his standard equipment.

BTW how in character was his mind hax because he only used it to save people from eating flan I assume. And he doesn't know anything about bugs he has all his equipment but no prep time.

It seems he uses a watch or yayo to hypnotize.

dcabmtd-3f06cbca-95b3-4ba2-87e4-6f03f7cae204.gif

Back